Dear Commisar Nitro (and all the others who are deemed faulty.)

Started by einzweidrei, 03-08-2010

einzweidrei

So, I know you might not know who I am. And that's ok. I don't want you to know. I voice my opions here because I'm afraid of backlash and retaliation. You are the epitome of an asshole. Your anger, hate, and frustration stems from an overabundant source unknown. Whenever someone says something you disagree with you make these ungodly implausible replies, and then act hard as if you've just told someone off, when in reality, you just make yourself look like an idiot. Or you threaten them with your magical admin power that you always use for leverage because you know that some people enjoy what SRP has to offer even with you and the other abusive higher ups in the mix. It kind of hurts when you guys think you can walk all over us because you have 'the power'. Because you've got money, or you've got this, or you kiss ass. Or whatever the cause may be. Somehow you feel that you are superior and the world revolves around you. One day, if this community falls apart, and no one but you is left, what will you do? Talk to yourself? And threaten to ban yourself for arguing? I don't know, I just don't think this is fair, or just, or whatever words you want to use to descripe the inequality of this heirarchy. We just like to play videogames. Why must you guys make it worse for us? I speak for whoever feels thesame as I do, and what's really odd, you can't figure out who this is Commisar, because you have so many that dislike you. You even treat people who like you like shit. Do you /have/ friends Commisar? Or are you antisocial because you think the cards you were dealt were the wrong ones? Don't you wish you could just fold the hand, and play the next one? Now, this is mostly directed towards Commisar Nitro, but we all know who the others are, and I'm sure they, themselves, know as well. I can't really fill out any more then this, but there are tons of issues that I haven't even touched base with. Feel free to add your own complaints about SRP and it's administrators. I have one question for all of you, is the game actually fun? Or is it about who can rage more? Just wondering, because to me, itseems like the latter.

Paintcheck

If you aren't having fun don't play on the server. Or at least post something useful instead of "I hate all the admins and they are all out to get me"

Posting vague rants about how the admins are out to get you with no proof, screenshots, or anything is not helping your case.

Commissar Nitro

I am not hear to be liked nor do i want to be liked, Im the cunt Who is on the admin team to do what others wont precisly because they have freinds.

I dont want freinds in HGN because im the Hammer the admin team bring down on those they cannont swing upon themselfs.

Im the cunt who takes the flak to let the other admins do their jobs and retain their freinds.

This thread dose nothing but confirm that the hatred is flowing in the right direction.

If you have issue with me speak to me, Do not hide like coward, i do not respect those who fight from the shadows fight me in the open and i will hear your story, While you hide in the shadow my Hammer is waiting.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Duranblackraven

OH THIS SLAPS ME ON THE KNEE!

Yeah that was kinda spam, but it's true. Hell we ALL know Nitro isn't liked for himself, and as you can clearly read he doesn't give a damn, so we don't need these useless forum posts crying about him. Because really, the only people that end up hating him are those that piss him off. And how's the quickest way to make Nitro angry? Dicking about and not following the rules. Like Nitro for what he does: He enforces the rules and minds his own business unless you give him a reason to come over and start dealing in yours. God I'm getting sick of these posts that offer no screenshots, no logs, just bawwing.

Edit: CRY. SOME. MOAR.

einzweidrei

You guys didn't read this through. First of all, this is to release pent up frustration. I know nothing is going to be done about it, so I kind of gave up hope. And you are right, Commisar does enforce the rules. But he also abuses his adminship as well. And Paint and Duran, I don't have anything against you two. I'm not crying, nor am I raging. I'm just posting this so others can see. And Commisar, if I posted this as the real me, you and your kiss-ass followers will give me hell. So no, I'm not going to confront you face to face. Deal with it.

Paintcheck

Yes I did read all of it and the thesis I got was "I hate everyone and all the admins are out to get me" so unless you have proof that Nitro abused something this is getting locked before it turns into a huge flame fest.