CS Model [WIP]

Started by Tunddruff, 15-10-2009

Tunddruff

This covers EVERYTHING that i have put into it.

Models in Milkshape.wmv

All videos are posted here
Tunddruff's Youtube Account

Enjoy a video.

Locke

<3 you.

That's epic.

Torch

Do they have normal maps and phong :3

2power

Holy shit sweeeeett
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Tunddruff

Quote from: Torch on 15-10-2009
Do they have normal maps and phong :3

I couldnt get the normal maps to work right. They look good though.

<---- noob modeler.

Cobra

Holy shit Tunddruff bravo well done. My god I can imagine a shit load of more armor coming to the server and more guns....(Saying we can find a person to the V_Model unless we replace the current CSS models with the Stalker models for a V_Model eh)

Lucidius

Possibly fixing the gun script so sounds on said weapons  > new weapons
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Cobra

On the bright side... No more Ration packets for Suits!

Zarrick

Do I see Merc SKATS and SEVAs and DUTY SKATS =O!?!?!

Also, EPIC work, EPIC Tun, EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC.

Finally, no more /title Freedom SKATs or Merc Skats taking up half of your title space, we KNOW what people are wearing now =D

We need this stuff implemented SO fast, a plus is that theres less chance of everyone looking like each other now =D No more SKATs that are "Freedom" or "Duty" Skats, fuck that Skat, other factions have there own Skats now. :D

Awesome, awesome work Dandruff.
====================================

====================================

Dark Angel

Really good , interesting if it's gonna be possible to script detector into the game so people would have to really search for the Artifacts , not just LOL Pick it up.

Bagelz

Great work and all, but what took a year and a half for someone to finally bother doing this.

But bravo Tundruff. You've done what nobody else would bother doing. *Hell, I'm pretty sure most people who tried wouldn't be able to anyways.*

Tunddruff

There are some that I still NEED to get. AKA mercs, bandits, and more military. Although what I names Freedom-heavy looks the same as military but... different

Quote from: Cobra on 15-10-2009
Holy shit Tunddruff bravo well done. My god I can imagine a shit load of more armor coming to the server and more guns....(Saying we can find a person to the V_Model unless we replace the current CSS models with the Stalker models for a V_Model eh)

That is the hard part. Rumour has it that both xray and source uses the same animation type (same with joint,sockets, ect). As I have said before. I CANT get the ragdolls, but only the skins. Which I find is an imporvement anyway. Cause well. As you can see there are alot.

Quote from: Lucidius on 15-10-2009
Possibly fixing the gun script so sounds on said weapons  > new weapons

I dont know how to script. Soo. Ask someone else. I have tried. I can screen shot when I start SP. I get lua errors cause I did something wrong. . . And I dont know how to add it to the qmenu >.>

Quote from: Zarrick on 16-10-2009
Do I see Merc SKATS and SEVAs and DUTY SKATS =O!?!?!

Also, EPIC work, EPIC Tun, EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC.

Finally, no more /title Freedom SKATs or Merc Skats taking up half of your title space, we KNOW what people are wearing now =D

We need this stuff implemented SO fast, a plus is that theres less chance of everyone looking like each other now =D No more SKATs that are "Freedom" or "Duty" Skats, fuck that Skat, other factions have there own Skats now. :D

Awesome, awesome work Dandruff.

Dont call me Dandruff.
Also. I need to recomple all the sevas cept for the mono one (as I recompiled it later that night, with the material fix)
The link to the pic (as you will be able to see it) is here.

Secondly. I want military to have more skins. AKA Suit1,Suit2,exo,seva,skat.

As BASICLY every other faction has it. I plan on making my own skin for Mono2.

Quote from: Dark Angel on 16-10-2009
Really good , interesting if it's gonna be possible to script detector into the game so people would have to really search for the Artifacts , not just LOL Pick it up.

I know HOW to do it. When I was doing the 'sucker's jaw (still have to compile like 1/2 of that folder that isnt done... or even in .smd yet) It was translucent. This also means I have to reconvert shit cause I did it wrong -.-
Stupid "AlphaChannel"

Quote from: Bagelz on 16-10-2009
Great work and all, but what took a year and a half for someone to finally bother doing this.

But bravo Tundruff. You've done what nobody else would bother doing. *Hell, I'm pretty sure most people who tried wouldn't be able to anyways.*

Well. From what I usually found on garrysmod.org, people HAVE done it, but not to the extent that I have. They just stole guns (as I also plan on using wep mods.

Finally. As the previous two days, I have worked straight. Its my GF's birthday party today, so I wont be home till around 8-9 (her family is craaaazy)

Tonight (as It is 6:56am) I want to get the other two detectors in there (they didnt compile right) along with finished a folder I called "Other" which has medkits, mutant parts, guitar, headlamp, ect.
Also want to get some guns in there, mainly the RD-6... Grenade Launcher... Which Freedom leader should spawn with... none of that "G36" shit.

Crimzon_Reaper

Only if you convert an SR-25 from the Arsenal Mod (May not be possible). </3

Steel

You know tuff, you should make the model for the basic soldiers in CS

Torch

Quote from: the jackal on 16-10-2009

The current import tools for .ogf files doesn't play well with the CS ragdolls. At all.

Tun if you need some help with phong I can give you a bit of a hand with the shaders and shit.

Goose

Ummm tund i don't know why we still bother using the ration kits lol plz get these in the server fast VERY NICE JOB
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Jazer

Oh god my pants

deluxulous

If the need arises, I KNOW HOW HEX.

Even though it won't matter since you're technically created new models altogether.

Royz

Holy shit Tunny.

You deserve this.

Goose

*drools at the cookie*
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Tunddruff

Quote from: the jackal on 16-10-2009

Honestly. How many times have I said that, And I dont like "Tuff" call me Tun;Tund;Tunny;Druff.

Thats it. I didnt do anything today. cause well. I just got home now (10:45PM) and I am tired still.

Also. Im to tired to both to do shit. so yeah. good night I will start working again tomorrow. I want to fix broken models (the seva's and stalker exo) Add finish 3 folders (, and possible they ammo folder as it is easy but repetative.

Tunddruff

bumpity, check first post.

Also, Id work more, but I swear I couldnt think my head hurt so much... Im gunna go play some l4d

Radek

Looks awsome.. The Grenade luncher.. I would wuve that..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Goose

Last thing we need on the server is minge's with frags but it would be awesome.

bto

Freedom all day BITCHES!