CS is coming back with Fresh Fruit!

Started by Sickness, 03-01-2010

Sickness

Alright well I'm starting to revive my good old faction which I first started last year.
First time I used CS, it was a Bandit group.. It was alright, but then I removed it after inactivity. Then, It became a loner group, and this was really successful, I don't remember how it ended though. Then most recently it was a Bandit group again, I got it a bit organized, but not to organized, so I decided to stop it after a couple of weeks. Now I'm thinking of making this a 4-6 man Merc group. So yeah boyz, It's coming back alive :)

Tiƫsto - Fresh Fruit
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Fluffy

Am I stillz in it? :D

And yay. Glad your back.

Sickness

Nope sorry, I wiped the whole roster. So you're going to have to re-apply if you want to get in. But in the first couple weeks ill try to get people in all the ranks so it will be set for the future, and then it will be harder to go up the ranks.

KillSlim

You'd have to go in competition with the successful Mercenary groups: Outcasts and Black Rain. Another Bandit group for the server wouldn't go a miss.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Steel

Quote from: KillSlim on 05-01-2010
You'd have to go in competition with the successful Mercenary groups: Outcasts and Black Rain. Another Bandit group for the server wouldn't go a miss.

Since the outcasts had the wipe and lost all thier SKATs and since they have been accepted, i have seen NOTHING from them.
BR was briliant, but gane had other things to focus on, so in all honesty, go for it sickness, just ensure its active and dosent die like the rest.

Sickness

Thanks, Ill try my best.
BTW recruitment is open if you want to join.

Fluffy

Nah, Its alright, I have to maintain my Spetsnaz group now :P

Sickness

It's going to be hard to start this up again, but I wont give up. If I have to start out by being a lone wolf then I will. We got so many groups that it's hard to get members in, and especially good people not some random trigger happy people.