Crashs, Bugs and Trader prices :F

Started by Zarrick, 01-09-2009

Zarrick

Good news:
I've noticed if you want to keep somthing in your inventory so the Inventory bug dosnt chew it up you pick somthing else up, i'll explain it in simple terms aswell.

Pick up an AK, then a STALKER energy drink, next time you crash/log out, you'll loose the can, but if its the other way around, you'll loose the AK, not sure if this only works for me, but basically you can save stuff, I guess.

Bad news:
This is getting stupid :F I know it may be some unresolveable bug, the Inventory bug, but the problem is getting more than annoying.

As far as I can tell, people are aboosing there flags and spawning weapons for people that dont have them, or OOC friends or whatever. Bandits -were- recruiting Rookies and other people and they were some how getting weapons when no trader was around. I cant accuse them of taking aboosed Flag weapons, because they may have a weapon already.

Realistically (And this just happend not long ago)

Somone could buy a Weapon from a Barkeep, crash, and the Inventory bug just steals there weapon. It happend to me not a moment ago.

Lucikly I bought it from a Bandit for 500 :F But if somone saves up 3000 RU to get a weapon and then crash moments later and lose it via the Inventory bug, there gonna be pished, also people are crashing more lately, not sure if its just Gmod or the server, I only play on SRP.

Excuse my bitching and whining if you dont want to deal with it, but i'm sure some people agree with the three most annoying things on the server at the moment :F
====================================

2power

I agree STOP SPAWNING CRAP FOR ROOKIES IT NOT LIKE YOU HAVE AN ENDLESS BAG OF GUNS [ though i wish i had one]
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Zarrick

Dark Scar

Don't have to Brag at me because i found my weapons

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

Zarrick

Were not bragging, were clearly stating facts about flag abuse and the inventory bug :F I didnt say your name in there anywere

Bagelz

Now that I accepted traders, things should really pick up. We have plenty of traders for now, and all well-capable ones.

KillSlim

I gained my AK's through legit ways:
One was traded for a Sig, other was found after the bandit versus mercenary battles.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Wazer Wifle

Quote from: KillSlim on 02-09-2009
I gained my AK's through legit ways:
One was traded for a Sig, other was found after the bandit versus mercenary battles.

I also gained all my AKs from legit ways, but lost them through very UNlegit ways. (Invent glitch)

Moordact

Yea Don't give out guns , the only time i did it was before wipe ...

i also gave away 150K roubles , lol

And for the inventory glitch , i bet there is a simple solution for that , sk just needs to let somebody take a look in the script.
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Zarrick

I say we band together and murder the Inventory glitch :F

Locke

Well the inventory script is because of the script, it used to work but updates of garrysmod messed it up.
A fix is coming, I can't say when but silver has spoken of a brand new script.

OjManchow

Been having allot of trouble even getting past the loading screen for the server now :P

KillSlim

Garry's Mod is so crash-happy thanks to the most recent update.
Garry thought it would be necessary to make the KOTH (King of the hill) maps from TF2 available, in Gmod!
Thanks Garry, for making the maps available from the most unpopular mini-game in TF2.

Wow, thanks for making and fixing useless shit.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Zarrick

Indeed, STEAM is genourus usually :F But not this time around, we'll just wait it out, either Steam will fix it or Silver will so its just waiting it out I guess