Couple of questions

Started by a.xeN, 10-02-2011

a.xeN

Helo, der fellou Stalkers. As I saw a post offering to change to rp_apocalypse, so this is some help I would need with the map. As I have Css installed and EP2 Content installed as I remember (or maybe I don't). In some places I seet some error, or some map bugged shit and shit; the Pink and Black texture on some places... So how do i fix this crap quality that I somehow have.

And some other random question would be: Why the serv is locked, wut is goin on?

Rogacz20

At first make 100% sure you have got all the contents.
Also, sometimes some files wont load, so the best way is just to restart gmod.
Yeah, i know these are noobish tips, but who knows whats the problem of yours.  ;D

a.xeN

Quote from: Rogacz20 on 10-02-2011
At first make 100% sure you have got all the contents.
Also, sometimes some files wont load, so the best way is just to restart gmod.
Yeah, i know these are noobish tips, but who knows whats the problem of yours.  ;D

And when will be the server unlocked or why is it locked?

Rogacz20

The main server is locked in reason of Updating or sumthin'.
Sorry i dont realy know when will it be avalible again. As you can see im not from the Administration team, but you just quoted mine post so i felt i had to answer.
Only thing i can propose is to play on 2nd server wich is "Hardcore RP".
Also, you can use Search tool on the site obviously.  :P

a.xeN

Quote from: Rogacz20 on 10-02-2011
The main server is locked in reason of Updating or sumthin'.
Sorry i dont realy know when will it be avalible again. As you can see im not from the Administration team, but you just quoted mine post so i felt i had to answer.
Only thing i can propose is to play on 2nd server wich is "Hardcore RP".
Also, you can use Search tool on the site obviously.  :P
Could you add It's IP?

Duranblackraven

The servers changed IP's, for those of you who don't know. Instead of pulling things out your rear over issues contact an admin with your questions. 69.162.76.236:27016