Contrary to Popular Belief

Started by Plunger, 06-02-2010

Plunger

Your backstory doesn't have to involve your entire family dieing by: bandits, mercenaries, mutants.

OBrian

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Celtic

Quote from: Layton on 06-02-2010
Your backstory doesn't have to involve your entire family dieing by: bandits, mercenaries, mutants.
Amen Brother.

KingArthur

And then thats when the mutants came killing his whole family, then being raped by mercs and bandits.

Rebel6609

Gibberish! Non-sense! Everyone knows that military is full of soldiers with parents that died in some tragic! haha what are you thinking layton...

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Steel

It makes me laugh... The ammount of people that join the Ukranian Military in SRP who are from countrys that have some of the most elite forces...Yet their character still goes to the Ukraine and joins their military.

swacko

Quote from: Layton on 06-02-2010

Who starts a family life in the zone anyways? : /

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: The Jackal on 08-02-2010
It makes me laugh... The ammount of people that join the Ukranian Military in SRP who are from countrys that have some of the most elite forces...Yet their character still goes to the Ukraine and joins their military.
It's done fucked up boy'o, cant we just call those people Mercenaires or something?

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Steel

Well, in a way they are right?
But hey, i prefer keeping my characters russian/ukranian.

Radek

Heck people write alot off stuff in their apps.. I've never seen anyone but Layton actually act on the information given in the app, everyone seems to be ok with their family being eaten by mutated ducks
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Lucidius

True Story;

As of 2008, some 480,000 young men are brought into the Army via conscription in two call-ups each year.

You don't need to be anyone interested in joining, or have something tragic happen. It's called permanent drafting.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Ravanger

none of my storys had anyone die in it.

Rebel6609

I think nothing happened to mine... i believe i just came to the zone out of greed, only to be drafted into ukraine forces? bah, idk.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

jaik

I also like how usual US/UK citizens join UKRAINIAN Military without even knowing the language
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

Here in the zone, bandits came and killed my family, first my mother, they put a bullet in her head when she opened the door, then they went into my sisters room, they raped her, i hear her screams, i don't know what to do, my father points to the door, grabs his hunting rifle, only to be kicked in the head, and made to watch my sister being raped, tears weep down his sorrowed face.

Im distraught, at 6 years old i have no where to go, i run off into the woods, i find a bloodsucker, and it takes me in as one of it's own.

-THE END-

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Lucidius

Quote from: Last.Exile on 08-02-2010
Here in the zone, bandits came and killed my family, first my mother, they put a bullet in her head when she opened the door, then they went into my sisters room, they raped her, i hear her screams, i don't know what to do, my father points to the door, grabs his hunting rifle, only to be kicked in the head, and made to watch my sister being raped, tears weep down his sorrowed face.

Im distraught, at 6 years old i have no where to go, i run off into the woods, i find a bloodsucker, and it takes me in as one of it's own.

-THE END-

lol'd hard.

/thread
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Zstan

Quote from: Last.Exile on 08-02-2010

-THE END-
wat

ISPYUDIE

I was born in the US of A. When I was 3 my parents were brutally murdered. So I decided to leave for chernobyl for no apparent reason, when I got there all my friends were shot by bandits so I went to get revenge, somehow killing every bandit in the huge stalker camp, the military happened to be walking by and thought I'd be perfect, so they signed me up.

Locke

When I led Military, I saw so many of these damned apps.

Radek

I've been leading the military for what.. 6 or 7 months now (fuck time flys by fast)? I've just stoped carring, it's not like anyone actually rps according to their backstory. As i said before Layton is the only one that has rped according to his application. I'm not saying everyone but layton sucks i'm just saying it's rare to see someone remember what they said about their own char.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Plunger

I've seen that to many times. Their entire village is killed by raider/bandits, and they get revenge blah blah blah. Then ingame they basically ignore all of it.

Assassinator

Silver, you're accepted as Co-Lead, that was a great application.

Steel

Quote from: Layton on 09-02-2010
I've seen that to many times. Their entire village is killed by raider/bandits, and they get revenge blah blah blah. Then ingame they basically ignore all of it.

Its amazing... so their family lived in the zone? Its retarded.
Specially when people go on about bandits and mercs outside the zone attacking them...

Tempest

Honestly - if a family was made in the Zone, you'd figure it to be something out of Deliverance or the 1977 The Hills Have Eyes. Just saying.

Dueling banjos meets radioactive individuals.
Adrian Ukhtomskii - Alive

Sniper3124

Someone lock this topic please? And Tempest, look at when the last post was before you say anything :/