CONNOR -- IMPORTANT!

Started by deluxulous, 03-11-2009

deluxulous

Apparently Connor has been going on our servers quite a bit.

Never tell your password to anyone.
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Hey pisto.l
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: I've got a request.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: I g2g in a bit
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: make it quick
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Do you know connor?
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: the super troll faggot
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: more than i'd like to
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Yes.
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: As I was saying:
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: He became a trial admin on RR, and then proceeded to abuse his power and permaban random people.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: Typical
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: He also said things like ''Get the hell out of here, nobody likes you fucking faggot''
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: So after he got permabanned on both the RR forum and server.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: Connor's a typical nerd raging 12 year old with a lot of angst
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: He's started taking a liking for HGN
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: He's been on the servers awful alot latel
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: And I ask that you permaban him, as he is nothing but trouble.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: He's p-banned from all of our servers.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: He has been.
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Really?
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: Yes.
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: He was on the server like today..
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: Ever since he joined he has.
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: or yesterday.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: Did he change his SF name?
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: check his aliases
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: He does change it alot
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: We need to know this so we can kick his ass out
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: He also changes it whenever he goes to a HGN server
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998323238
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: That's his profile
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Keep a watch
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: I blocked him
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: <_>
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Unblock him
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: That profile should be enough to get him permabanned. Just take a look regularly, and if he has a name other than connor and is playing Gmod, chances are he's on a HGN server
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Again, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998323238
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: Do I have your permission to show this on the admin boards at HGN?
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Trust me, he's only going to fuck up your community.
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Show what?
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: This chat log
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: I need both people's permission to post it
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Ah, of course. You can also take a look at randomroleplay.net and see his posts on there.
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: His last one got him banned, it being the ''fucking faggot'' one.

[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Trust me, this guy is only gonna piss the community off.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: I know.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: We know about him.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: We've banned him more times than we can count
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: I've known him since his name was Firemaster
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: Pvt. Lence Redwaters, etc
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Also, fletcher's friend is in the FBI. If he makes any death threats or hacks or something else illegal, get evidence IMMEDIATELY and post it on randomroleplay.net
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Last guy who hacked RR: He's behind bars for ten years.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: Lol.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: Nice.
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: So please, if he does anything illegal, just post it with EVIDENCE on our forums

Soo.

Connor's SF: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ubersuperfantastic/

Silver Knight

This made me lol, i p-banned him today, during a rave, he questioned me, and right at that momment, i knew it was him, it feels good to ban him again! Reminds me of the old days, haha.

This was probably his third account which we didn't get to perma before, the kid has 4 accounts, we had 2 banned, nothing to worry about.

Thanks for handling it well Pistol.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Blake.H

He's 13 Actually. :V

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Bagelz

He's a fat fucking loser, actually.

Ravanger

Connor makes it to abvious sometimes. Like his one account he had HGN owner on his front page. I was like yep thats him. Also thanks to Assasinator for telling me it was him. Thats when we caught him a while back hrm....About a month or so.

deluxulous

The whole "My friend's friend is in the FBI" thing makes it interesting.

Plunger

Quote from: PistolKid on 03-11-2009
The whole "My friend's friend is in the FBI" thing makes it interesting.
I laughed.

Cobra

Connors in the old Freedom group Locke made.. Locke wanna remove him?

Silver Knight

Spy sappin mah HGN !

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

deluxulous

wat up

[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Dude
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: We got Connor's address and IP.
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: lol
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: --ip address shit-- (not gonna tell anyone, don't need US doing stuff to him. Silver, if you really want it, SF me - PistolKid)
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Also, he's only like 13 years old, lol. Also, one of your admins is a corrupt asshole who unbans Connor every time he's perma'd.
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Like, really, a troll got unbanned twenty times over the course of two years and you never bothered to look in the logs to find the abusive admin?
------
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: I mean, really. One of your admins is a corrupt retard.
|HGN-STBA| PistolKid: Which one?
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: I don't know. But one of them has been unbanning connor again and again
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Logs.
[RR] Sir Cuff-Breaker Bobcat: Use em'.