Commisar Nitro.

Started by Dragon, 15-08-2010

Dragon

A quick breakdown on the system of what happened yesterday, before I move onto the actual complaint.

A week or so ago, I recall seeking a unique weapon and I was told by Commissar Nitro that I would need an SV recommendation.
Going off of common sense, I decided to contact another SV.
I finally found one and was able to contact him, I requested him for his authorization, which was a flamethrower that was to be used for passive reasons, that could earn me money.
For example, burning vegetation growing in the base, burning dead corpses.
It was authorized, I have a picture of the authorization:

Following this,  a short while of roleplaying celebrating the finishing of my IC project.
Near the end of the RP, I saw a message in OOC.
Eh, Ill just let the picture of the console explain it for me.
Read the part in the red box.
RIGHT CLICK->VIEW IMAGE.

Now, we can proceed upon to the complaint.
In case any of you didn't read the console image, Nitro revokes the flamethrower off of me.
The reason he gives, is the part that is highlighted with an arrow and "This line in Particular."
"Get rid of it, If I am not allowed one, then you are not."
Tell me, how many admins revoke a unique weapon in the same day, for no reason, other than that.
I expect that sort of shit come from my nephews mouth, not a 21 year old administrator who NEEDS know better.
He needs to grow up, and learn that his job isn't a privilege, it's a responsibility.
I will leave this complaint and evidence to you, I have done my part.

tl;dr:
Read it, this is important.

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

jaik

Being an administrator is completely volunteer, you aren't supposed to get any unique perks, it means that he's powerhungry.
We all knew it.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Tom

Describe said flame thrower to me.

Is it home made?

or is it some high grade Military flame thrower?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Dragon

Quote from: Tom on 15-08-2010
Describe said flame thrower to me.

Is it home made?

or is it some high grade Military flame thrower?

It's made from salvaged parts, I RP'd building it passively.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Tom

Well if it was RP'd being built, and as long as it isn't some High grade Fansy shit. I see no problem with it.

And since you are only using it for passive jobs and what not I.E. Clearing out brush, and burning bodies. I don't care, As long as your not RPing like the flame thrower is high grade military, And as long as your ONLY using it for Non-combat reasons, It seems ok to me
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Steel

Ah i see, here you go guys, you cant have items that are better than nitros, or he will cry like a bitch.

Celtic

Nitro literally thought you had a military flamethrower, and after TMK came back on TMK explained what the object actually was.  I also think you had something like flamethrower in your title or something that didn't really differentiate from what it was.  So he unauthed because he thought you had a real flamethrower.

Dug

Quote from: Celtic on 15-08-2010
Nitro literally thought you had a military flamethrower, and after TMK came back on TMK explained what the object actually was.  I also think you had something like flamethrower in your title or something that didn't really differentiate from what it was.  So he unauthed because he thought you had a real flamethrower.

Celtic is right. Even I thought the same.

Silver Knight

Nitro said that because i told him no when he asked if he could have a flamethrower. I might add a flamethrower swep however. IC items such as these are often power-played which is why they are never really auth'd and i see nitro's point also because he does not know you very well- lack of trust for a potentially lethal weapon which would have no boundries (essentially unlimited ammo and kinda ass pulled - since such a weapon would be of extreme rareity).

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period