Clear sky.

Started by Steel, 25-09-2009

Steel

When is the actual server based? after CS or inbetween that and SoC? or after SoC?
If its before CS howsomes we actually dont have a CS faction?

asoldier290

Clear sky would be in the past and if i remember correctly were still in SoC BEFORE the events of Strelok,Fang,Ghost,Guide,Doc Etc. The Brainscorcher is still active, no one has been to Chernobyl yet, and everyone is just trying to manage in the zone.

Steel

Ah i see :) well that answer is then! Thanks

Lucidius

Yeah, most, if not all of CS was wiped out.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

lolKieck

then make chars who try to revive Clear Sky, like they were some eggheads (no offence, Ecologists and others) and fighters
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

SigismunT

Its after CS and before SoC. Cuz in CS clear sky is alive, and in SoC chernobyl is open for visitors.
Ilya "Skull" Maslov - Ex-Duty
Nikolai Gambarov - Ecologist, retired

Dark Angel

Well there are people in CS suits in CoP =3

Dug

Question: Why isn't there a Clear sky faction?

Lucidius

They all died?

Read thread please. Holy fuck.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Sabbat

Nimble survived though. Cool guy.

Lucidius

Quote from: Sabbat on 04-11-2009
Nimble survived though. Cool guy.

Yeah, Nimble was pretty cool.
He probably only survived because he was back in the swamp finally getting some undisturbed sleep.

True Story.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Dug

So eh, lol , Nimble wins xD
:P So lets , let Nimble assemble Clear sky again? :D
It's a fun faction xD

I'm just saying it would be fun to see them in SRP.
So is there any chance of this happening?

Bagelz

Nimble plays an extremely important role in the games many players are not aware of <3

My problem with this is, there is nothing saying Clear Sky cannot be revived. After playing COP, and reading a few book bits, there is note that quite a few members of Clear Sky are still alive, but keeping a tight lid on their identities. They bear the armor of the CS faction although, and many of them could easily restablish the faction.

Why it's always shot down, I don't know.

Dug

Bagelz <3, halp establish Clear sky xD

Plunger

SilverKnight said no Clear Sky.

God has spoken.

Lucidius

Quote from: Bagelz on 08-11-2009
Nimble plays an extremely important role in the games many players are not aware of <3

My problem with this is, there is nothing saying Clear Sky cannot be revived. After playing COP, and reading a few book bits, there is note that quite a few members of Clear Sky are still alive, but keeping a tight lid on their identities. They bear the armor of the CS faction although, and many of them could easily restablish the faction.

Why it's always shot down, I don't know.

Yeah I figured a few survived, but again, they did keep the lid on things so those who did know think they are all gone.

It's like, How 007 fake dies all the time and then comes back to rae the bad guy in the end.

Anyways, Nimble is a favored character and I havn't even read any of the books or anything, he's just a pretyt cool guy.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Amontillado

The time the server takes place is after SoC, but before Clear sky, one of the admins told me

Silver Knight

Quote from: Amontillado on 04-12-2009
The time the server takes place is after SoC, but before Clear sky, one of the admins told me

It's SOC... Clear Sky was before SOC too... If you notice, theres no "clear sky" factions around.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Locke

I know you're saying that its possible for CS to come back, but wouldn't the monolith just hunt them down like they did last time?
That's just my two cents.

Since this has been discussed before, and shot down, I'm just gonna lock the thread.