Clear Sky - Independent NATO researchers

Started by Blake.H, 26-09-2009

Blake.H

DENIED

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

PimpMasterJ

I +Support I like the idea of it but I don't think others will see it my way.

SpAcY

Assassinator

This looks pretty cool. +Support

klp4

"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Szenti

Devrick

asoldier290

Support

Ill give clear sky a shot, ill even apply for a spot just for fun if it comes up.

Steel

Support

well it states that it is unknown =if they where all killed.
So it could be our very own version of Clear Sky making their way back in the Stalker world.
Great idea, i greatly support the idea of this group.

*Thumbs up*

Cobra

Simme/Panda

Plunger

- Support

Clear Sky was utterly wiped out in the emission, the members hit by the emission didn't die, but were rather brainwashed into Monolith. The survivors were apparently assassinated by Ghost and the remaining members fearing for their lives began to join the loners.

Also, just because you were denied in the Eco applications doesn't mean you need to make your own science faction...

TheHawk

Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Fluffy

Quote from: Plunger on 26-09-2009
- Support

Clear Sky was utterly wiped out in the emission, the members hit by the emission didn't die, but were rather brainwashed into Monolith. The survivors were apparently assassinated by Ghost and the remaining members fearing for their lives began to join the loners.

Also, just because you were denied in the Eco applications doesn't mean you need to make your own science faction...

A little thing to say Plunger

The wipe, Wiped everything. No one kept their characters nor factions either. Everything was utterly erased. And even if it is a Science factions, DOES NOT MEAN THEY GET EXO'S. They have to apply just like everyone else.

Radek

It was Rumored that They were wiped out.. Never Confermd anyway This will be awsome :D
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Welshy

I give it my thumbs up dear sirs

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Strelok Holmes

- Support

Clear sky was utterly destroyed thanks to their forces being at the NPP, the rest supposedly hunted down by a memeber of Strelok's gang. The only survivor appears to be nimble, whatever the hell he does. "Oh but the the.." clear sky is wiped out, that it all!

Edit: Oh and before i forget, Clear sky was a MAJOR FACTION. Thus, this group would be null either way.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive