Child of the zone

Started by Ravanger, 27-12-2009

Ravanger

It is dark on the horizon the howls and moans of creatures beckon in the distance. The glow of psi is in the air meters away from the bunker. The man in the seva begins rocking the wrapped object. A crying is heard from the object when the object is not really a object but a human being. A child a little baby boy. The baby amazingly stays alive in this harsh land. A land of death and destruction and life begins to sprout. Somehow the genes in the parents have changed. Something miraculous has happened with the this new born. It has adapted, it evolved into a perfect child for this land. Being able to with stand some of the harsh things of the land. But needs love and care. It is so delicate. The showing of youth the soft and brittle arms and hands of the infant. Compared the old and hard dieing stalkers of the zone. These harden people of the harsh land have made a child. A boy perfect and soon to be the greatest for the land. Born in darkness to parents who care for the baby....But it was stolen away by the monolith. Father Bleckov takeing care of it as his own, a man almost insane and leader of the Outer-guardsmen of the monolith. This man is thought of evil killing tons of stalkers threw his time in the zone, let this child live and even took him in. Most likely only to get leverage and to have another soldier for his great force. A new born, born into a crazed mans hand. What will you do stalkers? Rumors of the child and where is begin to stir. The parents sad and seeking revenge and there child back. Who knows what will happen to the new born a great prize to some. A useless infant to others.But there is many speical things about this boy yet to me discovered.He is only just born but he is growing more quickly than anyone could expect.He will turn out to be the first success full birth and child of the zone.Hopefully he lives to understand more. I will name him Bleckov after me the great outerguardsmen leader
Rammstein - Mutter
Father
|HGH|Dug | jericho
Mother[/color
|HGN|rook| Perfection

This is still a work in progress. Locke seemed to be ok with it so I actually posted it. I wanted to get what you guys thought about the idea.Also I need people for the Parents spot it would help my event alot if some people took part in the parents. THe baby will be rped by anyone who has it via /its. Also we can get it started when you need but it will end up in monolith for the start.There we also be information that will be later revealed about the child.

GenX

I see great rp in this and it looks like a nice idea. Sounds like a great event all together.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

Alex

Sounds kinda interesting...looking forward to it.

Ravanger

Yeah I am makeing plans for this it will work fine hopefully.

Pawx

I heard enough info for me to like this, Make this shit happen.

deluxulous

Seems kinda weird...

But eh, let the masses have their way. It doesn't look BAD... just weird.

Ravanger

Yeah I am looking for parents for the rp. I know what you mean it is just a idea I want to expand on and offer some rp.

Dug

Son of a b! I wanted to take him in xD

KingArthur

Too bad military can't really inter-act with this ;p. Awesome Idea though.

Ravanger

Well I talked to smirnoff he is going to try and inolve with the event also so you guys cool.

lolKieck

Nice idea, and looks like Roadside Picnic was "implemented" here like Red Shoehart's kid which was furry.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

Gonna do all of this tomorrow, gonna have fun.
Sorry I couldn't do it all tonight , because quiet simply, everyone had problems with gmod and such.

Goose

Neat sounds good and now i have something to help defend when i get back from mexico if you guys still have the damn baby and havent lost it xD
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

GenX

So when is this planned to start? Any idea or eta?
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

Celtic

Quote from: Goose on 31-12-2009
Neat sounds good and now i have something to help defend when i get back from mexico if you guys still have the damn baby and havent lost it xD
Freedom will steal the baby to lure you back to us.

Goose

>.> NEVA youll NEVA TAKE ME ALIVE MWHAHAHAHAHA try and stop me im insane xD
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Locke

How did you change the font type Rov?

Ravanger

How do you mean you mean like the type?

Likes this?

Ravanger

This event has been offically revived thanks to Locke. Me and Dug will be setting it up again.
Also I am update this as all the information is still from 2009.