Chernobyl Shadows: Notice Board (IC)

Started by Sickness, 30-08-2009

Duranblackraven

*Some words are scribbled under Rusty's responce*
Yes, whenever you're around.

Outline

* Placed covering his other notes*
I have returned from studying the zone, what have I missed in my absence?

-Nephis

Sickness

* A comment is writtten under Nephis' note *

Nothing much. Bruno is Co-Leader. Jobs seem to be going steady. We seem to be getting stable for now. We'll probably be getting some big jobs soon.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

keyfoot

Um... lets see, ive been made co-leader, Erik has been made a shadow, and besides that, the regular stuff.

-Bruno

Madran Lamont

just a word to the wise. If you hear of or see a man named Victor Malanove, just stay away. He should be about 30 years of age, Tall around 6'3'' so almost as tall as me.

-Drake *the last name seems to be scratched out leaving only Ma-----e*

Sickness

*A comment is written under Drakes' note*

Is there a reason for this..?
-Rusty

Outline

*Posted under Rusty's note"

Ya why avoid this man?

- A.I.

Madran Lamont

Lets just say i know him very well. and if he does not kill you, he will take his sweet time making you wish he had.

-Drake

Also what is your say on assassination Rusty? You know, as in some one giving us good money for one?

Sickness

They pay, we kill.
Highest bidder wins..
-Rusty

Duranblackraven

**A neat note hangs on the notice board, the old unneeded ones now torn down to make room for the others**

I have finally saved up enough to purchase an Exo-Suit for the group. However I will be using it primarily, I will need to set up a date to train a few of you on operating and handling the suit in case I won't be able to use it myself. Keep in mind I'll be picking those that I'll train in using the suit, and don't fucking ask me to train you. I'm looking for soldiers that are dedicated to the group to show our strength with such a piece of equipment as this.

-Erik - CS Shadow

Outline

* Poor written note*
I killed a person who tried to rob me I gave him 100 roubles and was later paid 90 roubles and I shot him in the shoulder with my VSS, he may not be dead and he does not know I shot him. Got a AK out of the deal and only made such a cheap price because the bastard robbed  me, do note no one knows I am involved and my employer may be dead soon. All loose ends most likely will be cut by the man I shot. Considering I was only paid to shoot him not kill him.

-Nephis

Outline

* Neatly written note*

Been researching that Meat chunk Erik gave me... A truly interesting specimen

-Nephis

2power

"A post-it note is hung on the board"

Hello i am Yokov Verinski I hope to work with you guys soon

[If i can ever find you]
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Madran Lamont

*a note posted under Yokov reads*

Just stick with Erik he is our companies' brick wall.

-Drake Malanove

keyfoot

Im the company brick wall, he is my 2nd hand brick

-Bruno

Madran Lamont

*a note tacked right under Bruno reads*

No your not. i shoot you, you bleed. I shoot Erik is his damn exo-suit he gets pissed and i run. so tell me again, HOW are you the brick wall?

-Drake.

P.S Erik how is that Heavy MG coming along?

keyfoot

Bullets bounce off me, didnt you know?

-Bruno

Madran Lamont

I would love to see and test that out next time I see you.

-Drake

P.S I'll be going deeper into the Zone. I know it sounds like a retarded idea, but I have to tie up some things so I'll be gone for some time I don't know how long. So see you guys when I get back. Oh and Erik don't fuck up when I'm gone and I'll bring you something back.

keyfoot

If you shoot me or have someone do it, ill demote you, and steal your sandwhich.  *Smilely face drawn in*

- Bruno

Duranblackraven

*All the existing notes are torn down, one slapped in the middle of the board.*
Both of you stop before I just break your fingers. Keep the clutter to things that matter.

- Goliath

keyfoot

Break my fingers Goliath? I think thats a bit out of line for your position.

-Bruno

Duranblackraven

*The notes are torn down again, another tacked to the middle.*

If it cuts down on the needless clutter to the board.

- You know who.

keyfoot

You know, the clutter on the board doesnt make your penis small Erik, as much as you think so, its just small always.

-Bruno

Duranblackraven

*The board is torn from the wall, broken into pieces that lay scattered on the floor. A piece of bloody paper is stuck to the wall where the board use to be.*

Rejoice...as the Monolith will come to cleanse you from the Zone...

Madran Lamont

(ooc) it sucks that the group is dead. the only ones of us that still on from what i can see are Duran Me and Outline