Character Creation Model Thumbnail Problem.

Started by Boopie, 31-05-2011

Boopie

I've tried joining the server quite a few times. I have downloaded and installed both the 400mb content pack and the smaller 80mb patch. I only get as far as the screen that I choose my name, physical description, and choose a character model from the thumbnails. Well I can not see the thumbnails and I can not pick a model. What could be causing this? The way I installed the packs were just to extract the "S.T.A.L.K.E.R Files" and the "Patch" folders to the addons folder by themselves and not taking the folders inside and putting them in the addons folder.

Knife_cz

Do you have CS:S and half-life2 episodes? (1,2).It is needed.

Boopie

I have css. I do not have EP2 but I downloaded the Materials&Models pack from the stickied thread. But I have not downloaded any materials or models and I do not own EP1, is that where the thumbnail models are from? Though if it was wouldn't the models just be purple and black or an error sign and not a gui error?

Edit: I'm a dumbass..Though thats globally known, I fixed it/ found out the problem was me never bothering to click on the male gender because I had forgot you needed to be authorized for a female. >.< Its all fixed now thanks for trying to help though Knife. THough if anyone knew of a EP1 content pack that would be great.