Broken HUD in SRP

Started by Celtic, 20-12-2009

Celtic

My problem is basically described, but not solved here. http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/the-cordon/in-game-problems/

Here's a picture of what it looks like.

Not mentioned in the other post was that hitting F1 doesn't bring the menu up to select characters, inventory, etc.  If anyone could offer any health whatsoever I'd greatly appreciate it.

Tunddruff

Probably conflicting Lua in your addons and the servers.

Violet

I have that to :/ Hell i even reinstalled it fully and only put in stalker addon and it still has the same thing celtic has.
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide

Celtic

Quote from: Tunddruff on 20-12-2009
Probably conflicting Lua in your addons and the servers.
So what would you suggest I do to fix it?

Fluffy

Silver re-did the Dedi a bit, I have the exact same problem. Hell if I know what it is.

Celtic

Would it be possible that he could set the dedi back to the way it was just to see if it will fix the problems?  I mean I don't want him to do tedious work for a week fixing this, but if it's something simple it'd be nice if he could give it a shot.

Ravanger

Locke seems to have just got it. I think everyone might get it soon i havent got it yet.

Silver Knight

Meh ill take alook into it later, i think it's Garrys fault, but it could be fast download messing up, who knows, we shall see.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Fluffy

Quote from: Last Exile on 20-12-2009
Meh ill take alook into it later, i think it's Garrys fault, but it could be fast download messing up, who knows, we shall see.

Hurrah for Exile.

Locke

Yeah, I didnt change anything an now it's fucked up. not good.

Dark Angel

I've no problems on SRP =)

And note SRP Files aren't addons!!!!!!!

dox

I got the same problem, but now im getting chat bugs and i cant see chat :(

Fluffy

*Plays Jeopardy Theme*

GenX

I've got it. I re-installed still have it =/
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

Celtic

Seems we have a real problem with this thing judging by the amount of people I'm hearing have this.  As Goose told me,"It's a bigger, badder version of worldspawn."

Fluffy

Oh, itll be fixed in awhile.

GenX

I'd hope so, because this renders any player who has this unable to play. And I sure want to play HGN..its the only stalker rp out there and i love stalker :)
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

KillSlim

Might need to wait for the next script however.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Vajke

Got the same prob, bleh

Fluffy

Quote from: Vajke on 23-12-2009
Got the same prob, bleh

Everyone does. We are fixing it.

Ravanger

Yeah we cant get any new players until this fixes. Since everyone who has not been  on server before. Or not that active seems to have it.

GenX

Is it possible that this new one has corrupted files, like you said any new player that joins gets the content pack and has the same issue...perhaps its the files in the content pack that are bugged cause people who had the old version are perfectly fine.

Celtic

Quote from: GenX on 24-12-2009
Is it possible that this new one has corrupted files, like you said any new player that joins gets the content pack and has the same issue...perhaps its the files in the content pack that are bugged cause people who had the old version are perfectly fine.

Unlikely since, Fluffy, Locke, me, and several other people that have got this bug are older players.

Fluffy

Quote from: Celtic on 24-12-2009
Quote from: GenX on 24-12-2009

Unlikely since, Fluffy, Locke, me, and several other people that have got this bug are older players.

^
This.

Silver Knight

You know, we do have a bug report thread, if people used that, i might actually know what the fuck is wrong with the script and how to fix it......

"Oh its broke for me" That's really a great help, everyone who is effected, go post a report.

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/the-cordon/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-rp-bugerror-report-thread/

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period