Bloodsuckers are scared of Gordon Freeman?

Started by Blazer232, 16-05-2011

Blazer232

Well today, I was playing STALKER RP (no shit) and my friend saw a bloodsucker, so we all got up, there were three of us, and I got out my crowbar, suddenly two suckers appeared, stabbed my friend, and this other chick, then the guy who was being attacked runs away scared shitless, so I go to the bloodsucker nearest to me, saying "/me attempts to charge at the bloodsucker, swinging his crowbar" then the sucker turns, and swipes at me so I put up my crowbar, blocking the attack, AND IT RUNS AWAY.  Then there was the other to deal with, who had just charged my friend into a wall, so I type "/me runs to his friend, attempting to bash the Bloodsucker in the back of the head with his crowbar", and I successfully did it, and the suckers both ran away.  It made me feel like Gordon Freeman in a way... Okay then, discuss it or whatever.

GeneralGold

First off, which bloodsuckers were these? I think this is awesome.
Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Yorty

This is the in-character forum, ya'know?

Blazer232

Quote from: Yorty on 16-05-2011
This is the in-character forum, ya'know?
Sorry 'bout that, but I don't really know where to post it.

EDIT:
Quote from: GeneralGold on 16-05-2011
First off, which bloodsuckers were these? I think this is awesome.
I'm not really sure, most people don't really recognize bloodsuckers.  Unless you're being sarcastic.

lolKieck

By the way, from the looks of it, read guides, you can't Fear RP, which makes your RPing more or less crappy (every character has phobias, is afraid of death, and doesn't abide by the rule "eh knows numbers and dosn't afraid of anything"). I'd really like to see a rookie attack a bloodsucker, rather than running for the woods.
You should be scared of them (Fear RP, no shit), this is not <insert a game where you are all alone and dosn't afraid of anything>. We had a fad of those types of people, and for love of god, the RP wasn't what it was supposed to be. If we're going to have it continue, I'll see people play as female cyber machines with... various abilites.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

mikeywrenn

//If I'm right, you clubbed it in the back of the head with the crowbar..
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

PacMan502

Quote from: lolKieck on 17-05-2011
By the way, from the looks of it, read guides, you can't Fear RP, which makes your RPing more or less crappy (every character has phobias, is afraid of death, and doesn't abide by the rule "eh knows numbers and dosn't afraid of anything"). I'd really like to see a rookie attack a bloodsucker, rather than running for the woods.
You should be scared of them (Fear RP, no shit), this is not <insert a game where you are all alone and dosn't afraid of anything>. We had a fad of those types of people, and for love of god, the RP wasn't what it was supposed to be. If we're going to have it continue, I'll see people play as female cyber machines with... various abilites.
// Nice kitty cat picture, aside from that, I agree with the no-fear RP thing, its fantastic when four rookies run at you, and only two have makarovs the others have knives, and they don't run away, at all from two suckers...I don't want those times back.

mikeywrenn

Quote from: PacMan502 on 17-05-2011
// Nice kitty cat picture, aside from that, I agree with the no-fear RP thing, its fantastic when four rookies run at you, and only two have makarovs the others have knives, and they don't run away, at all from two suckers...I don't want those times back.

//I can kind of understand it though, there was me, a merc and a stalker. I ran up to the stalker as the sucker attacked him, not noticing it, same with him and the merc. The sucker threw the stalker down, then moved, got me, then got the merc, as he was hammering the merc 'Gordon Freeman' ran up and smacked him with the crowbar. It was self-defense as opposed to 'I'M LEET'
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Blazer232

Well, I understand that you're kinda peeved off about the no FearRP thing, and I agree, I probably should have, but considering that I've been attacked by bloodsuckers several times, my character is kinda used to fighting them, so my character has really had experience fighting bloodsuckers.  When you see it through the eyes of a thirteen year old, who thinks he knows everything (not saying I do), it kinda makes sense that I commited badassery.

Wolfinton

Quote from: Blazer232 on 17-05-2011
Well, I understand that you're kinda peeved off about the no FearRP thing, and I agree, I probably should have, but considering that I've been attacked by bloodsuckers several times, my character is kinda used to fighting them, so my character has really had experience fighting bloodsuckers.  When you see it through the eyes of a thirteen year old, who thinks he knows everything (not saying I do), it kinda makes sense that I commited badassery.

I'm sure that my Freedom character has had many more experiences with Suckers. For example, being attacked by two Suckers, screaming into the radio while the rest of the base just stands around the hole to the underground less than 20 meters away. Yet, he still seems to want to avoid Suckers. You never get used to a Sucker, Blazer.
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Knife_cz

Back to "Grey March" group,5 bloodsuckers attacked 5 members at our base...none of us survived..every bloodsucker was alive.

lolKieck

Beta bloodsuckers could take on an Exo easily. So I guess that if you had 1 Beta male/female and 1 Delta male/female, there wouldn't be anything to scrape your guts from the walls.
Quote from: Wolfinton on 17-05-2011

I'm sure that my Freedom character has had many more experiences with Suckers. For example, being attacked by two Suckers, screaming into the radio while the rest of the base just stands around the hole to the underground less than 20 meters away. Yet, he still seems to want to avoid Suckers. You never get used to a Sucker, Blazer.
Agree 100%.
I have a stalker character which I was playing at my start of SRP, then had a pause in it. He still tries to leave bloodsuckers alone, unless they attack him or somebody else.

tl;dr
Don't do it again.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

ThY

Quote from: knife_cz on 18-05-2011
Back to "Grey March" group,5 bloodsuckers attacked 5 members at our base...none of us survived..every bloodsucker was alive.

I remember this >:)
And yeah I agree with Kieck.

Blazer232

Well my character isn't one to just leave a guy to be eaten by a bloodsucker.  That's just cruel

Agera

Quote from: Blazer232 on 18-05-2011
Well my character isn't one to just leave a guy to be eaten by a bloodsucker.  That's just cruel

At that rate, we'll have fat bloodsuckers!

Tom

I'm surprised they didn't go "/me is not effected by the feeble crowbat" >.>
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Aresty

I don't get it. Trolling or just issuing a complaint ?

Tom

It was sarcasm regarding some sucker saying to me that a 7inch blade stabbed into them would not bother them at all. they did "/me is not affected at all by the feeble blade" and I was like "Dude you realize a Kabar which is sharp and is 7inches will at least HURT a Sucker, not to mention I'm slamming it into you with the force of an exo" By no means did I expect to kill it with my knife, it was more or less an attempt to get it to fuck off me so that I could run off and shoot it, but it was like "/me is not hurt"  and I had to shout at him. Since the suckers skin is not 7 inches thik, it would at least hit some muscle or something that would make the sucker go "Ow! Fuck!" and then either A) Slash me up, or B) Get off and be like "Ow my fucking wound!"
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Aresty

Ah. And my bad, just noticed this was the second page and not the first one..

Blazer232

Yeah, pretty much gonna lock this topic up, it's in the wrong section.

Tom

Oh boy.