Bloodsuckers and You

Started by Assassinator, 02-10-2009

Assassinator

It has come time again for another topic relating to bloodsuckers and our dismay from the populace. Many
people see bloodsuckers and wish to shoot them. So far people have been doing good on not shooting on sight, but what has been happening is people have no fear. They will walk up to a bloodsucker and commence their RP that they are superior. You must consider the idea that you will most likely die if you approach a bloodsucker. Even if you are in a group, someone is still going to die if you attack it and force it into a position where it cannot escape. Too many resist death when it is obvious that they must die. There is no "stalling" death. Situations happen where RP takes longer, so it gives people time to come and help the victim. Do not continue to stall your death in an unrealistic manner until someone comes . If there is a a claw in your heart or a toe-claw in your skull you are dead.

I know many people will wish to contend with me on what I say. And many of those who do will be those on the other side, holding the weapon and wishing to place a bullet in my brain, even though their arms are in my claws, or they will somehow still be alive, even though my hands have wrung their neck. Please no flaming in this topic and post only things that are thought out and not something completely biased and wrote out in a second to put down the topic.

Moonwolf302

The main cause of this is traders I think

Zero

Another thing, TRADERS DON'T WANT THE BODY'S, For god sakes give it to the ecologists.... We will let you know if we want them...

Lucidius

I wonder why people are de-sensitized? *coughoriginalgamescouh*

They are indeed a legendary creature, and a sign to what the zone can do to living things, but beyond the lore they are just polygons. Also the atmosphere of the server is leaps and bounds away from being anywhere near as immersive as the actual game (no offense, it's just the OOC and slow pacing and such, no one's fault, it is how it is).

Also called everything in the OP just form the title.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

klp4

Assas has a very good point.

These days, there's a lot of "drama" between Suckers and Loners etc.
Ofcourse noone wants to get killed in RP, wether it's a (for example) Military that shoots you, a Bandit that kills you or a Sucker that eats you. I understand that, and I believe that so does everyone but you can't avoid RP. You can't just do "/me runs off" or "/me shots you" when a Sucker attacks you.

BUT! There are certain rules that needs to be followed when you rp a fight for example. These rules are here to benefit everyone and to make our gaming experience a pleasant one.

I'm not saying it's anyones fault that there has been a lot of arguing and disputes lately, just that perhaps we all need to respect each other more when we RP together.

"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Locke

If a stalker is walking alone with no weapon out, I eat him.

No questions asked.

asoldier290

Quote from: Locke on 02-10-2009

No questions asked.

+Support

klp4

Ofcourse as a sucker, we attack or eat them if they're a easy target.
The thing is that a lot of people tend to run away, OOC, just to avoid getting eaten, or they just shoot us STK when it's STM.
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Markka

No questions asked.

And then someone snipes us and we lose our wepans.

:(

Dora Trajavna - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Alive

KillSlim

As I've mentioned before, there's a catch 22 which people don't notice.

In the Stalker games and in SRP, you try to put as much distance between a Bloodsucker and you so you can kill it.
In SRP, they need to get close in order to RP with you, but if they get close, it will kill you. Oh well, I avoid shooting Bloodsucker which seem to be wondering around, if it enters Freedom factional territory I will use /bc RP and STK.

Edit- If Bloodsuckers don't RP trying to kill me, I won't RP killing them.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Linkmister

No questions asked.

I fully support this.

Locke

Omnomnom.

Wandering stalkers so good.

Linkmister

Assassinator

Quote from: KillSlim on 03-10-2009
As I've mentioned before, there's a catch 22 which people don't notice.

In the Stalker games and in SRP, you try to put as much distance between a Bloodsucker and you so you can kill it.
In SRP, they need to get close in order to RP with you, but if they get close, it will kill you. Oh well, I avoid shooting Bloodsucker which seem to be wondering around, if it enters Freedom factional territory I will use /bc RP and STK.

Edit- If Bloodsuckers don't RP trying to kill me, I won't RP killing them.

The point is you should avoid bloodsuckers. Not run towards them and try to kill them.

Megamaff

Thats the first thing I do! You mean there are people that actually honestly TRY to kill them?  :o

Crimzon_Reaper

As' has a good point, but I tell you what . . . If you want, I'll help you fix them pesky idiots, if you wish.