Bloodsucker Rp

Started by whyku, 11-07-2011

whyku

Here are somethings that people do against or well on a Bloodsucker.

1.When someone is IC walking and a bloodsucker try's to do a /me"Its hard too type and walk"
you ask them OOC to stop walking so they can hear your type.....They run off

2.People think they get to choose if they looks gear
In the rules it says Bloodsuckers can't use the Claw swep with out the person being attacked saying its ok, so people think its ok to say no you can't use The Claw Swep and they will just reflag and the bloodsucker can't get any gear for ThY to use for Events/Stashs.

3.When on your Bloodsucker and try to attack a group they say "There's a rule you can't attack groups"
When did this happen? and where is this rule?

4. If to uncloak when attacking and how long. Rule Number 13 of the bloodsucker says:
13. Bloodsuckers can attack while cloaked, it's only about a Nanosecond after the strike that the creature will uncloak.

5.When attacking someone with others near or around people think they can /me Aims at Bloodsucker
before the Person being /me'ed by a bloodsucker can react at all.

More will be added when I can

Try to input something that can fix or help trying to Rping with a Bloodsuckers with out it becoming trouble for admins etc.

Ravanger

Bloodsuckers should also put more into their roleplay and so forth actually eat their prey,sleep,shit,play,search etc.

Since I been hearing some bloodsuckers just kill and then leave.

Khorn

Can you like use some form of grammar first?

Punctuations and all that shit. It would help.

Knife_cz

Yeah,or Whyku maybe you can stop powergaming as your bloodsucker,that would help too.

lolKieck

Quote from: knife_cz on 11-07-2011
Yeah,or Whyku maybe you can stop powergaming as your bloodsucker,that would help too.
Yes, you Whyku powergame a bit.
People CAN see you while you have the cloak but have the courtesy not to attack you when you're just observing or looking at them RP while waiting for lunch.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

andrewhatesyou

There is already a rule list. Go look at it. This doesn't even help me because your grammar is unreadable.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

ThY

Quote from: whyku on 11-07-2011

1.When someone is IC walking and a bloodsucker try's to do a /me"Its hard too type and walk"
you ask them OOC to stop walking so they can hear your type.....They run off Make a bind

In the rules it says Bloodsuckers can't use the Claw swep with out the person being attacked saying its ok, so people think its ok to say no you can't use The Claw Swep and they will just reflag and the bloodsucker can't get any gear for ThY to use for Events/Stashs. Gear return no longer exists, the bloodsucker has full right to take any loot OOCly and hand it to me later for stashes and events.

3.When on your Bloodsucker and try to attack a group they say "There's a rule you can't attack groups"
When did this happen? and where is this rule?This is advice; not a rule.

4. If to uncloak when attacking and how long. Rule Number 13 of the bloodsucker says:
13. Bloodsuckers can attack while cloaked, it's only about a Nanosecond after the strike that the creature will uncloak. Just to let bloodsuckers have atleast one /me before blasted to hell.

5.When attacking someone with others near or around people think they can /me Aims at Bloodsucker
before the Person being /me'ed by a bloodsucker can react at all. Tell them to behave; and wait their turn to do another /me

Try to input something that can fix or help trying to Rping with a Bloodsuckers with out it becoming trouble for admins etc.

whyku

Quote from: ThY on 11-07-2011
Quote from: whyku on 11-07-2011

you ask them OOC to stop walking so they can hear your type.....They run off Make a bind

Hard to make a Bind that goes with Mercs Stalkers freedomers they bitch about what you all them

In the rules it says Bloodsuckers can't use the Claw swep with out the person being attacked saying its ok, so people think its ok to say no you can't use The Claw Swep and they will just reflag and the bloodsucker can't get any gear for ThY to use for Events/Stashs. Gear return no longer exists, the bloodsucker has full right to take any loot OOCly and hand it to me later for stashes and events.

They reflag so I can't do anything

When did this happen? and where is this rule?This is advice; not a rule.

They call it a rule then walk away with out any Rp

13. Bloodsuckers can attack while cloaked, it's only about a Nanosecond after the strike that the creature will uncloak. Just to let bloodsuckers have atleast one /me before blasted to hell.

People bitch about this rule, so I am lost what one to do. There are admins on the other side of the rule

before the Person being /me'ed by a bloodsucker can react at all. Tell them to behave; and wait their turn to do another /me

I do and they call me Rp avoiding.......

I am not trying to fight anyone with this.

ThY

Whyku. Trust me, not anyone else. Ok? Report trouble breakers to me in sf. Or admins that object my rules, and Ill have a chat.

whyku

I would be happy to that, but there is alot of problems and what not.

I was trying to stop most of them by getting it out there.

mleczko35

It's nice man, thanks for it. But i think... Everybody knows it.