Bloodsucker Resistance and Other mutant issues. When can we expect it?

Started by Steven :D, 19-11-2010

Steven :D

Well, as you all know in the old script, suckers apparently had anomoly resistance, some bullet resistance (armor) and blowout resistance. As you know, in the new script you can get shot by a TOZ and die instantly. What the hell is up with this.
BloodSucker Vs STALKER On master. STALKER COP

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl - Bloodsucker
Do you SEE how many bullets it takes to take one down? And apparently a TOZ could instakill one on SRP? I call BS.
What we need is some more mutant whitelists already, for events and such. I'd be extremely happy if SK could finish the controller whitelist, if he's working at it at all. I mean it would be great to give suckers a spawning suit that has about 50% bullet resistance or something imense sure, people say "its just fur" but I got shot by a G36 incharacterly and I had about 30 HP left.
Now look at this:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl "Wild Territory Bloodsucker"
Do you SEE how many shots at point blank range it took to kill this thing? I got shot THREE times and had 30 HP left or so. Why? Because apparently we dont have armor. So my main question is...
Will we ever have controller whitelists soon? What about other mutants?
Are bloodsucker suits being worked on? It doesnt even take that much to make it.

Khorn

Yea, suckers do need a bit more armor then they have now. We have great claw damage, but no armor really.

As for the anomaly thing, it can be left out, make it a bit fair. I'm sure if a sucker in the game hopped into one, it be torn inside out.

Also, I'm sure looking into this isn't a top priority for anyone. But it does need to be checked on.

ThY

Turkey

New Item: Bloodsucker suit. None bloodsuckers using it get a perma ban. Sumthin like dat.

Just do what you did last time

Commissar Nitro

the old system used the armour value system on the script we dont have that now so we need to look at a new alternative.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

jaik

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 21-11-2010
the old system used the armour value system on the script we dont have that now so we need to look at a new alternative.

Armor is hardcoded in the game.

ply:SetArmor(x)
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Paintcheck

Quote from: Jake on 21-11-2010

Armor is hardcoded in the game.

ply:SetArmor(x)

That. Stuff from the HL engine that already exists can be used in any script since you're basically telling the game to do something it already knows how to do.

whyku

When the stalker is fighting the bloodsucker its on master. So please don't make them that strong.

Chrono

They need to be strong else stalkers will try to be ninjas which is happening now.

Paintcheck

Quote from: whyku on 25-11-2010
When the stalker is fighting the bloodsucker its on master. So please don't make them that strong.

Suckers NEED to be strong. Stronger suckers won't lead to mass DMing or anything since all the suckers are experienced players who aren't retards and STALKERs need to be more afraid of the 7 foot tall invisible demon monster.

ThY

If we can be mature enough to not abuse, which we are. There are no downsides. But one blast of any weapon kills us now, we are 0% threat to anything. Not intimidating at all

Turkey

Quote from: Paintcheck on 25-11-2010
Quote from: whyku on 25-11-2010

Suckers NEED to be strong. Stronger suckers won't lead to mass DMing or anything since all the suckers are experienced players who aren't retards and STALKERs need to be more afraid of the 7 foot tall invisible demon monster.

This. I can't fight a single STK fight because I die in one shot, And I can't roleplay because people always 'get away' or 'fight back' and fail to Fear Roleplay.

Khorn

Or when you RP, a group of stalkers just happen to show up and save the lone stalker.

Tom

NO ONE should be STKing mutants, enless you are agreeing to it.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Turkey

Quote from: Tom on 25-11-2010
NO ONE should be STKing mutants, enless you are agreeing to it.

Make sure the dumbasses in the sever know this. I am over fed up with being stk'd.

Bl★ck Star

Exile already said that he is working on it and will be one of the first things to be come out in a update.

Zombiedance

Man i really need to toughen up on my sucker i died from a few shots from a fora on my sucker and got worried that was to unfair.

Turkey

Quote from: Zombiedance on 08-12-2010
Man i really need to toughen up on my sucker i died from a few shots from a fora on my sucker and got worried that was to unfair.

You also need to contact thy to learn how to sucker roleplay

Cutch

Has anyone in this thread realized that many games, to increase difficulty and replay value, just up the HP on enemies? I mean really, comparing the actual game to SRP is like comparing oral herpes to genital herpes; they are close, but have many, many differences.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Steven :D

Quote from: Cutch on 08-12-2010
Has anyone in this thread realized that many games, to increase difficulty and replay value, just up the HP on enemies? I mean really, comparing the actual game to SRP is like comparing oral herpes to genital herpes; they are close, but have many, many differences.
Us bloodsuckers just dont want to die in one shot, compare Citizens and Overwatch. Overwatch have 150 HP and Armor. Now replace the Overwatch with the bloodsucker and replace the citizen with a STALKER. Fear-RP and such?

Khorn

Quote from: Cutch on 08-12-2010

You forget that the game, even on easy, had it difficult to kill a sucker in1 v 1.

And stalker also didn't boost health depending on difficulty. They just shot better and had larger numbers.

whyku

[OOC] Recruit Osip Yahslov: Derp back

** Sin trys to stay quiet
(/) [OOC] Lars Kostinoff: No comment... for the sake of my status.
** Sin runs at him and trys clawing his face
** [M|38|Baclava|Duffel-B...] stands near the edge, waiting for the Sucker to uncloak
[LOOC] Lars Kostinoff: Cant attack while cloaked
[LOOC] Lars Kostinoff: Go back there and uncloak before you attack.
** [M|38|Baclava|Duffel-B...] spots the sucker uncloaking and unloads full auto
(/) [OOC] Sin: Wow jsut wow duarn can you come here
[LOOC] Lars Kostinoff: Thats perhaps 5 or 6 hits.
[LOOC] Sin: I can run at you cloaked
(/) [OOC] Lars Kostinoff: Whyku if your going

Thats buck I didn't get the logs of him hearing leaves move when I jumped at him when you was shooting at duty with a Sig550................... Could we get somethings fix so this does not happen...

Turkey

Quote from: whyku on 09-12-2010

** [M|38|Baclava|Duffel-B...] stands near the edge, waiting for the Sucker to uncloak

Thats buck I didn't get the logs of him hearing leaves move when I jumped at him when you was shooting at duty with a Sig550...................

Get off the roster.. Now.. Please. god.

Chrono

Whyku..this is not even a place to complain and please god stop, you dont even know how to rp a sucker

Turkey

Quote from: whyku on 09-12-2010

Thats buck I didn't get the logs of him hearing leaves move when I jumped at him when you was shooting at duty with a Sig550................... Could we get somethings fix so this does not happen...
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/mutants/mutant-complaints/