Black Water USA

Started by Combine, 11-11-2009

Combine

BLACK WATER USA

description
Black water USA is Private military and security contractor, Black water USA is a build up of elite and experienced Mercenary's who used to be the american military Special Forces, Ranger, Airborne and the marines, and because this is based in the USA most of the Mercenary's  are american . Neutral to all factions bar one, they work for any one that has the money but don't plan to be doing hits on other Mercenary's groups, but will for the right money.  while working for the US military they where given advanced weapons and such, What made them quite well armed.

backstory
Work in progress

Ranks

Officers.
Major:
Captain:
First Lieutenant:   
Second Lieutenant:

NCO.
Private First Class:
Corporal:
Sergeant:
Staff Sergeant:
Sergeant First Class:

Members

Commanders
1st. Major Gilly
2nd:

Officers:

Medic Team:

contractor

Sniper team:

Vocab:
fire for effect: give suppressing fire
Tango: enemy sighted
Golf: grenade
Lima: move up for the kill
BOL: be on lookout

Faction Relations

Bandits:Neutral
     └Inverted Sun:N/A
Duty:Neutral
Ecologists:Neutral
Freedom:Neutral
Loners:Neutral
Mercenary:Neutral
     └Black Rain:Neutral
Military:Neutral
Monolith:Hostile

Clear Sky:N/A

BEVA:Neutral

N/A - Not Applicable
Friendly - Friendly
Neutral - Neutral
Hostile - Hostile

Szenti

"American contractors are shit". And I don't think, They would move to the most worst place. And the backstory is shit. What I only liked in this group, Is its Signature. Thats all.

-Support

Steel

Seriously? no.
I hate blackwater...
-support

KillSlim

No support.
Seems uncanon.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Lucidius

-support

Not Canon, no description or backstory.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Nikolaz72

-Support What the fuck would US-Marines Airborne and Rangers do here? Either they have a crapload of stuff to do in the military after their VERY LONG TIME OF EDUCATION that it took them to be a special elite force, or retired and if they are retired its because they cant do shit anymore. Secondly if they wanted to make a security company why not get an education for it and go into business the safe way? And Blackwater seriously. A bit triggerhappy?

All this just seems like an excuse to DM. Build up by Powerhunger and Uncanon shit >_<
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Pawx

Well, There are a few American Characters on the server, Don't say there isn't.

But I've seen your RP, Its horrible  -Support

Try and get into RP and maybe Ill change my mind.

And the people above me that are saying Its Uncannon, Think of the facts.

There has been Aliens, Vampires, For gods sake, Someone even thinks theres a Ally Between Freedom and Monolith.

Uncannon Is #1 Right Now on the Server.

Combine

Quote from: Nikolaz72 on 11-11-2009
-Support What the fuck would US-Marines, Airborne and Rangers do here? Either they have a crapload of stuff to do in the military after their VERY LONG TIME OF EDUCATION that it took them to be a special elite force, or retired and if they are retired its because they cant do shit anymore. Secondly if they wanted to make a security company why not get an education for it and go into business the safe way? And Blackwater seriously. A bit triggerhappy?

All this just seems like an excuse to DM. Build up by Powerhunger and Uncanon shit >_<

1. Not evey one who is in the army stays there for the hole of there life. so the ex-soliders would be in there 30's-40's mabye even in there 20's, people in Real life that have been in the Marines, special force's and so on have become a Mercenary's after they left the army for black water.

2. security company is another word for Mercenary's, some companys perfure to becalled privet security company instead of Mercenary's for there companys image

3. If you havent notice that the american tend to be abit "trigger happy"

4. Black water USA is a real life privet security/Mercenary company that does have ex-soldiers like Marines, special force's, rangers and so on, and also does contacts for the US army in iraq to this day.

Assassinator

If ex-soldiers canĀ“t fight anymore then what are DUTY.

Dark Angel

+Support I'll be nice to you also i want backstory!

Cobra

Blackwater is a security firm operating in Iraq and Afghanistan... They would never go to the zone. No support. (Not to mention those folk's are in financial trouble watch them sue us for using there name and emblem :P)

Snowblind

-Support, first you try and lead the United Nations, and now Blackwater. How about NO?

Goose

Quote from: Szentii on 11-11-2009
"American contractors are shit". And I don't think, They would move to the most worst place. And the backstory is shit. What I only liked in this group, Is its Signature. Thats all.

-Support
Quote from: Nikolaz72 on 11-11-2009
-Support What the fuck would US-Marines Airborne and Rangers do here? Either they have a crapload of stuff to do in the military after their VERY LONG TIME OF EDUCATION that it took them to be a special elite force, or retired and if they are retired its because they cant do shit anymore. Secondly if they wanted to make a security company why not get an education for it and go into business the safe way? And Blackwater seriously. A bit triggerhappy?

Okay well seeing as most of you are narrow minded this is Ex US soldiers that have joined a merc company they are NOT currently in the military merc companies could be all over the world it would not only be russian/ukrain people in the zone there would be americans,canadians fuck who ever wants to go there as far as the back story it is shit improve it. Alot. But people just cause the zone is in the ukrain dosent mean that americans cant go there and think about it all these factions fighting a merc group would make loads of cash working for anyone so dont go saying it would never happen this would happen.

Support+
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Dark Angel

My support is nulled aka Neutral for now

Good idea but creator is not trustworthy enought for that. Combine you minge alot and break the rules , my support counts only if i see you doing greate RP and everyone in the group. Because if i see anyone of you (From the group) minging i'll get the group closed and you guys Permed.

Zarrick

Dark would you support a group of Zone-Pimps, lead by me and Co-leader by Pimpmaster?
====================================

====================================

Dark Angel

Quote from: Zarrick on 11-11-2009
Dark would you support a group of Zone-Pimps, lead by me and Co-leader by Pimpmaster?

Yes (SRSly BTW)

Goose

Zarrick if you can get a serious group going like that i will give you 100k in game to sponser you guys but thats not going to happen now is it
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

PimpMasterJ

Quote from: Dark Angel on 11-11-2009
Quote from: Zarrick on 11-11-2009

Yes (SRSly BTW)

WOOOT

I'm up for it.

On a serious manner..Neutral support

I've seen combine's rp, and his reputation....

Ravanger

Not to be mean or rude or anything but to be honest..

This seems to be kind of a off cut or rip-off of Black Rain just sayen....

Steel

Its not a rip off... Black water is a real group

Locke

Denied, no backstory at all, and poorly though through.