Black bull bandit faction [REDEMPTION]

Started by 2power, 16-02-2010

2power

BLACK BULL BANDITS

Two Years After The Group Was Disbanded....

Backstory:
       The sound of a blood suckers pain educing scream echos in the cave. The bold bandit runs out into the cold misty night holding many artifacts with a uneasy face. The man stops for a breathe of air. As the man stops the Blood sucker storms out of the cave "He looks pissed" said the man, as he ran off into the cordon. As the man in the jacket reaches the counter  a voice is heard "So, bandit you got my artifacts or am i going to have to kill you?" The man in the jacket mumbles some thing as he drops a sack of artifacts on the counter. The trader raises his brow. "Well your not as useless as i thought you were" The man glares at the fat man named Sidorovich. "I need you to pick up some supplies, if you do this for me ill reward you greatly" The man finely speaks "Sidorovich, you know i cant i must be going". "Hmm, what if i told you i could supply you with enough weapons and shit to redeem your little faction?" The man in the jacket turns around "W-what!" "Oh yess bandit i could do this for you, you could reopen your little bandit camp and i could get some one that can hold a gun straight get my shit here in one piece." The man in the jacket gulps. "Alright ill do it" "Alright Wind, dont fail me or ill have your nuts hanging from a tree" Sidorovich laughs. Winds walks out of the room. Two trucks come into the small village, stalkers stare for they have never seen so many working trucks. Wind hops into the truck filled with stalkers, they glare at the bandit. The trucks takes off into the night, Wind closes his eyes and takes a long nap. The next morning only two of the stalkers he seen the night before were in the truck. "Were is the other stalkers" asked wind. The stalkers stayed silent. Wind gets up and notices he is in the garbage, the truck stops at a large pile of dead stalkers. The driver yells out " I will not go any farther go get the supplies and well be done with this crap mission" All the stalkers get out, as they climb the hill they notice a small camp below. Wind looks through the scope of his VSS he see's two crates of supplies and what looks to be a tank of some sort. Wind and the stalkers creep down the hill. The Bandits seem to be other drunk or sleeping. All the stalkers moved in the first bandit walked by. Wind Grabbed him, pulled him down and slit his throat. As wind crept into each hut he plants small C2 bombs. The stalkers crept out of the camp unnoticed and untouched. Wind sets off the C2 as soon as he sets off the bombs screams of agony are heard. As the stalkers rushed down the hills into the village a large scale battle ensued, The bandits where nearly slaughtered. Suddenly the top of the tank like vehicle moves Well at least the turret is it starts to spray bullets into the stalkers, not one stalker survived. Wind slid down the hill, he took out a Molotov out of his satchel and crept up behind the tank. Wind pulled the hatch of the tank open and threw the Molotov in. The village became silent, only the roar of fire could be heard. Sidoroviches supplies are safe. Wind started to pulls the crates up the hill slowly. Before he got all the crates up the hill the sun had come out. The driver looked at wind and said "wheres the stalkers?" "There dead" wind said casually. The drivers helped Wind load the trucks as the cool night becomes silent. "Ahh, bandit you have my crates and now you can have as much shit as you want" Wind nods "One more thing when you need some supplies just contact my associates on this PDA number" Sidorovich hands wind a greasy sheet of paper. Wind nods and walks out of the cordon to rebuild his once powerful faction

Ranks: Burdens- The new guys to the bandit group not trusted with many duty's though they will help guard the base and help with small missions.
Rookies- The trusted members of the group people on this rank or higher are allowed to do as they please.
Minotaurs- The seniors of the group, these members are the top notch cream of the crop they are respected and will be armed well
Elders- The highest rank a member of this group can get,[ not including the leader] These bandits will guide the other members to victory, They will command the younger members and decide what to do -if im not there-

We also run a bandit camp, only bandits are allowed in
The purpose: This is a bandit faction we will only hire the elite, we make profit from  stealing things from loners or other factions.
Bandit radio

Faction Relations

Bandits:Freindly
     └Inverted Sun:N/A
Duty: Unfriendly
Ecologists: Unfriendly
Freedom: Unfriendly
Loners: Hated Mercenary: Neutral
     └Black Rain:Neutral
Military: Hated
Monolith: Hated

Clear Sky:N/A

BEVA:Neutral

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Zstan

NOFUCKINGSUPPORT

Sorry for flaming but this is the exact same thing as the other 50 bandit groups.

Welek

Sounds like every-other bandit faction in the world, but the fact remains do we have a active bandit faction?

Neutral At the moment.

Steel

Loners are neutral if they stay in your camp?
So its more of a popularity issue than a faction?

Take note aswell, Bandits are not friendly with freedom, contrary to popular beleif.

2power

Changed that only other bandits are welcome at camp and freedom is unfriendly. Well i understand that there are 50 billion other bandito groups out there but cant there be just one more?

Dark Angel

Quote from: The Jackal on 18-02-2010
Loners are neutral if they stay in your camp?
So its more of a popularity issue than a faction?

Take note aswell, Bandits are not friendly with freedom, contrary to popular beleif.

^ Is right! The friendship between bandits and freedom in SoC was just a script mistake.

Pawx

-Support

I think we got enough Bandit Groups for now..

And I'm pretty sure Sidorovich wouldn't supply a Bandit group, And for that matter, some random guy,being involved with a Loner Group, Aka, Loners hate Bandits, so probably, so will he.

2power

Quote from: Pawx on 18-02-2010
-Support

I think we got enough Bandit Groups for now..

And I'm pretty sure Sidorovich wouldn't supply a Bandit group, And for that matter, some random guy,being involved with a Loner Group, Aka, Loners hate Bandits, so probably, so will he.
Its covered in the back story he would not give the bandits gear if he did not deserved it and sidrovich did not get anything in return for it

2power

By the way locked for non support, ill just go play bandit some were else  8)