Birds of Prey

Started by Amontillado, 06-07-2010

Amontillado

Birds of Prey

Are Story

At their pride, the Birds of Prey where the top bandit faction in the zone. The elite bandit, alliances with traders at the swamps, freedom, and had the slave trade in their grasp. It was founded by two men one went by Hawk, the leader, and Senka his right hand man. Together they recruited stalkers who had not a thing going for them. They gave them a life. Food, shelter, and weapons to protect them self. They said, "If you need something, take it, we are the ones who need it." They taught their new recruits how to fight, how to take things into their own hands. After they had made a name for them selfs, they moved deeper into the zone, taking up the garbage for quite some time. In the garbage is where the slave trade began. They would take in stalkers, some strong, some not, and sell them to the highest bidder. All their new money allowed them to really control the area around them. Time went on, The Birds of Prey had it all. Until they all, well vanished. No one really know what happened to the birds. Some say Duty wiped them out, some say it was mercenaries hired by some stalker group. Anyway they where gone and for some time, until now. About a week ago a man entered the zone with a old brown trench coat. He walked past a small stalker camp, and they stared in awe. A lone, black feather with a single red strip was on his back...

Alliances

Bandits - Allys
Duty - Unfriendly
Freedom - Friendly
Monolith - Hostile
Military - Hostile
Ecologist - Neutral
Traders - Neutral

Recruitment

If we get accepted as an official player based faction or not, recruitment will probably change, but for now it is as follows. Recruitment will be done mostly IC, with a small application OOC.
1 PM me if you are interested in joining.
2 I will send you the application through PM
3 If you pass we will meet in-game and go from their.

Welek

-Support

You can't lead worth shit, in fact you should have been banned for minging over 25 times. This faction already died and was Paintchecks faction so you really have no right to attempt to start it back up. Plus your a minge and can't lead, oh ya I said that already but I'll say it again. Minge.

Your a minge, you've tried to get me banned by framing me, and I can't even count all the RDMing you've done, we even had a steam group trying to get you banned just because you where that big a minge, Wouldn't trust you leading a group it would just turn into one RDMing mingefuckfest like every other thing you've stuck your nose in.

Oh and, this is paints old group, I won't let you take it and turn it into a RDMing fuckfest, and leaving it's reputation shattered, I remember BoP was a good group, under paints leadership. Pretty sure it won't be under yours.

Pawx

+Support

I don't remember any RDM or 'framing', actually, noone even wanted you banned, are you making shit up?

Paint has given him the group, he trusts him, if you don't, don't lie and say "He framed me". Pointing fingers and lieing will get you no where.

Also, I remember when he used to Co-Lead BoP, he was pretty damn good at Leading.

Only fact I hate about BoP, is it used to be filled with Spawn Robbers and LolBandits, don't believe me? It's the reason why people think I rob newbie's, truth is, Paint's Group did.

I hope you can redeem this Group Amontillado, don't make it into what Paint made it into.

Paintcheck

What I made it into? What now? You're the one with the Exo skeleton financed entirely by newb robbing out of spawn Pawx and I got scads of people who would back that up. I kept my guys on a short leash while I was running the group and heard no complaints from anyone so either show some proof to back up what you're saying or shut the fuck up.

And to clarify: I haven't "given" anyone the group, for all intents and purposes this is completely unaffiliated with my SRP guys other than that Hawk ICly knows Senka.

Pawx

Quote from: Paintcheck on 06-07-2010
What I made it into? What now? You're the one with the Exo skeleton financed entirely by newb robbing out of spawn Pawx and I got scads of people who would back that up. I kept my guys on a short leash while I was running the group and heard no complaints from anyone so either show some proof to back up what you're saying or shut the fuck up.

Same with you, have proof? No? Then shut the fuck up aswell. Now back on topic please, this is about the group, not lies about me. Thank you.

Paintcheck

Says the dude slandering MY reputation. You shoot first, you got back it up son.

And I have proof: Your exoskeleton speaks VOLUMES about the amount of newbies you robbed. And I'm sure Hotstarr or anyone else who has witnessed it would love to chime in.

Pawx

Quote from: Paintcheck on 06-07-2010
Says the dude slandering MY reputation. You shoot first, you got back it up son.

What Reputation? Your only fighting a war you can't win, give it up, you have 0 Proof, and only backed up by people that are butthurt about being robbed FAR from spawn, and RPed fairly. And to those people, grow up, it's a Fucking Video Game. And Hotstar is just a guy that watches a Gate all day at Duty, what proof does he have?!

Now please, for the love of god, back on topic.

Paintcheck

You are complaining about my 0 proof when you have an exoskeleton financed entirely with newbie money that you stole. How is that not proof again?

You're right on me not being able to win this though. Since this is the internet, reason and logic don't apply and you will obviously just continue to say "Nope didn't happen" over and over until I get tired of arguing with you. Which has already happened.

Ping-Pong

QuoteWhat Reputation?

Hold the fuck on, what do you mean what reputation? The reason as to why Paintcheck is where he is in HGN is because of his good reputation. My good sir, fuck you.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Pawx

If any of you have a problem with me, Speak it to me over SF, not a fucking Topic about reforming BoP, Idiots.

Now get on Topic and discuss the Topic.

Mangoman

Nighttime in the zone, darkness is a shroud.A cloaked man is seen standing over a fire. He smells of blood, and has an ominous presence about him.                   
Another man walks up and stands beside him, money can be seen in his pockets, and he is wearing a black trench coat.
They both warm their hands over the fire, as charred paper flies into the air.
Upon closer inspection, it can be seen that the fire consists of a paper sying something about "Birds of Prey"

" What is this shit....." Says the Second man
" I'm not sure, but since when are we dead?" Says the first
' The second man chuckles' " I don't know Kronus, maybe since you got shot yesterday."

" Shut up Dean...."

The first man kicks out the fire

The fire goes out, and darkness consumes them.
They both have BoP patches.

Paintcheck

....And now my SF is blowing up with BoP members wondering wtf is going on. Seriously guys if you wanted it so bad you should have told me before I took the boards down.

Locked because Amontillado asked me to, since BoP was already accepted earlier unless anyone has any arguments I will just put the boards back up and let Mango and the remaining BoP guys figure it out.