BEVA and I.S. dead?

Started by KillSlim, 24-11-2009

KillSlim

Just pointing this out, I'm sure none of us have seen a BEVA or I.S. member in a long time. What happened to these groups? BEVA was something new and interesting, I was always anxious of the next paper coming out to see what was being made by the group.
As for Inverted Sun, we needed a slightly organized Bandit group to muck things up once in a while.
Can these groups be recovered? Or are they going to be completely dead like the L.M.S., Chernobyl Shadows and Comrades.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Celtic

IS is most certainly dead, as Tunny is bored of STALKER RP and is much more interested in starting up HyperRO.  As for BEVA I assume they're dead as many of the members are hardly on the server, and I haven't seen anyone on a BEVA character in months.  On the bright side Black Rain is staying alive.  ;D

Tunddruff

Well. Im back to working on SRP actually, now that I have HyperRO up and running, I still have some other stuff to do with it, but w/e for now.

Locke

Eh, I was really excited to do lots of papers for BEVA, but then schoool started getting very difficult. If I have breaks or days without lots of work I'd like to do more, but the papers take lots of hours to put together. First I have to get pictures, put it all together in photoshop, write stories, upload it and finally post it. The end result is often worth it, but It's just such a long process. You can expect a christmas edition near the new year.

Tunddruff

Inverted Sun is still out there. Just more like the REAL monolith would be...

Fucking mingy Monolith.

kisftw

I want to see BEVA in action. :/

Assassinator

N-N-N-N-NECROOOODDDD