Bandits

Started by Silver Knight, 15-03-2010

Silver Knight

Representatives of criminal world who came into the Zone for different reasons: earn from selling the artefacts, hide from the law, buy or sell weapons. The Zone has quite a few of this element, ranging from hoodlums to hardened criminals.

Most of the time they are united into gangs, however there is still no unified bandit organization in the Zone. Bandits pose a big trouble to rank-and-file stalkers. The Zone is full of Bandits, ranging from common thugs to serious criminals, most of whom are members of one gang or another.

Bandits are ruthless and generally hostile to anyone not in their gang, and they consist mainly of roving groups. The bandits usually travel all the time, only stopping at abandoned places to rest. They capture other Stalkers and force them to dig through the irradiated piles of trash,
even going so far as to set up a concentration camp for labor force prisoners.

Although the Zone gangs frequently fight amongst themselves, the criminal element still poses a serious problem for normal Stalkers.

The common Bandit is usually seen wearing a black leather jacket and track suit pants, as well as a hooded shirt.
Some higher rank Bandits are seen wearing long hooded trenchcoats. Bandits tend to be armed with light worn weapons.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Sickness

I take some credit for this also :p
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Reorp

Damn... I found some night-vision goggles one time, and later that day they get stolen from a bandit.... STAY AWAY FROM DOODS IN TRENCH COATS o3o

Khorn

Don't be metagaming now Reorp.