Bandit Base

Started by Raidenator, 29-12-2009

Raidenator

Screenshots Here

Click Here

Contains screenshots (also located above) and a .vmf for anyone to use.

Just so you don't all think I've been slacking on the job.

Silver Knight

Looks good, shame we cannot use it for our project, Hostels not planning a bandit base or wild territory i think.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

klp4

Looks really good.
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

KillSlim

Agreed with klp, looks very good.
Include it somehow, pwease?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Plunger

Quote from: Last Exile on 30-12-2009
Looks good, shame we cannot use it for "HIS" project, Hostels not planning a bandit base or wild territory i think.
Fixed it for you.

KillSlim

Well spotted and corrected Layton, but what about the explosives?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

GenX

Very nice looking base.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

KillSlim

Need to wait for a verdict from Hostel before we can get our hopes up.

Jazer

I didn't talk much about this strangely, so I guess I will say it here and update my developer thread later.

I am using this concept in my map. But it will not be a copy and paste of his vmf, I will be making my own based exactly off his layout with a few proportion adjustments, visual enhancements, and optimization so the map can handle it.

Duranblackraven

Awsome job, looks like you spent a good time on it. I'd love to see a bandit base as well. Keep them from camping out in front of Duty D<