Ban: SnowBlind

Started by Bacon007, 27-09-2009

Bacon007

Name:SnowBlind
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:13290795
Reason for Ban/Unban:Well me and some other redeemers are at town, then Snowblind comes, he starts doing graffiti on the billboard, then We go after him, then a gun fight happens, he dies, then Suddenly He has 100pounds of explosives strapped to him, and "Blows up the hole of freedom town", then starts flaming some of us in OOC, After a while he comes Back like 15 Minutes but to Test out a RPG, he keeps spamming voice for the reason of testing a RPG out, Then he comes down in the bunker and some STALKER starts to knife him, Which i know is wrong but then Snowblind Picks up a chair then try to propkill the STALKER, then keeps saying OOC your "Freedumbers Are going to get banned" that pretty much it.
How Long:(What ever is best suited)
Supporters:The was a freedom member called Charlie and some other STALKERs was there i will try and get in contact with them.
Evidence: - Note i was being sarcastic when i agreed with him.

I havent got evidence of the prop kill but Charlie was there when this happend.

heellostalkerzz

Charlie

I saw him attempting to propkill too. He kept jumping with 100 pounds of explosives, etc, then he flamed us for nothing. He thinks he's a smartass.

I support you Bacon.

Snowblind

The verdict is guilty for Freedom, I test a new non-lethal rocket device for the military ( Not what is described in the above situation, that was another roleplay which was voided because Freedom can't accept being bombed, so I asked for permission to use a non-lethal device ) and you call it ridiculous and avoid the roleplay that would come from being disoriented from sound levels exceeding 190 decibels, you attempt to kill me with knives in the ecologist's bunker, in which I don't even prop kill anybody with the chair, I block the door while you're shooting at me so I could have time to explain myself LOOCLY, but no, we can't have that, can we? { And Charlie shouldn't be counted as proof at all, being that he was the one who was trying to stab me to death in a bunker controlled by ecologists, who I'm sure would be REAL happy at Freedom shooting and stabbing people in their base whilst they are trying to conduct studies on the Zone ( Which was metagaming, by the way, since you should have never known I fired the sound-emitting device, being that you were holed up in the bunker for some odd reason. ) }  Last of all, and I know it should've come first, spraying graffiti on a billboard is not considered roleplay, although passive?  The problem I see here is is that Freedom refuses to acknowledge a valid situation that puts them at a need to think more than just pulling a trigger, and so, they fill out a ban request in which they don't even use proper capitalization in my name.  Ban me for a screenshot which depicts nothing in reality, and let the newer members of Freedom continue substandard roleplay?  I think that is not what should happen here, and instead, Freedom should realize that every time something negative happens to them, its not another let down, it's just another opportunity for unique roleplay that doesn't HAVE to end in death and flame wars for one or both parties.

Bacon007

Well charlie never stabbed you for a first because he was next to me, Second your a lying we saw you trying to prop kill so drop it, third you only try to bomb us because you got kicked out of freedom and this was your chance to get back at them, also you came back to test a rpg isint that breaking NLR?

Zarrick

Snow in all seriousness is a very good rper, he plays his characters well and he dosnt powergame, he makes small events that people usually fuck up, not naming names but usually its freedom on other characters.

I do not agree one bloody bit with this shit, Snow shouldnt be banned for testing explosives, your all being assholes and using it as an excuse because you either A) Dont like him or B) Your a freefag and you've kicked him from his faction and now your trying to get rid of him.

Oh look, Bacon is freedom, and Qbit is a freeom supporter *cough* I think we all know whats going on here.

as the heavy would say "Cry some more, hahahahaha" and find a real reason to try and get Snowblind banned, until then, gtfo plox.
====================================

====================================

Snowblind

Quote from: Bacon007 on 27-09-2009
Well charlie never stabbed you for a first because he was next to me, Second your a lying we saw you trying to prop kill so drop it, third you only try to bomb us because you got kicked out of freedom and this was your chance to get back at them, also you came back to test a rpg isint that breaking NLR?

You're the one who is lying here, Bacon, you know very well that the person I prop BLOCKED ( read: blocked ) was the Freedomer who was knifing me to death: Charlie.  You can't cite your best friends as witnesses.

heellostalkerzz

Quote from: Zarrick on 27-09-2009
Snow in all seriousness is a very good rper, he plays his characters well and he dosnt powergame, he makes small events that people usually fuck up, not naming names but usually its freedom on other characters.

I do not agree one bloody bit with this shit, Snow shouldnt be banned for testing explosives, your all being assholes and using it as an excuse because you either A) Dont like him or B) Your a freefag and you've kicked him from his faction and now your trying to get rid of him.

Oh look, Bacon is freedom, and Qbit is a freeom supporter *cough* I think we all know whats going on here.

as the heavy would say "Cry some more, hahahahaha" and find a real reason to try and get Snowblind banned, until then, gtfo plox.

Too bad i dont play so much anyomore, so i have a neutral opinion. Now when i see more of the story, i dont know shud anyone be banned. Just snowblind, next time dont pull rockets out off your anus.

Bacon007

Well zarrick to be honest gtfo, you wasent there so dont bother posting on this thread, and Snow i am not lying charlie never knifed you, it was A STALKER also we fucking saw you with a chair trying to prop kill him and we asked you in ooc and you even admitied saying "ITZ NOT PROPKILL IF YOU DONT KILL THEM"

Snowblind

Well zarrick to be honest gtfo, you wasent there so dont bother posting on this thread, and Snow i am not lying charlie never knifed you, it was A STALKER also we fucking saw you with a chair trying to prop kill him and we asked you in ooc and you even admitied saying "ITZ NOT PROPKILL IF YOU DONT KILL THEM"

QBiT wasn't there, and you don't tell HIM to get out of the thread.  Also, if I attempted to propkill Charlie, I think maybe I would've DONE it instead of respawning to just get away from you guys attacking me.

Bacon007

Alirght then dont count Qbits Post then just people who were there also If you cant read it was not charlie it was a STALKER you tryed to prop kill then respawned your self, even if you didnt prop kill its shitty rp to respawn your self.

Charlie

I wasn't trying to kill you, that was a Stalker named Dimitri in white suit. And don't play the innocent, you tried to prop kill. And you flamed us in OOC because things didn't happen as you'd like them to. You powergamed a lot, and you kept( and you still keep) saying different things from minute to minute.

Snowblind

Alirght then dont count Qbits Post then just people who were there also If you cant read it was not charlie it was a STALKER you tryed to prop kill then respawned your self, even if you didnt prop kill its shitty rp to respawn your self.

Shitty roleplay to respawn myself? Wasn't metagaming to know I nearly made you guys deaf and knifing me with no /mes shitty roleplay? I respawned myself when I saw you guys weren't going to talk.

Charlie

Oh yeah you also returned after death, forgot that.

Snowblind

Quote from: Charlie on 27-09-2009
I wasn't trying to kill you, that was a Stalker named Dimitri in white suit. And don't play the innocent, you tried to prop kill. And you flamed us in OOC because things didn't happen as you'd like them to. You powergamed a lot, and you kept( and you still keep) saying different things from minute to minute.

I'm still pretty sure it was you who knife killed me.  And please describe how I powergamed, because in no point in what you call this "roleplay" were you ever at a disadvantage because of an uncanny action somehow completed by me.  If anything, YOU powergamed, you had something screeching into your ears at insane sound levels and you can still function enough to chase after me with knives? Huh?

Snurf

Bird - Master Merc.

Snowblind

I'm signing off for tonight. I'll be on to deal with this more tomorrow.

Charlie

Well, you can keep lying bullshit, i wasn't the one. Admins can check the OOC chat logs, so they'll see you flaming us several times for no reason. BTW you broke NLR, you returned after death. How nice :$

Bacon007

This topic will be locked until a admin will come and look at this and give the final desicon

Locke

This is currently being discussed amongst admins.

lolKieck

No support
I was there, and that RP was voided, so stop talking bullshit.
If you dont like Snowblind, dont try to ban him, just dont RP with him, or if he would bomb the base (like that RP which never happened ICly), just say that you dont like that Roleplay, and request that it should be voided.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Rook

-Support
He would've had is reasons is you bothered to ask...