Ban Request: Killdead 660

Started by Zstan, 02-03-2010

Zstan

Name: Killdead 660
Steam ID: No idea.

Reason for Ban/Unban: He's a faggot who hates our community, he's a troll, minge, and a giant dick to everyone.  He has even attempted to create his own Stalker RP. (Sounds like Connor, eh?) He went to the Facepunch forums and asked for help on his "new" RP. Proof will be below.

How Long: Forever, from everything.

Supporters:

PROOF: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=895628

http://garrysmodsgc.darkbb.com/

Capped incase he tries to delete it. (Someone quoted what he said. Refer to that.)

Strelok Holmes

+Support Killdead needs to remove completely due to his complete incompetence, insulting players and, admins whom show even the SLIGHTEST negative feed back to him. Also with his latest shenanigans on face punch I am not amused: /

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Welek

+Support

I hope this faggot dies hes fucking dumb. If you really need help fucking making a cheap gamemode out of cakescript or something give up now.

Venting my rage in this thread as requested by Zstan 'yo

Dark Angel

-Support Because Simply he wasn't spamming forums with insults like you guys do.

killdead 660

-Support

1st off the only reason i posted that on FP was because Layton was pissing me off with abuse. And i later forgave him because he is pretty cool but he is still a hard ass. Then i posted a topic on Facepunch that HGN was great. Next off There is no reason to ban me perm. because i have not done anything to be perm banned. Yes i am a ass face troll, Mingbag and dick but i cannot be banned for that. And all this shit about me hating HGN is not true. If i hated HGN why would i donate?!?! Like Dark Angel said i do not spam the forums or cause catastrophe so What the fuck why ban me? Every community needs a troll. Yea i know everyone hates me but i can't be banned for being hated. Lastly  what happens out of HGN is not relevant to perm banning me. Seriously get real. And Zstan I tried my best not trolling you when you tried starting a flame war on the gay vamp castle. I RESISTED! But i'm fucking serious keep on and i will lose my cool so stop attempting to make me ubermad and forcing me to troll you. O! And Layton i apologize for trolling you. You are a pretty good admin.

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Zstan

You can be banned for whatever the fuck the admins deem fit.

You continue to troll, everyone hates you, you fail, and you steal.

Also..stop trying to suck up, you did it and now you are in deep shit.

killdead 660

Look you un-intelligent fool...I troll and everyone hates me...Stealing stalker art...Yes i do these things but i see no rules where i cannot be a troll and be hated to get perm banned. This thread is absolute nonsense.

Chaosye

※Maybe
I've honestly only been here for a couple weeks, but from what I've seen killdead tends to flame a good bit of people when he gets onto the server.  However, on the forums he seems to be trying to help out people, although he still tends to start some arguments and flame wars (Ex: Layton's comments of your guide).

I gotta say that you better improve your attitude ingame and forum-wise, stop sending out insults so quickly, and learn to take some damn criticism.  The fact that you try to help is a step in the right direction, and you should probably finish that map and fix up/give credits in your guide.  Because, really, if you keep your current mindset up, I wouldn't be surprised if you get banned just for being a jerk.

I think it's still being a bit quick to ban, despite what he's done.

And, you know, it's not really a good idea to insult people on your own ban thread.

Innokenti Katya

Zstan

LOL. He posted his phone number on my profile and called me a bitch, apparently he's a internet tough guy.

http://www.myspace.com/420989500

I swear to god if you keep trolling I'm going to fucking kill you.

Celtic

Quote from: killdead 660 on 02-03-2010
And all this shit about me hating HGN is not true. If i hated HGN why would i donate?!?!

Because you wanted the guns...
It's not impossible or unusual for a donator to be banned.

Lastly  what happens out of HGN is not relevant to perm banning me. Seriously get real.

Attempting to make a STALKER RP server because you were mad at us seems to be pretty relevant.  Who knows what you'll do next time you get a little mad.

But i'm fucking serious keep on and i will lose my cool so stop attempting to make me ubermad and forcing me to troll you.

Nobody is forcing you to troll anybody, so if you do troll somebody it's your own call and it will most likely improve our chances of getting banned.

In my opinion nothing Killdead does ever ends well.  Whenever he's on the server I constantly hear stuff about him causing trouble and whatnot.  His tendency to start a full on flame war with you if you if you say one little thing that annoys him.  Overall he needs to learn to start treating other players with respect, and fast, or be removed.

Dark Angel

Quote from: Zstan on 02-03-2010
You can be banned for whatever the fuck the admins deem fit.

You continue to troll, everyone hates you   , you fail, and you steal.

Also..stop trying to suck up, you did it and now you are in deep shit.

Talk for yourself.

Personally i have nothing against KillDead because i've never been tr0lled by him nor i've ever seen any problems with him.

So yeah never use "All" when trying to get rid of someone.

Szenti

+Support He did flame and minge too much, he deserves a ban for EVER.

Plunger

+ Support

I hardly see how you weren't trolling by trying to create another Stalker RP, and you sent death threats over my forum commenting, which I've deleted.

Quote from: Dark Angel on 02-03-2010
-Support Because Simply he wasn't spamming forums with insults like you guys do.
Have you read some of your posts like ever.

killdead 660

Ok even if you guys did like me and i wanted to start a stalker rp i could not be banned for it. So it does not change even though you hate me. That is just wrong. Nor can i be banned for just generally being hated by everyone. Damn if you hate me that much i'll stop being a troll just chill. Fine i will treat you all with respect just don't try to troll me. I mean look zstan has posted all kinds of shit and insults about me and i have not lost my cool. And zstan that's kinda a death threat and you are trying to start a flame war and actually if i can be perm banned for starting flame wars and being an ass then you will be forced to ban zstan on the spot because he is doing the same thing to me. And Layton death threats... WTF? I doubt i could kill you cause you would most likely eat me with rage or shoot me with a glock.... And Chaosye i agree with you 100%

Zstan

Listen, idiot, you can be banned for WHATEVER reason Silverknight wants you to be banned for, it's his community.

And if you only made that post about hating Layton, why did you point out all of the admins and said the can't do shit for the community, you have no idea what you are doing and are the biggest fail troll next to Connor. You think that just because you get angry at one person you have the right to flame the entire communtiy. You are one of the reasons I am never on SRP, look at all these supports, doesn't seem like it's going to well for you. And if Dark actually realized how much of an idiot you are she would support this.

Also donating on your part was probably a mistake, for you, not for the server..heheh...

Chaosye

I change mine to a -Support

I've seen firsthand the shit you do, on the server and forum, but  now that you're being threatened with a ban, you'd better get your act fixed otherwise I'd go against you in a heartbeat.

Just give him some time.

Innokenti Katya

Zstan

Give him some time?!?! He's been here since 27-11-2009 and the only thing he has proven is that he's a troll.

Zstan

Hi i was on some forums for my gaming community and i asked one of the admins who host their servers because they have like 20. This is what i got...

Admin: We don't rent servers, we own our own box.
Me: Where can i get these and how much do these boxes run retail?
Admin: Company Secret, why do you need one.
Other user: yeah that is an intresting question 0.0
Me: Ummmm <_<

Now i am starting my own Fallout rp and i would like to check these out. So wtf are these boxes and how can i get one? Thanks! --Killdead

Oh god my Epeen just grew 20 inches and now he's getting Permabanned.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Locke

Chaosye

OH WELL

Sucks to be him!

Innokenti Katya

Steven :D

Well atleast i can say this then.
Get out of here, Stalker.

Zstan

This thread is now about partying and celebrating.