Ban Request: [Stovedropper/Dr.Doak]

Started by Turkey, 09-03-2010

Turkey

Request Template
Name: Dr.Doak/Stovedropper
Steam ID:"Dr. Doak" STEAM_0:0:19611559
Reason for Ban/Unban: Trolling/Minging
How Long: As long as you think is necessary.
Supporters: Weapon of choice/Duran < The people in the server at the time.

Screenshots wont load... I pressed f5 >.>

FunkMound

First of all, you decide to make a ban request on two things I didn't do, and otherwise have already been punished for.

So this application is only about "Trolling".

Here's a fix for your problem, filter OOC chat, whoa look at that no more "trolling".

And you said it multiple times your self "Just ignore him, hes just a troll", well you need help following your own words. Because you didn't ignore me at all, you just ended up insulting me in the process. I feel offended and I was trying to defend myself. I don't appreciate being called an "11 year old little douche bag".

You constantly accuse me things I haven't done, you got my TT and phystrust removed because you took a screenshot of me holding a ragdoll and cried prop dm.

Again FILTER OOC CHAT instead of whining about it in OOC for hours.

Turkey

Dont worry.. Screenshots are coming to "Close this case for good, YAAAAAAAAAA!"

EDIT: Your the guy who is always getting kicked for trolling!

FunkMound

Posting ban request with out any proof I actually did anything.

Turkey

I said wait i am getting screenshots....

Zstan

You've been accused of propsurfing before, though I have never seen you.

I will No support until you get proof.

Turkey

CHILL THE FOOK OUT PPLS! Dont post any support till i get screenies!

FunkMound

I haven't done it -again-. He's just randomly accusing me AGAIN.

Oh yes lets add things of what he did last week.

Having a conversation with someone in OOC chat isn't against the rules.

If you don't want to see the person's chat filter OOC. Problem solved, dont bitch.

Also you're saying everyone in the server supports you? Don't lie in your ban request.

Turkey

Shut up! This ban request was posted a few mins ago. Not everyone has got a chance to get on.

FunkMound

Only about seven people were on the server, and only two of which are 'supporting' you.

WeaponfChoice

+Support   

I was there, and fuck me by the way for somehow messing up the screenshots and they didn't save or something, so I lost the Screenies. I was there though And I can say Support because he was trolling me too.

FunkMound

I was asking how you got an exo so fast right after getting a SEVA a few days earlier, and you were acting suspicious. So I thought you where exploiting or something.

WeaponfChoice

I have had that SEVA Suit for like 1 month.

FunkMound

I don't see how your screenshots could of 'got lost'  if they go straight into your gmod folder.

WeaponfChoice

They dIdnt get lost, I guess i F5 isnt my hotkey for screenshots.

Duranblackraven

We need screenshots up of anything that's happened. The only thing really I know is his trolling. Him accusing Kimo of throwing barrels at him while Kimo was RPing with me. He was doing it so when an admin checks the logs it'll show up. Personally the immaturity is stupid, just stop it.

WeaponfChoice

Turkey

I think this case is closed. YEEAAAHHHH!!
Dam! I ruined the ending!

OOC off?  How about you stop trolling. "Fuck! Under heavy flame here!! Need a evac!"

Assassinator

Lol, it's the guy that was running at me with a knife out after a battle, ignoring NLR.

WeaponfChoice