Ban Request [HGN] Astarathia RESOLVED

Started by franco20, 13-04-2010

franco20

((This description isn't quite accurate. HE IS NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING SCAMMED ICLY. PLEASE DO NOT POST "YOU GOT SCAMMED, TOO BAD" BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE. Thank you ))

Quote from: franco20 on 14-04-2010
I don't think you understand.  It was /me'd.  There was no hint that it was "fake" or anything.  I payed by the system that is in place IC.  They payed using a system of making it up, which doesn't exist.

Quote from: franco20 on 14-04-2010
Azrael, the mercenary who subdued the bloodsucker, wanted to sell it.  I payed her 2000 roubles for it.  She takes the money, says ok.  Keyla starts petting the thing, getting all friendly with the bloodsucker.  When I want her to leave with Azrael, she doesn't want to.  And as you can see in the screenshot, she threw down 2000 roubles to essentially pay for the animal.  The reason I am reporting her for non-rp is that she did not actually pay me the money, as I paid Azrael (from the screenshot).  She says that she didn't pay the roubles in real because she does not beleive real currency applies to creatures instead of weapons and ammo.

I hope this makes sense.

The issue at hand is that Franco paid with real money and Keyla paid with "IC Money" (as in just RPing handing money over). Franco wants his real money back. That is the current issue. -Paintcheck[/color]

Name: Alexandra 'Keyla' Kayalev
Steam ID: [HGN] Astarathia (did not look their id up)
Reason for Ban/Unban: I have been scammed out of in-game currency over an RP scenario that went on for around 90 minutes.  It included the buying and selling of a female bloodsucker that had been incapacitated.  There were originally 5 or so people involved, but really it just ended up as Keyla, Azrael, and I.

Here's me handing over the cash.

Keyla feels attached to the subject and wants to resettle.

She doesn't actually give it to me.

This is her reason.

How Long: I don't want to judge the sentence, but here are the two options I would suggest:

1.  I don't care how it gets to me, as long as it does and that it comes from her account.
2.  She be removed from Freedom and given a harsh warning.

Supporters: I should think one of these people will be able to give a similar story.

Matt Shephard: He was outside, but could clearly hear some of what was going on.  Relation to being there was that I paid him to stand there. (citation available)

Splendor: One of the "back-stabbing diva's" that I hired to kill Azrael for the beast. (citation available)
FALLOUT - Pvt. Beverley Louis: Tough-acting grunt in the service of New Haven.

franco20

I don't think you understand.  It was /me'd.  There was no hint that it was "fake" or anything.  I payed by the system that is in place IC.  They payed using a system of making it up, which doesn't exist.

Locke

Can you explain this in text, and not with screenshots please?

franco20

Azrael, the mercenary who subdued the bloodsucker, wanted to sell it.  I payed her 2000 roubles for it.  She takes the money, says ok.  Keyla starts petting the thing, getting all friendly with the bloodsucker.  When I want her to leave with Azrael, she doesn't want to.  And as you can see in the screenshot, she threw down 2000 roubles to essentially pay for the animal.  The reason I am reporting her for non-rp is that she did not actually pay me the money, as I paid Azrael (from the screenshot).  She says that she didn't pay the roubles in real because she does not beleive real currency applies to creatures instead of weapons and ammo.

I hope this makes sense.

jaik

OFF-TOPIC:WAIT LOL YOU'RE USING MY BUNKER.

On-topic:

Well, she should give it to you, or tell the mercenary to give your money back, either way is fair, there's no real reason to ban anyone, just go with a compromise.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Paintcheck

Ok so the way I see it you paid IC roubles and Keyla didn't. The way you set it up in the OP makes it sound like you got pissed off at being scammed (which, as long as it was IC, would not be bannable). This is different.

I say null this RP because bloodsucker pets are fucking stupid and make no sense at all. Whoever has the 2k roubles now (I assume it's Azrael) MUST RETURN THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

Pawx

Quote from: Paintcheck on 14-04-2010
Ok so the way I see it you paid IC roubles and Keyla didn't. The way you set it up in the OP makes it sound like you got pissed off at being scammed (which, as long as it was IC, would not be bannable). This is different.

I say null this RP because bloodsucker pets are fucking stupid and make no sense at all. Whoever has the 2k roubles now (I assume it's Azrael) MUST RETURN THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

It wasn't a pet, Hince the word UNCONSCIOUS BLOODSUCKER, DEADLY AS FUCK, TIED MOTHERFUCKER!

But really, It was all ICly, It's not like were going to come back and say "Lol, heres your money back that we robbed you of :P"

You bought a Sucker that cut the rope and ran off...

As Silver would say it "NO REFUNDS"

That will be all...Oh and -Support to the Ban request

Astarathia

also i heard rook is going to cry about make me giving the money. Well...  MY workd works like this: I dont pay for stuff that has no use button. i pay for weapons and ammo etc ,and dont scam. but i dont use IC money for stuff that has no use. So rook stfu ,you pay it.

franco20

I have nothing against either of you.  I think you both are outstanding roleplayers, and have no intention on getting a ban out of this.  But this isn't a one-way street.  I give money, you give money.  We both /me it, we both give it.  That's how this here works. 

If you guys keep pointing fingers at each other, nothing will get solved.  I just want this thing rectified and be happy.

Ping-Pong

Hey, Franco, good news, I cleared everything up with Astarathia and Rook. The entire situation is dropped, both of them said everything is -A.O.K.- now. So... No one is getting banned and no one owes any money. It's best the RP didn't even happen. Sound good everyone? Good.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

franco20

Are you an admin?  Also, that does not sound good!  If the rp is void, Azrael should not have the 2k.  That should be returned to me.  I asked he/she in-game 15 minutes ago if I could have it back, and no answer.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Pawx on 14-04-2010
Quote from: Paintcheck on 14-04-2010

It wasn't a pet, Hince the word UNCONSCIOUS BLOODSUCKER, DEADLY AS FUCK, TIED MOTHERFUCKER!

But really, It was all ICly, It's not like were going to come back and say "Lol, heres your money back that we robbed you of :P"

You bought a Sucker that cut the rope and ran off...

As Silver would say it "NO REFUNDS"

That will be all...Oh and -Support to the Ban request

Read the whole post. Initially I believed it to be an IC scam too but IT IS NOT AN IC SCAM. Franco paid 2k real rubles and Astar paid 3k "ic" rubles. Franco should by all rights get his money back. I pruned the posts that were "lol you got scammed" because I think that is confusing people. Edited the OP with the relevant info. Azrael needs to return the money.

Ping-Pong

Awesome *Clap hands*. I knew that this would be solved by someone! Besides that, Paint, come on SRP! D:
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Paintcheck

Would but I'm at school and won't be home for another 4 hours. But I'll be glad to once I get home.

Does anyone know Azrael's SF name so I can hunt him down and get Franco's cash back?

franco20

I think it is |HGN| Rook/DTRZ

Paintcheck

Going to lock this as it's pretty much resolved. I'll talk to Rook once I get home and get your money back.