Ban: David

Started by Romolski, 25-10-2009

Romolski

Name: David (a.k.a. казнить)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18175222

Reason for Ban/Unban: Scamming players, metagaming in roleplay, and refusing to return OOC lost items. A few months ago he offered to help me transfer items and money after a worldspawn. Coincidentally, should I say, as soon as I transfered that money he disconnected right after, roughly ten or so seconds. Instead of reconnecting, he neglects to come to the server for FOUR WEEKS.

He was using the name "David" for his steam account at the time, with the character "David James", recently changing it to something different, an attempt to rejoin without punishment.

Here is some more evidence of his identification as far as steam goes. First is ingame...

And second is his account.

When I confronted David on his actions, he initially tried to deny that it was himself, then moved on to saying it was a total accident that he disconnected (which by Garrysmod said it was player initiated) and took the stance blaming it on his internet. Shortly after that, he went on to then try to discredit me along with any of my evidence with the threat of bringing in his friends.

Even so, if his internet did disconnet him, that isn't any reason to be offline for weeks at a time, where among that time he was active. And what is most interesting is his friend's comment on his profile, indicating to a sudden change in information as he tried to take this alternate role.

So this is my case against him.

How Long: Permanent

Supporters: Zarrick is supporting, as well as any others I don't know about.

CortezV

Isn't this the guy that was spamming barrels and blowing them up?

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Moonwolf302

No that was British I think