Application for Military

Started by Scarfacexx420, 29-11-2009

Scarfacexx420

Hello. I am Stefan Zink. I am 20 years old. The doctors say I have severe depression and angziety issues, but it is nothing a ture soilder can not handel.
I was born in Berlin, Germany on March 21st 1966. At the age of 20 my family and I migrated into Chernobyl.
We moved out of our German lands to stop us from being prosecuted. We moved to Chernobyl on 20th of April 1986. My father started to train at a local
funfair called Pripyat. It was due to be opened on May 1st. My father started to work at his job learning the new rides and equipment he would once run
one day. My mother was a housewife and stayed home with me and my younger brother. On April 26th my father took my mother and my brother to the funfair
to show them the rides and how his job would look like before its grand opening latter that week. Everyone was so excited that morning for father getting
a new job and starting a new life here in this wondering city. I remember it all like it was yesterday. I stayed home to work on some schooling i was compleating.
I had the television running in the backround and as i worked hard on my book i remember hearing static across the TV system. As i looked up to take a glace
at the televsion, thats when i heard it. It was the most terrifying sound and painful sound i have heard. I new it wasnt good. At first I thought we were being
attacked by an opposing army comming in to capture the Nuclear Power Plant. I hear people screaming and running away from the power plant. It looked
as if it was blown to hell by a bomb. I rushed twords the funfair to gather up with my family, i search for hours untill the U.K Military officals got there.
They helped me search for my family, and what i have discoverd was a horrifying and unforgettable sight. Too graphic to explain. My mother was the only survivor
on the tragic accedent but she died latter that day due to complecations. From there I was taken in by the General himself. He evacuated my familys belongings
and myself. He took me in as if I were his own seed. But to this day I have been working side by side with the General assisting him every chance I get to win our war like we all truly earn. I went
on 6 recon missions, flew by the sharpshooter's school like that was nothing. I latter on graduated at the top of my class earning the Sharpshooter badge and
professionacy. I had a great start of a new life, but I will never forget the day I lost the people I loved the most. Sometimes when i wear my uniform I can feel
my fathers hands on my shoulder whispering "congratulations" into my ear. It is because of him that my life ended up how it was.

Full Name: Stefan Zink
Ethnicity: White-German
Height: 5ft 11in
Weight: 160 lbs
Medical Conditions: depression and angziety
Backstory: ( Above )
How did you get in to the military: ( Above )
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: ( Above )

-----------------Out of Character Information----------------------------------

Timezone:
How long have you been roleplaying: 4 years
How long have you been with HGN: 2 days
Is this your main character: Yes.
Do you have any alts: Not that i use, but i do have Tony Montana
Are you in any other Factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, I love them.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Military School and Traning in High School
Why should we accept you?: Because when it comes to roleplaying i get very into it and It will seem like i am really that person.
I do not break rules, I own my own clan and RP server so i know what roleplaying is about. And its all about the fun to have with
great people that enjoy RP like i do

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No

Do you have Ventrillo: yes
Do you have a working Microphone: yes

Celtic

Applications are supposed to go in the application thread.  The one where you got the format...
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/military/applications/

Why does this keep happening?

Scarfacexx420

Maybe if the fourm wasnt so complicated it would happen, for example

Request>Flags> ( the differnt flags>Then do a new topic.

killdead 660

Ummm You posted in the wrong section on the cordon before and you said you wanted to be in freedom. It's the military or dumbass fucking anarchist who cannot spell their own name.

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Scarfacexx420

Nines

Easy guys, just fit this into the app thread, if you haven't already, it's a good app.

KillSlim

Quote from: Nines on 29-11-2009
Easy guys, just fit this into the app thread, if you haven't already, it's a good app.

Sympathy is bliss.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Afromana

Locked, please stop posting applications in the military sub-forum and do it in the application thread.