Apologies to the HGN community.

Started by scoutfreak, 05-11-2009

scoutfreak

[warning some spelling and grammer errors will be found]

As some of you might know, i have grown the reputation of being a pest on the server. well i intend of changing that title right now. First im going to start off by apologising to the other hgn members and hope that they give forgiveness on my retardness. Please spare me forgiveness.

Alright for starters, i would like to apologize to the admins. I know that i have caused trouble and minging (Locke especialy) and i would just want to say sorry about my action and i tend to change my attitude on the server and try to controle my self. I am sorry if i start to minge on the server but somtimes i lose my self and become a complete ass.

Second i want to apologize to the player on the server.I'm going to start off with Poxkillard because i see that poxkillard doasnt enjoy my company that well. I am sorry if i offended you in some way and sorry for annoying the liveing hell of you. Second i wish forgivness from Wazer Wiffle, i am sorry that on the first week i was playing i broke nlr like a fag and minged like it was the holidays.so please forgive.

I would like to give my full on apologies to Thorsten, i have been the biggest ass to him on my time on this rp. I have called you names like minge, noob, and maney other mean things, i am sorry for that. i have avoided rp from you so maney times and been so unfair to you have vowed to hunt me to the ends of the earth. I want to say sorry about all those times that i have said things that shouldnt of been said. Please forgive me because i would wrather be friends than enemys.

Well this is the end of my post , i am sorry if i have been unfair to any one else but these were the most top people i have been annoying on the server. From now on i will try to change my ways and hope that i can get along with the other people on the server, Thank you for reading my sorry letter.

Zarrick

Lets see a new Scoutfreak then.
====================================

====================================

ISPYUDIE

Takes some courage to apologize, well done.

scoutfreak

Plunger

I want to see this new attitude on the server before I say anything else.

Chrono

For me Scoutfreak Sometimes is a good roleplayer. Sometimes he is just a minge.

Cortez Faggot

Quote from: Zarrick on 05-11-2009

Highly improbable.

Locke

Quote from: Slender Man on 06-11-2009
Quote from: Zarrick on 05-11-2009

Highly improbable.

But not impossible. Thanks for the apology scout.

Looks like my threats paid off.

scoutfreak

Pawx

I Want to see a new you, No Radar shit or whatever your doing to find Artifacts in 5 Seconds.

You don't Bug the living hell out of me, Just a little :3

Next time...Make me a apology Cookie....

bto

Scoutfreak, i cant wait to see the new you.

You can rp well, ive rped with you.

See ya ingame!
Freedom all day BITCHES!

deluxulous

Quote from: Poxkillerd on 06-11-2009
I Want to see a new you, No Radar shit or whatever your doing to find Artifacts in 5 Seconds.

Get a fucking decently sized signature and we'll talk.

And meh, hopefully this will be a change for the better.

scoutfreak

Thanks for accepting my appologie people.

Snowblind

Quote from: PistolKid on 07-11-2009
Quote from: Poxkillerd on 06-11-2009

Get a fucking decently sized signature and we'll talk.

And meh, hopefully this will be a change for the better.

Funny. If you look at image properties, your sig takes up more space than his overall.