Announcements

Started by Duranblackraven, 02-05-2011

Duranblackraven

All trader announcements will be posted in this thread, make sure to keep your eyes on it if you're a trader.

Duranblackraven

Since I have the suspicion it's happening, I'm going to bring it up for you traders that don't know. Mail rookie jackets fall under the 'Unique Suits' category, and as such follow the rules put on special items. If I find out any of you have been disobeying these rules when it comes to mail jackets, or any other special suit you're able to sell, I'll have your trader flags served on a silver platter and you off the trader team.

Rebel6609

The system of only guns or suits is now been taken down.

This means that traders are able to do BOTH suits and guns. You still have the tier of whatever you chose but you have to reapply to get tiers for the opposite choice.

This also means that if you had Tier 3 suits and tier 2 weapons before the system, and you chose suits, You keep Tier 3, but you are bumped back down to tier 1 weapons.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

irondeity

Seems Ill be taking over this now that Rebel has left. In turn, the first order of business will be an activity check to see who is, and is not, doing the job that they asked to be granted.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

irondeity

Roster Updated

'March'(Ace) added as Basic Trader.

'Alara'(Crispy) removed due to severe inactivity.

'Night'(Orangereel) moved to Professional status, up from Veteran.

CC(CC) removed as Freedom Quartermaster. Note: Freedom must a point a new faction trader.

Yorty

Roster un-goofed. It had a massive amount of screw-ups and redundancies in the code.

Paintcheck, Killabreu, Darkzerxx, Commissar Nitro and Dutch at threat of complete removal from the roster with no ifs ands or buts due to extreme inactivity regardless of activity checks, even while taking the server's inactivity into account.

- Akira added as a basic trader with a trial.
- Steven removed as Duty trader/quartermaster.

I'm going to be staying on top of trader and tier applications, so if you do apply it will be dealt with.

irondeity

'Night'(Orangereel) moved to Elite status, up from Professional.

I want the Military, Ecologists, and Duty to have their Faction Traders listed. Leaders, make your selection and send Yorty or I your pick. I expect this to be done by Jan 10.

Steven :D

Looking for 2-5 more traders, I need faction leaders to have their quartermasters apply for their positions.

irondeity

A little late with this, but anywho. CC is now the trader mod. I just watch for a "smooth" ship.

CC

Revamping the trader system in an attempt to make things a little more interesting.