An afternoon in The Sanctioned

Started by Dug, 18-01-2011

Dug

This is my small futile attempt to make a small comic related to SRP. Suggestions are welcome. Probably will be the first and last I make due to me being lazy. Also, bare with me when it comes to spelling issues. I couldn't be bothered to check for them.

jaik

I didn't find this entertaining nor funny, but you should parent the pictures, instead of posting a wave of pictures.
It makes it easier for the viewer.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dug

Quote from: Jake on 18-01-2011
I didn't find this entertaining nor funny, but you should parent the pictures, instead of posting a wave of pictures.
It makes it easier for the viewer.

Like I said, futile attempt.

Predu

I liked it, was wondering if that "Seriy" guy is the one I used to have. Make them have a little less width so it can fit completely and no need for side-scrolling.

Dug

Quote from: Predu on 18-01-2011
I liked it, was wondering if that "Seriy" guy is the one I used to have. Make them have a little less width so it can fit completely and no need for side-scrolling.

Ya it's your char.

Predu

Quote from: Dug on 18-01-2011
Quote from: Predu on 18-01-2011

Ya it's your char.

Yorty

Oh god, the font.
Tip: Never ever use Comic Sans.

Turkey

Quote from: Yorty on 18-01-2011
Oh god, the font.
Tip: Never ever use Comic Sans.

I fucking love comic sans. Great work dug, Imma agree with jake, It's not hilariously, But it's good work. None the less