Alphonse Leon Schuhart Biography and Encrypted PDA

Started by Strelok Holmes, 26-11-2009

Strelok Holmes

Height: 5'7 feet
                                                                      Weight: 155 lbs
                                                                      Eye Color: Grey
                                                                      Hair Color: Dark brown
                                                                      Defining features: Scar on left eye
                                                                      Speaks: English, German and, Russian.
                                                                      Religion: Luthern
                                                                      Rank: Legendary
                                                                      Faction: Free Stalker

August 14th 1986 - ?

Alphonse Leon Schuhart was born in Rhineland, Missouri to German wine makers in 1986. Alphonse was the sixth of twelve children, nine of whom survived the 1993 flood. He went to public schools until the start twelfth grade, when he dropped out to help support his family (his father disappeared around 2003), working odd jobs around town. Around age 20, he was working in a radio repair shop when his mother died on May 22, 2006. Later that year, in agreement with his older sister, Anna, Alphonse was forced to join the military to ensure their remaining family's finance.

Alphonse enlisted into the army, going threw basic training and eventually becoming a US Army Ranger. In 2006 he was deployed into the Iraq war, with front lines blurred between the UN forces and Muslim extremist. The typical task's of, convoy runs, guard duty, aiding civilians and skirmishes with extremist forces. Schuhart kept pushing threw the war, witnessing the worst his enemies had to offer until 2009.

The second nuclear disaster in chernobyl was covered up by the Ukrainian goverment, the world itself for two years was unaware of its existence. This was until; artifacts started flowing out from the zone. When the United States military caught wind of it,NATO attempted negotiations with the Ukrainian government  but, it fell pone deaf ears.

NATO and, US military leaders started speculating that Ukraine was hiding something dangerous within the zone. Both groups attempted to penetrate the boarders in secret, unaware of the horrors that lie with in. The teams sent in were wiped out (just as the Ukrainian forces two years prior), but it was not in vain.  The gathered intelligence provided a glimpse of the zone. It is speculated that NATO forces managed to send teams of Scientists and soldiers into the zone under the code name "Clear Sky" along with provided equipment for Freedom. Although support for these rumors is extreamly slim.

The 75th RangerBattalion was selected to be trained for "Zone survival" as the brass called it. The training was used as a selection for the best men. Majority of the Battalion was dismissed back to regular duty; with a remaining platoon (including Alphonse) were assigned to enter the zone seperatly. There were two simple objectives. The first, gather more information on the zone and, any Soviet secret that still remain. The second objective was to slow down the Ukrainian military's own operations within the zone, in order to gain an upper hand.

The mission itself was highly sensitive, due to relations with Ukraine. The soldiers were split up into three men each, and giving fake backgrounds along with civilian clothing. The hardest part was to get them into the zone. Government agents sought out smugglers who've been to the zone and, that could get men in and out safely. When all the deals were made, the men were shipped out.

~Rangers Creed~
Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of my Ranger Regiment.

Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move farther, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be. One-hundred-percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8lcIT1MfM#

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Strelok Holmes

~PDA~

12/4/11
[English]

Zone of Alienation, day three...

It seems the Ukrainian Military is corrupt as our superours believed. The Smuggler easily bought our way threw the front gates! When we finally stopped at our destination, the team split up into two men groups. We all headed in seperate directions with our basic equipment, carefull of any suprises that may lay within the zone. Rogers and i headed north for several miles until, we came a pone a place called "The Cordon".

We watched the town from a hillside, scouting it out... There seems to be no shortage of pack-warsaw weaponery in these parts.  My guess is some High ranking commie got a boat load of the weapons and sold em off to the nearest buying. When we figured it was safe, we entered the small village being greeted by a man called Wolf. He managed to find jobs for us, it helped our jobs to an extent, by that i mean money.

After wolf got threw with us, we stopped by a local trader named Sidorovich. The fat bastard seemed to be the arms dealer around these parts. So, we bought some gear and it seemed he had a job, a special one. The job was to raid the military outpost that we payed our way threw. Seeing as our job is to disturbe the Ukrianian goverment from within, we took the job.

We watched the base, sun up to sun down till we struck at O'200 hours. We assaulted the compound picking men off one at a time, managing to clear the guards. We snuck into the base and found the documents in the Officer's room. Seem's they had information on a place up north. We managed to get out far enough, think we were safe, then a .50 cal lit us up.

Seems the bastard had it in storage before we attacked the base. We both got hit, Rogers suffered a worse fate. The machine gun ripped right threw his torso, after the shooting was over, they sent out patrols to find our bodies. I had managed to drag Rogers away from the site, documents in hand. Come day break, Rogers was six feet under and i was already back in the Cordon.

I managed to photograph and upload all the documents before handing them in to the butterball. When that job was done, i hung around abit, looking over the information and seeing who i could get to lead me north. Wolf suggested traveling with a few folk that just moved out, managed to meet up with them under an old tunnel below the railroad. So we set out for the Rostok Factory, the Factory is controled by a para-military orginization called "DUTY".

~end of message~

1/6/11
[Russian]

Zone of Alienation, day fifteen

We made it to the Rostok Industrial park a few weeks ago, the trip wasn't easy. We settled out from an old homestead pass the train tracks from the Cordon and right into an ambush at an old military outpost. Seems even the zone is a heaven for petty thieves and the worlds most wanted men. The bandit's weren't heavily armed, carrying out dated Ak-47u's from the soviet era. We managed to kill every last one and make our way to the Garbage.

The place is littered with old soviet technology, mainly from the Chernobyl it can be described best as a "vast machinery graveyard". Seems after the radiation died down, the old hunks of scrap seemed to increase in value simply due to the fact of them working and containing rare parts.

So we stopped near what could be loosely called an "excavation site", and spoke to a stalker named Bes. The man is an alright person, wanting to fight the lawless and such but. The supposed rumors of Duty working with the Ukrainian government makes him avoid joining up, I guess I should avoid Duty as well just incase a few red flags spring up and jeopardize the mission.

After getting assistance from Bes on the dig, we managed to find a few bits and pieces of machinery that could fetch a good price on collectors. We then started our hike to duty's base again, that's when I saw them... Duty was fighting a group of camo'ed stalkers with yellow markings. Freedom, the group called themselves. They were the main enemy of duty simply because they wished the zone to be accessed by everyone instead of destroyed.

The one thing to note on this "Freedom" faction is their weapons, the fact I'm bring it up is due to the weapon being an LR300. We managed to sneak over to the bodies after the fighting and pick them clean, managed to snag two LR-300's. My god, this weapon brings me back to basic training. I'll make sure to keep this in the best condition that I can, along with collecting 5.56mm NATO rounds for it.

~End of Message~

1/13/11
[English]
Zone of Alienation, Day Twenty one

"Well, we're still at Duty's base. Managed to do a few more jobs to get a bit of cash and those spare LR300s came in handy. Not much to do besides lay low for a bit, buying supplies here and there. This place seems to be a negative of an old song I remember (along with the rest of the mid-west) from my childhood.

Oh, don't give me a home where the bloodsucker roams
Where the flesh and the blind dog play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are cloudy all day

Home, home in the zone

How often at night where the heavens are dark
With no glittering stars
Have I stood there amazed and asked as I gazed
In the blackness of it all

Home, home in the zone

Then don't give me a land where the blood drenched dirt
Flows leisurely down to the stream
Where the graceful black crows goes gliding along
Like a omen in a hellish dream

Oh I would gladly exchange my old home in the zone
Where the flesh and the blind dogs play

~End Message~

2/5/11
[German]
Zone of Alienation, day fourty three

We held up for a few weeks at Rostok, running missions for the barkeep at the hundred rads. This shady character is a bit more friendly then Sidorovich, by telling informing me a Russian Crime Family is indeed blackmarketing artifacts to the outside word.  The mob deals the same as smugglers here, except they supply their own men with equipment instead of, just safe passage threw due to the military check points on the Zone's boarders.

We managed to get enough rations and ammunition from the barkeep along with a very remarkable suit of armor. Seems the Ukrainian military has been up to something these past six years, the Exoskeleton. The suit was designed for hazardous missions within this hell hole but,  the cost of just one suit, along with design flaws cut production before it could be mass produced. Sometime in 2008 the  blue prints went missing at an advanced military research center.

Looking at this suit it seems to of been for the best, majority of the flaws have been solved but the pricing is still a kick in the nuts. I barely managed with the job's and artifacts to scrape up enough cash for such a suit. I guess i can call myself "The first American test pilot" for this thing, just hope the money was worth it.

I'm currently heading north, to the Agroprom Research Institute. There's rumors of a military outpost and a Mobile Research lab the Ukrainians set up to study the zone at lake Yantar. This will be one intresting hike, i can tell you that much.  Lieutenant Alphones Schuhart ending message.
~End Message~

3/12/12
[Russian]
Zone of Alienation, Month 2, day 12.

Agroprom proved to be as rumors suspected with a Military outpost guarding the way to the Zones center, along with an Ecologist team stationed near a condemned faction which is surrounded by a rather strong Phi field. Luckily both Duty and Freedom have managed to get foot hold within this area, making the positions a safe heaven for stalkers within either faction's walls. The Duty base is the closes to Rostok.

The Duty settled up a forward outpost at Agroprom itself, whatever documents and equipment they found within I bet is already at their HQ in Rostok. The Agroprom is mainly occupied by Duty itself, with small groups of stalkers coming and going to trade used gear. The base has a railroad leading to a caved in tunnel just outside their walls. I can only guess the debris is from the Russians burying contaminated materials the trains were carrying at time. No use in digging threw all the dirt, especially with only one way in or out.

Freedom established an outpost at an Army Warehouse near Red Forest, just adjacent from the Military base several miles away. It's common to see Freedom being raided by them on a weekly basis, I've all but cared to go back to Freedom's for safety. Thanks to that Freedom in this area has to fight on two fronts against the factions. That's without taking Monolith into account, and then all the factions would be waging war against multiple enemies. I rather not stick around to see that spill over nor, see one faction take the area for themselves.

The place these Monoliths call home or, at least like the rest of the factions, an outpost is near Lake Yantar. The stalkers call it a death wish, the Scientist on the other hand call it X16.  The X16 facility is located in a building complex to the northwest of the Ecologist bunker. The Monolith somehow is immune to the effects of the Phi field within the complex.  Supposedly many important documents from the Soviet era are still inside which, could lead to a remarkable discovery.

I'll have to take up a contract with the Ecologist to even bother exploring around X16, let alone try to manage my way in. I'll be in luck even if they require guards for the bunker, gives me pay, equipment and possibly information on what exactly is happening in the Zone. It will also have a lovely perk so the Military cant touch me as long as the contract remains. I just hope it's a long one and, doesnt get me dead.

~End Message~

lolKieck

Nice, and hell yeah, you used Soap MacTavish's photo !
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bagelz

I really like the name, and good detail.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Coletrain on 26-11-2009
Apparently, I'm an example of character background stories... Don't know if that's a good or bad.

Indeed.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Strelok Holmes

Strelok Holmes

Strelok Holmes

yay, another update on the PDA, added Al's loner ranking and fixed the song for typos.

Zarrick

====================================

====================================

Strelok Holmes

Because... It's IC story line... for OOC view only :?

Aresty

Didn't knew you were so ... " Soapish " Icly.

WeaponfChoice

hahah nice Soap mactavish picture :D. Really liked reading this, thanks.

Tom

I guess thats were soap went after Mod- oh wait you just used a picture of soap MacTavish  :) . But i liked it
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Strelok Holmes

PDA update 3/12/10.... Along with editing of Rank and applying Faction into Alphonse's bio part.