Alfa Brigade

Started by Steel, 31-12-2009

Steel

Fog will settle amongst the zone, men will die... legends will rise.

I have called it upon myself and my friend Captain Votovsky to form a group...
I have lost over a dozen men under my command to this scum, I was once the colonel of a great band of men, only for that to be taken away from me because of the monolith, I found refuge with duty... but there is no hiding from an enemy that does not stop. They are elite... they are tough, but something has to be done, I lay my life on the line for the future forces to reach the zone. We are... Alfa Brigade.
Yuri Kharkov, Diary entry.

The monolithians have been taking a tole on the zone recently, i have taken it amongst myself and recent military outcast, Yuri Kharkov, an old friend of mine, to put a stop to this danger. They move ever so closer to raising and becoming strong enough to wipe out the military and duty in the area. This is for our survival and other STALKERS in the zone. Although the stalkers presence is not wanted in this area, I being a good man, am rounding up my resources and my contacts. We will cut the head off of this snake.
Captain Votovsky, Diary entry.

Monolithian activity has risen lately. Many of my valiant soldiers have lost their lives to these freaks, these abominations. Baring a heavy burden, i took it upon myself to find a solution to keep my men, and others safe from them. The solution came, with one of my men. Yuri Kharkov, one of my newest men formed a small band, the best of Military and DUTY. With these professionals, we are taking the Monolith peice by peice, taking the fight to them, on their home ground for a change. Lets see how they feel now....
Lt. Colonel Demidov, Diary Entry.

In my eyes a leader should value his troops before him, and a soldier should put his comrades before him.  Thus I have a responsibility to every Freedomer in the zone.  I've seen this entire faction crumble before my eyes, at the hands of the Monolith.  In order for Freedom to survive, the Monolith threat must be quelled.  I know not what the precise plan this Alfa Brigade has devised, but I shall offer my reluctant loyalty to this organization.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Ryan Jones, Diary Entry.

These are the men who are to attempt to regain the foothold of the zone... can it happen.. Or better yet, will it happen?

The team:

We will be Icly looking for participants. If you want in, id suggest not sticking your arse in our faces. You will get in, if your lucky.

All members have their specialities.

Military Captain Votovsky: One of the three Operation founders and leaders.
Dutymen Yuri Kharkov: One of the three Operation founders and leaders.
Dutymen Lt. Colonel Demidov: One of the three Operation founders and leaders.

Equipment list:
3x Groza assault rifle.
5x Black bandit suits.
4x AN94 Assault rifles.
10x First Aid Kits.

Alfa Brigade is not really a faction, just to stop confusion, it is a current event that will be happening.
Its a group that is working on knocking out monolith from the zone, not permantly of course.
Monolith are becoming vastly hostile to duty, and to military in the past, small assets of military and duty are working together just to assist in the situation. Duty and military you say? Just IC friends within the factions joining forces. This will create a long grudge between monolith, duty and military and a lot of passive is involved, such as intelligence centres being set up, and groups working on gathering Intel. This page is not there for you to Meta game, monolithians and players alike have NO idea this is happening, but you are all OOcly aware. Its not a "run into monoliths base and shoot them to shit" its all about recon. No faction colours are to be worn during the operation. You will have no idea who is gathering this information Icly, there will be a roster, but everyone is handpicked, from legendary characters to those that have befriended both Votovsky (Klp4)  Kharkov (The Jackal) and demidov (Ganendor) icly in the past. Alfa will be disbanded after the events climax, its to also create a large story Upon the server.

There is still more to add, and ill add it in due time.

Megamaff

Outcasts are currently at war with Monolith (check the events section and Ravs latest post in Mono section) so we'd all be more than happy to help pitch in our resources. We will discuss more IC :D

Steel

Quote from: Megamaff on 31-12-2009
Outcasts are currently at war with Monolith (check the events section and Ravs latest post in Mono section) so we'd all be more than happy to help pitch in our resources. We will discuss more IC :D

Aye, but to be honest... id rather if there was war, it would be done between major factions. And as i stated... this isnt a war, its intel and recon.
Military and Duty have lost alot of men to monolith, and its time where commanders are taking action against them.
And unfortunatly, only hand picked candidates will participate in the Protagonists point of view, to battle the Antagonist (monolith).
People may be thinking "But where does it involve me?"
Everyone will slowly be interpreted into the story

Things will reveal themselves towards the end.

lolKieck

I just have one word. Cool.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Pawx

This seems kinda odd, Considering we don't give a shit about Duty or Military :p

Megamaff

Quote from: The Jackal on 31-12-2009
...if there was war, it would be done between major factions...

They started on us :P

GenX

Monoliths are going to get whats comin to em, hehe.
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't." -Erica Jong

Celtic

I think this would definitely be a good event, as the Monolith are definitely rising to power, my Freedomer has lost way too many close friends to them.  Plus I know Jackal, and Ganen are trustworthy enough not to screw up such an event.  I've never met Klp4, but I'm sure he's also capable.

Ravanger

yeah i think outcast defiantly need to take part in this since we have done lots of thing bad against them. This whole event could even possibly tie in with mine and it makes sense since we are riseing to power and it has been kind of a big war.

Megamaff

We're going to completely annihilate you! Alfa Brigade or no Alfa Brigade! HAHA!

Dug

We're going to completely annihilate you! Alfa Brigade or no Alfa Brigade! HAHA!

Like he said ^^

Midnight

Like Celtics Freedom might get in on this too , not necessarily forming an alliance with duty and the military but for the revenge.For the reason of killing off almost half of our guys as well as brain washing them *cough* Goose *cough*. Anyways its mono hunting season for us too.

Ravanger

I am eat your baby NOM NOM NOM.

Steel

My question is... how can you wage war on a minor faction... monolith have been giving duty shit. Thats how this has started. Its all been Icly put together, Via actual recon.
If the outcasts are to take part... they wont be as a faction, only with a representative.
Maybe Dug or something...

Locke

Steel

Theres a russian Spetsnaz squad named "Alfa"
Its derived off of that.

klp4

Lovely mate. Good job.

Well, I think that the Outcasts could be in the war, ofcourse. I mean, everyone can since Monolith are basically the enemy of everyone, but, what Jackal means is that Alfa Brigade was created as a small group of personel, from military and from duty. What we do in our way to crush the monoliths will be classified and no outsiders will know of it, but then, ofcourse the Outcasts or any other minor faction can do what they want to try and beat the monoliths as well.
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Welshy

Alfa is the roman pronunciation (cant pronouce myself) for the roman symbol of A, which is of course Alfa.

*EDIT* Thats what i ment, sry had a few to drink.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

deluxulous

Dunno bout Roman, but greek is Alpha.

Dug

Alpha, Alfa, same shit.
EDIT: I'm a Bosnian and it's said and written Alfa on our language.
Alfa=Alpha.

Bosnian is somewhat like Russian.
And this word matches in Russian and Bosnian language.

So he got it right.

lolKieck

Alpha in Polish is Alfa, since Ukrainian, Czech, Russian and the Slovak language are similiar to Polish. (I can understand 1/5 of the STALKER CoP intro without subtitles.)
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

Quote from: lolKieck on 02-01-2010
Alpha in Polish is Alfa, since Ukrainian, Czech, Russian and the Slovak language are similiar to Polish. (I can understand 1/5 of the STALKER CoP intro without subtitles.)

Like he said.

Steel

Okay, now discussion about the name is out the way... id like to turn convo to the event. Thanks.