Started by Otto, 19-01-2013

Otto

<::::: Accessing Network.
    <::::: Opening "Freedom" logs.
           <:::::: Contact "Akim B."

<:::::: Personal entries.

Entry #1
October 11, 2013

Well, here it goes.  Never really had a mind for diaries, but fuck it, I've got time to kill.

So, back in the Zone after all this time.  There's nothing for me back home. 
Border security's a joke, didn't even have to use the old shortcut.
Unfortunately (fortunately, in some cases) haven't seen a single guy I've known from when I was last here.

Time flies.

Maybe I'll look for some of the old crew.. I hope they're still alive.
This goddamn rain won't let up, I gotta look for a place to stay the night.  Aren't there any houses with fucking roofs still intact? 

You know, I'd forgotten that strange sense of clarity this place gives you.

Guess that's it for now, I think these two sketchballs have been ghosting me.

-Akim

------------------------------------------------------

// First time taking a go at this, feedback would be appreciated.  I'll start adding to it once the server starts up.

nKe

What kind of person has 10hours of heavy rain and thunder ambient sounds in their PDA?

Knife_cz

Quote from: Nik3 on 20-01-2013
What kind of person has 10hours of heavy rain and thunder ambient sounds in their PDA?
its a zone, all kind of freaks and maniacs escape there.

Otto

<::::: Accessing Network.
    <::::: Opening "Freedom" logs.
           <:::::: Contact "Akim B."

<:::::: Personal entries.

Entry #2

I haven't updated this little journal thing since I first got back, but I should probably leave this here.

This time I'm leaving for good, anyone that's reading, well - you should do the same before you go off the deep end.
I hate to just run off like this, leaving all you behind.  But I think it's for the best.
Love you guys,
-Akim

Edit: Even you, dirty Babikov.

Edit: Also I tore the patches off my uniform, sorry.  Never know when they might come in handy.

Edit: here's a poem
roses are red
violets are blue
yuri's gonna get you

----------------------------------------------------------

(The PDA would be found on top a pair of flecktarn BDUs with "Akim" crossed out on the back, and "Vasoline" written over it.)

Yeah so I'm leaving Freedom and garry's mod in general, wasted enough time on it and it's not like anyone actually plays anymore anyway.

and i cant figure out how to turn off these fucking italics