Advanced Purchases (UNNOFICIAL)

Started by Cutch, 05-02-2010

Cutch

Interested in larger purchases? Maybe a truck to transport your troops or an APC? Or go with an millimeter Anti-Air gun to deal with those pesky military choppers. Even purchase a helicopter yourself! If you are interested in such purchases, we carry a price list below. See your nearest Russian Mafia representative.

MI-24 HIND Helicopter - 600,000 rubles

BMP1 Armored Personnel Carrier - 300,000 w/o MG, 400,000 w/ MG (SAGGER MISSILES NOT AVAILABLE)
The BMP1 is the first modern Infantry Fighting Vehicle, and shook the West when it first appeared. It combined unprecedented firpower of a 73mm gun, Sagger Missile launcher and individual firing ports for all of the rear crewmembers, into a modern vehicle with excellent performance and an amphibious capability. The vehicle is a current issue vehicle equiping many armies even today. The driving position is very good, and is very easy to drive with light controls.

ZU-23 Twin Ant-Air Artillery Gun - 900,000 rubles
The ZU-23 Anti-Aircraft Artillery Gun was developed referring to the 1954 year Soviet Union requirements. The 2A14 Gun was developed for this gun in 1957. It's polygon tests took part till 1959 and finally in 1960 it entered service with the Soviet Army under the indexation as the ZU-23 23-mm Twin Anti-Aircraft Gun and also as the 2A13 as modifications with single or four barrels left only as test examples. At the moment the ZU-23 is used by the Russian Army and by more than 20 other countries of the world.

KAMAZ-6560 - 100,000 rubles
NO INFO AVAILABLE

AMMO PRICES:
150 cartridge 73mm ammo: 10,000 rubles
100 AA shells: 50,000 rounds

RUSSIAN MAFIA REPRESENTATIVES:
Nikolai "Groza" Poloshki
OOC: THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL YET! I JUST HAD THE IDEA OF BRINGING BACK T HE ADVANCED PRICE LIST FOR FACTION LEADERS/CO-LEADERS! IF THIS PASSES, IT WILL REQUIRE AT LEAST 1 SA, 1 BA, and 1 TA IF YOU AREN'T A MAJOR FACTION LEADER/COLEADER.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Zarrick

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME IF IT WAS ACCEPTED >8O
====================================

Welek

That helicopter is mine back off.

Locke

As the new title suggests, these are not official prices and or items

Paintcheck

Why is the ZSU more expensive than the Hind? ZSUs are 4 20 mm cannons bolted together, whereas a Hind is complicated aircraft.

Cutch

It was more of an OOC issue because I didn't want the AA being easier to get than the chopper, making it so military are blown out of the air instantly.

-Blake/Last Exile

Steel

I think this is stupid.
End of.
Want to get even more off canon then the server already is or something?

Szenti

Bakame!
Stupid idea, I don't think someone would sell vehicles, if he would have vehicles, he would use it to escape or something, not to sell it for millions of Roubles, what no-one has.

Dragon

Half this stuff is cheaper than your average Ferrari.
Hind plox.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Steel

Players, normal players, shouldnt be able to attain these items, Helicopters etc... MILITARY ONLY.

Zarrick

I dont really agree with the whole "LUL WE CUN BOI COPTER", but I think the other things would be easier to get ahold of...and according to the STALKER Books Duty DID have Choppers.

Steel

Yep, but we are basing the RP on the game.
And you also have to remember the books came out after the game.

Zarrick

Naw, I think it goes...the Stalker books were based off the -very- old books and films (stalker and Roadside picnic) then I think several books were written, and then somone either wrote Shadow of Chernobyl and GsC made a game of it, or it was made a game then they wrote the book, same happend with Clear Sky and CoP.

But to be fair, I think Millitary should start paying for there Helicopters, that'd put more bloody value on who they spam it on, see it aint like the game...the Generals in there can take a shot to the face and -die-, and they worry about the costs of Helicopters aswell...but in here all you do is /ar lol can we get a copter?

Millitary honestly should have to pay for there own Helicopters, like the Ecologists are funded by Admins (Or so I imagine) the Millitary should be aswell, and then you save up all your pennies and spend them on stuff :P

Aresty

Meh, If you RP with the Mili's, Get really friendly with them, I think you could have the possibilty to convice them to sell a vehicle, At an very high price OFC.

Szenti

Quote from: Aresty on 06-02-2010
Meh, If you RP with the Mili's, Get really friendly with them, I think you could have the possibilty to convice them to sell a vehicle, At an very high price OFC.
BAKAME!!!!
You know, Military hates most of the people in the Zone. And even if a Mercenary or anyone would go there, and ask for their chopper: They would get shoot in the face. I don't think they would sell their Helicopters to random faggots, even if they know them.

Cutch

Quote from: Zarrick on 06-02-2010
I dont really agree with the whole "LUL WE CUN BOI COPTER", but I think the other things would be easier to get ahold of...and according to the STALKER Books Duty DID have Choppers.
I hope you weren't completely oblivious to the red paragraph at the bottom of the OP. I'll say it again. You will need SEVERAL admin recommendations and a good reason why you are buying it OOC before you get it.

Also, the game never specified how they got even small arms into the Zone, it was just presumed they would bribe border officials. I'm pretty sure you could fit a KAMAZ in one of those massive trucks. On a more important note @ Szenti,  why do the traders come to the Zone? Why does anyone even frickin STAY in the Zone? If stalker had that logic, then there wouldn't be jack shit in the Zone like it is in real life.

-Blake/Last Exile

Aresty

^ I perfectly agree with you.
Boy, I'd love to have my personal Chopper.
But thinking about it.. Don't you need to know how to actually fly one ?

Zarrick

Thats fine Cutch, I read that...just sayin'. And also just a note if you do get -really- friendly with the Millitary, AKA Saving there asses alot then you'll get your fair share of favours :P

Locke

Yeah.. no.

Locking for the sake of maintaining what cannon we have.