A warning to everyone on SRP and something good too.

Started by Dark Angel, 11-12-2011

Dark Angel

Yeah well hello.

I just want to warn everyone that i run strict tolerance policy aka if i see anyone breaking rules or even if you insult someone and i find out about it, it's a ban. I don't give a shit who you are, be you an admin , developer, donator, best friend of Head Admin everyone is the same for me. Feel free to report any violation of rules with proof.

You will learn how to act like a human or get booted like a dog.

Now for the positive part.

As i had enough time to read S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, i've a chain of events planned for players but to take part in it you will have to follow my rules. STM 24/7 you can shoot your enemy in the leg after 10 missing shots. If i see someone rushing for loot, suits or weapon your character is killed (PK) without any appealing. If i see you tr0lling fucking around you get one warning then perm-ban.

I hope that you guys are capable of understanding that i won't fall for ass licking and cute eyes.

- D.A

Edit: Under my  Tolerance policy i mean any intended rule breaking, newbies and mistakes done by not intendetly are dealt with softly. If you tr0ll, break the rules on purpose then i ban without discussion.

Knife_cz

Well what to say, hello I guess?
However, you were..well inactive on srp, and I dont see why are you admin, and not someone..else like someone active.
Where are jake's posts?Are we in some kind of totality with censure and not allowed critism?

Tom

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd The server is STILL empty, annnd saying that you'll pemaban and PK everyone doesn't really offer much encouragement to get on the server, not only that but

WE HAVE A STRIKE BOARD FOR A REASON
USE IT Pl0X. You can't just Permaban anyone for any small reason
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Otto

Quote from: Dark Angel on 11-12-2011
Yeah well hello.

I just want to warn everyone that i run zero-tolerance policy aka if i see anyone breaking rules or even if you insult someone and i find out about it, it's perm-ban. I don't give a shit who you are, be you an admin , developer, donator, best friend of Head Admin everyone is the same for me. Feel free to report any violation of rules with proof.

You will learn how to act like a human or get booted like a dog.

Now for the positive part.

As i had enough time to read S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, i've a chain of events planned for players but to take part in it you will have to follow my rules. STM 24/7 you can shoot your enemy in the leg after 10 missing shots. If i see someone rushing for loot, suits or weapon your character is killed (PK) without any appealing. If i see you tr0lling fucking around you get one warning then perm-ban.

I hope that you guys are capable of understanding that i won't fall for ass licking and cute eyes.

- D.A

Your avatar is strangely fitting.

You're starting to sound like a creep.

Radek

So you have gotten over the entire getting booted off the admin team thing?
Well you seem to have gotten over it so well you actually got back on the team.. Hmm.. Strange how the admin team works..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

ThY

Tom

Yeah well hello.
Greetings
I just want to warn everyone that i run zero-tolerance policy aka if i see anyone breaking rules or even if you insult someone and i find out about it, it's perm-ban. I don't give a shit who you are, be you an admin , developer, donator, best friend of Head Admin everyone is the same for me. Feel free to report any violation of rules with proof.

Err. . . YOur only an SA, you can't generate your own rules out of thin air and Perma-ban everyone. Soooo. . . Yeah. . .

As i had enough time to read S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, i've a chain of events planned for players but to take part in it you will have to follow my rules. STM 24/7 you can shoot your enemy in the leg after 10 missing shots.

Thats not STM 24/7 Thats STM 1 out of 10 times.

If i see someone rushing for loot, suits or weapon your character is killed (PK) without any appealing. If i see you tr0lling fucking around you get one warning then perm-ban.

I don't trust you with that sort of power, so I'll go out on a limb and say you can't do that either

Neither did Radek :P
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Spades_Neil

I'll resist my temptation to troll this and instead be serious when I say: This is insane even by my standards.

Knife_cz

Why SA?Why not SO or TO like every "new" admin?

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dark Angel

Out of all posts there were few that actually had a good point. People who are capable of following rules have no problems. Zero-Tolerance rule have been discussed and agreed with Exile. I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me. I'll do my best to make the system flow. If your bottom is getting spasms due to fear of loosing all the "imaginary power" then you should either leave your position or move on. I'm not trying to be all full of myself or some kind of very strict person. I'm just giving my final shot at making everything move smoothly by request nothing else.

If you think that treating everyone equally is wrong then welcome to 21st century where we have democracy.
About me being SA? Who cares about the rank everything depends on how the system works. I'll explain my action only directly to HA and none else. If you have problems with it feel free to go cry some where.
There are few peoples that even deserve admin right now seeing that 90% of you can't follow the basic rules means that system is malfunctioning. If needed i'll be ready to take all the hate on myself and just do what i'm here to do. Make SRP nice place to everyone.

If majority can't follow the rules it means that "you" admins are doing bad work. Because majority doesn't mean a shit when there are rules. If everyone in the world decided that robbery is ok, government wouldn't bend over and close their eyes on it.

Here admins are government, police and judges. Players are Citizens that we have to take care of. If some sick idiot thinks he is above others he is slammed into the ground. If he still plays tough guy he will be slammed into the ground again.

Steven :D

Spades_Neil

Out of all posts there were few that actually had a good point. People who are capable of following rules have no problems. Zero-Tolerance rule have been discussed and agreed with Exile. I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me. I'll do my best to make the system flow. If your bottom is getting spasms due to fear of loosing all the "imaginary power" then you should either leave your position or move on. I'm not trying to be all full of myself or some kind of very strict person. I'm just giving my final shot at making everything move smoothly by request nothing else.

If you think that treating everyone equally is wrong then welcome to 21st century where we have democracy.
About me being SA? Who cares about the rank everything depends on how the system works. I'll explain my action only directly to HA and none else. If you have problems with it feel free to go cry some where.
There are few peoples that even deserve admin right now seeing that 90% of you can't follow the basic rules means that system is malfunctioning. If needed i'll be ready to take all the hate on myself and just do what i'm here to do. Make SRP nice place to everyone.

If majority can't follow the rules it means that "you" admins are doing bad work. Because majority doesn't mean a shit when there are rules. If everyone in the world decided that robbery is ok, government wouldn't bend over and close their eyes on it.

Here admins are government, police and judges. Players are Citizens that we have to take care of. If some sick idiot thinks he is above others he is slammed into the ground. If he still plays tough guy he will be slammed into the ground again.

Zero tolerance doesn't work. I know from experience. People make mistakes, including myself, an SV.

I'm not sure why I'm helping you, because your failure is helping Fallout RP, but maybe it's just because I can't stand zero tolerance policies. But hey, do whatever you want. Your loss is my gain. <3

Carry on. If anyone needs me, I'll be in FORP.

P.S. I totally saw this coming when FORP died last spring. I knew it'd happen to SRP one day.

Radek

Again, Dark.. You didn't follow the rules when you were an admin, not sayin i was but you were not one of the once that Upheld the good status of srp (Lol)
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Goose

Goose is not amused in the slightest.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silver Knight

She's admitted that the zero tolerance policy idea is not what she actually means, she just means to bitchslap people for wrong doing. Aka Commissar v2. Give her a 2nd chance, alot of you received one.

Also Stop with the snide troll comments about her personal life\supposed gender. If you actually care about it then you really need to grow up. I won't personally tolerate anyone who attempts to troll another member on this kinda shit.

Quote from: knife_cz on 11-12-2011
Why SA?Why not SO or TO like every "new" admin?

Former SA.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steven :D

lolKieck

Those snide comments serve as criticizing.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

deluxulous

Rebel6609

Good luck on your "Strict policy" plan. Never works. Banned a donator? Goes straight to Exile. Made a vet member cry? Goes straight to exile. If you try to ban anyone straight away for doing even the most insane trolling, its over ruled and you look like a jackass admin abuser who takes his / her job to seriously.

If you wish to try, be my guest. If you'd like a list of people immune to discipline though, refer to the Donation list.

Happy admining.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Ragolution

Quote from: Rebel6609 on 11-12-2011
Good luck on your "Strict policy" plan. Never works. Banned a donator? Goes straight to Exile. Made a vet member cry? Goes straight to exile. If you try to ban anyone straight away for doing even the most insane trolling, its over ruled and you look like a jackass admin abuser who takes his / her job to seriously.

If you wish to try, be my guest. If you'd like a list of people immune to discipline though, refer to the Donation list.

Happy admining.

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 11-12-2011
I'll resist my temptation to troll this and instead be serious when I say: This is insane even by my standards.

These men speak wisdom.

Corocan

* Corocan looks at the attempt of intimidation.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ymucTjLz0yc&autoplay=1

But in all seriousness, scaring off players isn't going to help SRP at all and not to mention this drastic downtime all of the sudden.

N3gativezero

To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Spades_Neil

nKe