A request

Started by Ravanger, 04-01-2011

Dug

Remember guys if it comes back we need to give them some breathing space.
So they can get some money and fight back when attacked or pack a punch when attacking.

Bucky

Quote from: Dug on 22-01-2011
So they can get some money and fight back when attacked or pack a punch when attacking.

Indeed. Money was always a challenge when I was in mono because we ate up ammo like motherfuckers. I swear we almost spent 10,000 RU on that shit a week.

Ace of Hearts

Quote from: Bucky on 22-01-2011
Quote from: Dug on 22-01-2011

Indeed. Money was always a challenge when I was in mono because we ate up ammo like motherfuckers. I swear we almost spent 10,000 RU on that shit a week.

You wouldn't be too far off on that estimate, either.

N3gativezero

I think bringing monolith back is a great idea, it'd give the Miltiary and Duty something to do other than curb stomp Freedom, and there'd be less Rookies running around all alone inside the compound with only a Makarov. When I first joined SRP the very first RP I had on the server was with Monolith, and though it ended with me getting riddled with bullets by 3 AKms, theres always been something special there. Everytime I got pumped full of lead by those winter-camo wearing fanatics I got a little nostalgic feeling... I really don't see any reason why we shouldn't bring them back.

"Sometimes the questions isn't 'Why?', but 'Why not?'".
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Bucky

Well, I don't know if Exile's looked at this thread but if he hasn't I think someone should suggest it to him. This faction really needs to come back, otherwise the other three factions are just sitting around collecting paychecks and breeding armies of exo wearing super soldiers.

N3gativezero

Quote from: Bucky on 22-01-2011
otherwise the other three factions are just sitting around collecting paychecks and breeding armies of exo wearing super soldiers.

Yeah... About that. Freedom totaly isn't experimenting with breeding geneticaly enhanced super-soldiers... Thats crazy, who told you that? We don't have Space Marines, and we definately dont have bolters, or drop pods, or space travel, right guys?
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Ravanger

The more support the better, so do what you can to help get monolith support guys. Also Negative no need to get all vicious about freedom anyways good game on getting leader. What we need to do though is talk to Exile and some of the higher ups about this or atleast has one of them post so we know what he thinks. It be nice to hear from him.

Yorty

Quote from: Ravanger on 22-01-2011
The more support the better, so do what you can to help get monolith support guys. Also Negative no need to get all vicious about freedom anyways good game on getting leader. What we need to do though is talk to Exile and some of the higher ups about this or atleast has one of them post so we know what he thinks. It be nice to hear from him.
He was joking, I assume. And yeah, an official reply would be nice.

Dug

Quote from: Ravanger on 22-01-2011

Got my support on that.

Silver Knight

Im pretty sure ive already commented on this twice already. Monolith cannot come back until all other factions are stable. Which they are not. The only reason we ever bring that faction back is when factions are doing very well. But when things get bad it gets removed. Like what happened here.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dug

Exile all factions are stable. New leaders are active and everyone is doing fine in general.
Duty gets like minimum of 5 and maximum of 8 every day. On rare occasions ten of us, or even more.
Military gets the same, so does Freedom. Just yesterday we had seven freedomers, they are well armed I don't even know what was the fuss about. In global, the current three major factions are active, equiped and stable. Freedom has made a recovery with seven members on just yesterday. There's no need for us to hold this faction back.

Close all other major faction apps, let this one get filled, close it too then let the stalker gap fill and you got a perfectly working server.

Yorty

Quote from: Dug on 24-01-2011
Close all other major faction apps, let this one get filled, close it too then let the stalker gap fill and you got a perfectly working server.
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/freedom/freedom-rosterrelationsbio/

I understand you want the Monolith back as do we all, but what? That was nearly our entire active population.

Dug

Quote from: Yorty on 24-01-2011
Quote from: Dug on 24-01-2011
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/freedom/freedom-rosterrelationsbio/

I understand you want the Monolith back as do we all, but what? That was nearly our entire active population.

There's ten of you and 6 on LOA. Get four more, and that's enough.

If this was to happen.

Military would have 24 members.
Duty 20.
Freedom 20.

Tom

The ones on LOA Ill contact to see if they will ever return.
Goose = Army, Likely not to come back soon
Bto up and left for reasons he discussed with me, Ill ask him
Nargotah, Facing removal for being more inactive then I
The other three are at NZ discretion.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Gokiller

Just bring it up, Meny people Want it up, All Factions are Active (Freedom is not Inactive but not Active). Well the faction went down and I think it is the right time to bring it up.

Chrono

I want this faction back but i want it to use IC recruitment just like the old times..it was way better.

Duranblackraven

Quote from: Last.Exile on 24-01-2011
Im pretty sure ive already commented on this twice already. Monolith cannot come back until all other factions are stable. Which they are not. The only reason we ever bring that faction back is when factions are doing very well. But when things get bad it gets removed. Like what happened here.

Congradulations. If the many people now telling you the factions are fine doesn't get this across, I'll say it in a  direct quote: The factions are fine, Exile.

Duty is Active, Military is active, and Freedom has undergone a leader change and is now active. Christ Duty and Mili had to close their apps due to being so damn well off. Everyone is bored as fuck because there's no real danger to the Zone now, so please add Rav and I to the Monolith mods and let us get the server back to being the unforgiving Zone it should be. Right now it's comparable to Candyland.

Killabreu

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 24-01-2011
Right now it's comparable to Candyland.

....Who can take a sunshine, sprinkle it with dew?

But yeah, I can agree. This shit needs to be put back up if the other major factions are doing well. Which they are. So they should be put up...just saying.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Turkey

Keep bumping thread.

Also, If monolith gets revived, They need to be funded by admins. Because monolith clearly have no Income, Being monolith and all. So instead of having to buy all their members weapons, Gear. They should be given a certain amount to spread out with the members, And they should always be gear returned.

Thats just a idea, Most of you probably won't agree.

Bucky

Quote from: Turkey on 26-01-2011
Keep bumping thread.

Also, If monolith gets revived, They need to be funded by admins. Because monolith clearly have no Income, Being monolith and all. So instead of having to buy all their members weapons, Gear. They should be given a certain amount to spread out with the members, And they should always be gear returned.

Thats just a idea, Most of you probably won't agree.

A possible idea. However Monolithians do get paychecks and if they can get a good player base quick enough, they can earn about 10K a day just based off of the paychecks, that's whats happening in Duty, and I don't see why it wouldn't happen here.

Anyway, this faction needs to come back. Like... Right now. The last couple of days I've been getting on my authed Monolithian and people ACTUALLY Fear RP'ed, now take that, multiply it by twenty and BAM, SRP actually has a working Fear RP system. I don't see why we just can't reopen this.

Khorn

I thought getting on monolith characters are insta-bans. At least Tom told me. Or some admin did.

Dug

Quote from: Khorn on 27-01-2011
I thought getting on monolith characters are insta-bans. At least Tom told me. Or some admin did.

Not unless admin gives you auth to go on it.
If you do, you can only stay as much as the admin allows you aka during an event.

Stormtrooper333

I think we need mono back.Bad.One of the factions thats pretty damn cool.

Astarathia

This. This shall keep peeps looking into this thread. BRING DAMN MONO BACK, NO THREAD IN THE ZONE LEFT (since suckerz are inactive) Go! I also loved the Monolith + Sucker RP  :tick:

Chrono

Bring back monolith ! everyone wants them back god damnit.