A request

Started by Ravanger, 04-01-2011

Mrtasker

Why don't you go back to the system aaages ago where like you picked your own members? All IC like, I loved that aspect of Monolith when I first joined HGN.

Gave the faction a cool feel to it.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Plunger

Quote from: Mrtasker on 05-01-2011
Why don't you go back to the system aaages ago where like you picked your own members? All IC like, I loved that aspect of Monolith when I first joined HGN.

Gave the faction a cool feel to it.
Nines, Me, and Strelock Holmes stopped leadimg it, which was the end of all ic applications.

ThY

I would be really interested in roleplaying with this old faction :).

+support

Gokiller

I want to Bring back the Good Old Monolith

+Support !

Ravanger

HGNers spread awarness to bring this faction back. Talk to all the HGN members you know and bring this up with higher ups as well asking them to bring this faction to its glory. We dont want this faction to go to waste.

Fibritz

+support

Make stalkers afraid of our lifes again!

Zero

Quote from: Ravanger on 04-01-2011
We both have been in Monolith for some time and I have had position of leader myself for some time.

Don't know how much weight my words carry, you were a alright leader until someone took over in a very unfair manner.
~Father Relan

Bucky

Monolith needs a comeback... I do miss it oh so much... The sunny days upon the S42 rooftops made SRP a good place. +Support

Turkey

Quote from: Bucky on 13-01-2011
Monolith needs a comeback... I do miss it oh so much... The sunny days upon the S42 rooftops made SRP a good place. +Support

Ye the days of me getting to order you around as a eco :D

Bucky

I do remember these days... However you only lead me for a short while... Flash... He was... No... I did not like his Eco...

Turkey

I do remember these days... However you only lead me for a short while... Flash... He was... No... I did not like his Eco...

same. lol
He was a dick.

Bucky

Back to thinking about the Monolith. I do remember those hot summer days far too hot to venture outdoors I would sit at my computer and splatter the brains of wandering rookies with my SVD... I did enjoy this as well.

Turkey

Back to thinking about the Monolith. I do remember those hot summer days far too hot to venture outdoors I would sit at my computer and splatter the brains of wandering rookies with my SVD... I did enjoy this as well.

Lol. Good times bro, This needs to come back. Or else the world will end in rookies taking over the zone,

lolKieck

I remember on S42 how I took captive a German guy and lynched him.
Epic shit's epic. I think I lynched him, though I wanted to burn him :(
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Nova

+support

I don't really know what else to say at the moment. I'll think of something...

Knife_cz

monolith..major faction,one of best,i missed them while i was on server,so

+support

Rook

+Support

I miss the Monolith, they were one of my favourite factions, they had a sort of "code" to abide by and with leaders like Rav and Duran, I can't see much fail happening.

Duranblackraven

So, SRP population is appearantly large enough for S42 again, obviously it's large enough for Monolith to come back and regulate the loners. So can we have permission to get this ball that SO MANY PEOPLE want to see rolling again...well...rolling?

Yorty

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 18-01-2011
So, SRP population is appearantly large enough for S42 again, obviously it's large enough for Monolith to come back and regulate the loners. So can we have permission to get this ball that SO MANY PEOPLE want to see rolling again...well...rolling?

I'm for it. 100%.

Oh yeah, and: +Support.

Turkey

Yea. Sector 42 is a map big enough for 50 players. Redemption was more for around the average 10-20 players we get. >:(

Bucky

Indeed. I grow tired of sitting at Duty base with nothing to do except search Stalkers. Monolith needs to comeback so we actually have to fight to stay in the sector.

Bucky

Quote from: Turkey on 18-01-2011

Yea. Sector 42 is a map big enough for 50 players. Redemption was more for around the average 10-20 players we get. >:(

Double Post, sorry.

Again Turkey. It isn't about how many players we get its about the AREAS. S42 is wide open and great for bases, camps, etc. Redemption is not. It's very boxy and has a enclosed feeling. Most bases have a direct approach meaning almost certain death for the attacker unless they spam explosives or rush which isn't allowed... This map is better for the Monolith seeing as how they should ultimately have the advantage in fights... My two cents.

Turkey

Quote from: Bucky on 18-01-2011
Quote from: Turkey on 18-01-2011

Double Post, sorry.

Again Turkey. It isn't about how many players we get its about the AREAS. S42 is wide open and great for bases, camps, etc. Redemption is not. It's very boxy and has a enclosed feeling. Most bases have a direct approach meaning almost certain death for the attacker unless they spam explosives or rush which isn't allowed... This map is better for the Monolith seeing as how they should ultimately have the advantage in fights... My two cents.

LOL. LOL. That whole sentence=

It's not about faction wars buck. The sever doesn't revolve around monolith talking shit then never doing anything except sitting at their roof.

Redemption is great because the monolith have the ultimate defense, Their tunnels, which can be booby trapped.

Redemption forced players to be together, In it's closed spaces. Very boxy. Very boxy. Are you kidding? S42 is made up of boxes. Heck, most maps are boxy

Gokiller

Come on put dis Crap Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stormtrooper333

Bucky,As soon as i saw your message,i agreed 100% all ends.

Bring monolith back!