A request

Started by Ravanger, 04-01-2011

N3gativezero

On the note of apps. I'm considering closing them for the time being. IMO the faction has enugh people in it for now, the cost of arming the sheer number of recruits is draining funds, which we need to keep the faction going. I'd say 14-16 people is plenty, and I need to see about those on LOA. Hopefuly this is enugh "proof" of "stability" for Monolith to make a return.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Bucky

Quote from: Tom on 05-02-2011
Duty + Mili's appas are closed and Freedom has close to 20 maybe even more. How "More stable" do you want them to be?

All factions get on for regular daily training except Freedom. Not because they don't have enough members, because they just don't do it canonly except for basic classes, sparring and such, there were NINE Freedomers on today, usually there are 9-11 Duty and 10-13 Military, I don't see WHY we can't bring them back, factions are completely stable.

Dug

Major faction leaders. Close apps now.
EDIT: All major factions have closed apps.
We can begin with reinstating monolith.
ALL MAJOR FACTIONS ARE CURRENTLY STABLE AS RUSSIAN CONCRETE.

Chrono

indeed all the factions are stable ! every faction has like at max 9-12 active members so BRING BACK MONOLITH !

Bielecki

Theres something else why Exile wont let them back, I'm sure of it. What you hiding old man!?

Dug

VIVA LA MONOLITH!

eroticduck

Quote from: Cutch on 05-02-2011giving an assault rifle to a child.

They actually did that in African countries. Children make excellent soldiers because they are very impressionable and they do not understand ethics.

Cutch

Quote from: eroticduck on 06-02-2011

They actually did that in African countries. Children make excellent soldiers because they are very impressionable and they do not understand ethics.
Indeed. There are over 37,000 child fighters.

My source: Leonardo Dicaprio.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

eroticduck

Quote from: Cutch on 06-02-2011

There are a lot of really good books about child soldiers. I can recommended some for you.

Bucky

Quote from: Cutch on 06-02-2011

There are a lot of really good books about child soldiers. I can recommended some for you.

Nien! This is now a thread to rage over the fact that ALL FACTIONS ARE FULL AND STABLE, GIVE DURAN AND RAV MODS NAO!

Ravanger

Ay, Let us bring the monolith elite back into the server so we can rejoice and get ready.

Maxi96203

+Support

Having monolith back would kick the bland SRP's bum.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Ravanger

Hey Exile you should uhh let me an Duran have moderator over this so called monolith board and let use lead monolith mkay bra?

I think nearly 57 votes plus support and 3 negative means you "should" allow monolith back.

We beg of you as well we hope you find it in your heart to let monolith back to join in as a faction and a oppurtunity for a select few to roleplay and enjoy srp.

Bielecki

I think you should PM him that Rav, you know Exile doesn't bother reading these threads.

Ravanger

I think me and Duran will talk to him again as well perhaps make another meeting like we semi had a while back before these epic threads were made.

OBrian

I <3 Monolith. And Vagina.

+ Support.

That is all.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Ravanger

Ask exile folks keep monolith up. We are planning on ask him more as well, we wont stop until he says nay or yes in this thread or the other.

Turkey

Quote from: Ravanger on 14-02-2011
Ask exile folks keep monolith up. We are planning on ask him more as well, we wont stop until he says nay or yes in this thread or the other.

This thread=True HGN patriotism.  :'(

Archangel94

Would be cool to have them on the server, so it people would be afraid to meet them  ;D

Tom

The proper mods have been placed, It will be coming back with an event.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Duranblackraven

Not, 'with an event', but many. I have no plans to make this a one time big shibang ordeal. This is to be heavy story driven. And people WILL die. Welcome to the Zone stalkers, your play time is over.

Turkey

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 15-02-2011
Not, 'with an event', but many. I have no plans to make this a one time big shibang ordeal. This is to be heavy story driven. And people WILL die. Welcome to the Zone stalkers, your play time is over.
Exile said yes, apps now pls.

Duranblackraven

Quote from: Turkey on 15-02-2011
Quote from: Duranblackraven on 15-02-2011
Exile said yes, apps now pls.

Everything will be up when it's done, not a moment sooner. And most monolith WILL be brought into the faction through IC means, not an application.

Ravanger

We will be setting up this soon, as I said in the other thread I would like to thank you all for your support and so forth. We will not leave you in the dust folks.