A old echoe awakes for land.

Started by Ravanger, 31-05-2010

Ravanger

A deep cry echoes through the halls of the old sewer. The smell of the filth fills the room like a deep smoke. Why would there be such a sound is a quiet yet desolate place likes this. The cracking of a stalker's mask can be heard through each corridor as the beast within roars out showing his dominance. Being one of few of his kind he defends his land in the filthy sewer like his one man kingdom. Blood and parts of the fallen remain from past owners of the land and new comes who dare come. Deep carving in the wall like a child's writing inscribes "Kranzer" a odd almost meaningless word to some. To others a warning well taken that there death will be violent, and soon. The beast dyeing but filled with the strength of the years begins to guard his turf of the sewers. Not letting any mutant, human, or anything else come to deep, or else become food for his likening. But for a select few will be let in. Those who have been out casted or chosen to be alone will be allowed a quiet den for a time.
OOC

Also if anyone else is deciding to stay in sewers mutant or none you may defend your turf from us since we will try to take it over. I wrote it kind of quick so don't be to hard on me.
Also Kranzer is a very old bloodsucker I been roleplaying him since like apirl of last year or so. So like a long time ago.
OOC
Basically Kranzer my bloodsucker has waken up and decided to make the sewers a home for him and certain others who are worthy. They will not be safe for a time being until he is chased out or killed. This is mainly to give people something to do and a little fun for people. Venturing in is risky since you go at your own risk. If you die inside from Kranzer it is a short TK depending on the death but basically a longer NLR. The reward for coming in and facing him may be worthy or may not. I may not be on at times and some of my other people who are involved in the event may be on to guard the place. but incase there is none on at the moment it will be considered safe for the time being. Mainly did this since I was bored and think a little event would be nice to stir shit up.

RG4ORDR

er

Ravanger

Yeah just to give a little more danger to the sewers.

Aresty

Sounds like a perfect mission to give to the STALKERS..

Turkey

Quote from: Ravanger on 31-05-2010
A deep cry echoes through the halls of the old sewer. The smell of the filth fills the room like a deep smoke. Why would there be such a sound is a quiet yet desolate place likes this. The cracking of a stalker's mask can be heard through each corridor as the beast within roars out showing his dominance. Being one of few of his kind he defends his land in the filthy sewer like his one man kingdom. Blood and parts of the fallen remain from past owners of the land and new comes who dare come. Deep carving in the wall like a child's writing inscribes "Kranzer" a odd almost meaningless word to some. To others a warning well taken that there death will be violent, and soon. The beast dyeing but filled with the strength of the years begins to guard his turf of the sewers. Not letting any mutant, human, or anything else come to deep, or else become food for his likening. But for a select few will be let in. Those who have been out casted or chosen to be alone will be allowed a quiet den for a time.
OOC

Also if anyone else is deciding to stay in sewers mutant or none you may defend your turf from us since we will try to take it over. I wrote it kind of quick so don't be to hard on me.
Also Kranzer is a very old bloodsucker I been roleplaying him since like apirl of last year or so. So like a long time ago.
OOC
Basically Kranzer my bloodsucker has waken up and decided to make the sewers a home for him and certain others who are worthy. They will not be safe for a time being until he is chased out or killed. This is mainly to give people something to do and a little fun for people. Venturing in is risky since you go at your own risk. If you die inside from Kranzer it is a short TK depending on the death but basically a longer NLR. The reward for coming in and facing him may be worthy or may not. I may not be on at times and some of my other people who are involved in the event may be on to guard the place. but incase there is none on at the moment it will be considered safe for the time being. Mainly did this since I was bored and think a little event would be nice to stir shit up.

Aww... Fuck! About three days ago i hired some mercs to clear those sewers! >.< We are screwed

Goose

Ummm this is kind of invconveint for you guys seeing as i had Icly and have auth for this, Rigged the sewers with Explosives.... Yea.... So you also kind of amputated Schelk's foot that is not going to good for you guy's just a head's up
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Celtic

I amputated Shelk's foot, not these people.  I also had no intention of amputating his foot and I'm quite disappointed I did.  I was sorta going for like a slash and maybe giving him a good bleeding, but Shelk decided to RP getting his foot cut off so...

Goose

*Thumbs up* Then i'll just blow you up ;) nah i wasn't going to blow them up i was actually hopeing i could lure Blaze down there then boom.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Goose on 02-06-2010
Ummm this is kind of invconveint for you guys seeing as i had Icly and have auth for this, Rigged the sewers with Explosives.... Yea.... So you also kind of amputated Schelk's foot that is not going to good for you guy's just a head's up

Yeah - Sewers are destined to be KABOOM'd with full auth'd explosive devices.
Won't be a permanent block of that sector - Pretty much just an NLR of an area.

Yes, areas can be NLR'd ;v

Ravanger

Well that is big possiblity, If it happens ill move to another location for a little time then ill go back to being a vagabon and drifting, and hunting.