A official Bandit faction.

Started by klp4, 18-08-2009

klp4

For about 1 week ago, I created a Bandit group called The Dark Sun and during this week, the group has expanded a lot. We're now 12 members in the group, and more are applying.
After a while, I started to think a lot about how the future would look for this group. I began to come up with different ideas about how we could make the group grow even bigger.
I want the group to become a offical Bandit clan, and maybe in the future, even get a own flag? Maybe something like "Garbage bandit" or something simillar?

I've been talking to a lot of players from SRP and everyone seems to like the idea of a official Bandit faction and I also believe that it could create a lot of different roleplay situations and possibilites.

Ofcourse the idea can be improved and a good name for the faction can be solved pretty easy.

I would like to know what you guys think about this? And if it acually good be good for the server :)

Best regards
/Klp4
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

SpAcY

+support. I haven't seen many bandit factions so far, It would be great to have an organized, official one.

I LERNED HOW 2 DO THIS

itsjustguy

"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

KingArthur

Yea, bandits in SCS were organized, a faction. I don't see why they cant work like this.

deluxulous

Support. They buy guns from me.

Dark Angel

Big Fucking Support

Also name should be "Bandits" like in Clear Sky , "Bandit" is same as Garbage bandits but sounds better =)

Want it offical! With cruel criminals and killers in the group!

Welshy

+Support Will also give a new aspect to the rp hopefully

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Tunddruff

klp4

Quote from: 19YearsOldLesbian on 18-08-2009

Also name should be "Bandits" like in Clear Sky , "Bandit" is same as Garbage bandits but sounds better =)

Good idea les :)

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Cobra

ThY

PimpMasterJ

+Support It could open lots of new Roleplay capabilities.

Rhyom Guther

Big Fucking Support + Penis :3

Cobra

BUMP-

I remember when BANDITS/Mercs where offical in HGN if I remember they were a lot more active too.. I would hope to see an official Bandit or Merc faction so we can see more of them more OFTEN.

Welshy

Not to go off track but i believe the wipe will do wonders for any merc or bandit groups... more people will resort to them as stalker rather than the major factions

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

klp4

Yeah who knows, mite do some good after all :)

I just want to thank everyone for all the support and all the suggestions that has been given.

I'm glad that I get a chance to do something for the community and the roleplay so I'll do my best and work as hard as I can do make this happen.

Thank you!

ISPYUDIE

RayDark

I give my full support to this stuff. They need to be ruthless raep-on-site animalistic assholes. They need to make us hate them. Right now most of the server is loving walking into their base and going down the trapdoor, If any, And taking a hell of a look around.

KillSlim

NECRO IDIOT
LAST REPLY WAS AUGUST 22 FFS
Lock this please.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

RayDark

Most of this shit was last replied to about a month ago. So don't bitch to me about it, Thanks.

Also, The admins should lock it when they feel it needs a lock.

Probably about now.

Plunger

Quote from: RayDark on 09-09-2009
Most of this shit was last replied to about a month ago. So don't bitch to me about it, Thanks.

Also, The admins should lock it when they feel it needs a lock.

Probably about now.
We usually hope people have the common sense to look at the last reply date.

Dark Angel

Nah good thread revived! And it needs dealing!

+support again!

Zarrick

Bandits exploited the fact no factions were around, to pwn, Big Bandit groups are needed

1+3x2+8 = How many Supports :F?

+Support anyway.
====================================

====================================

RAPTOR

Im more of the Bandit leader type,ill think about making one not sure though.
I chill quite often.