A few Duty are Powergaming and dm hungry amateurs

Started by Moordact, 13-09-2009

Moordact

** Dmitri Vladimirovich Tolstoy unslings his rifle as he sees the group of
duty
** Michael Torter looks at him, strangely.
** Cpt. Aleksander Gagarin yells out, "Hold it bandit!"
Michael Torter: And Have me all loopy, and you get nothing?
Dmitri Vladimirovich Tolstoy: I'm not in need of medication
** Dmitri Vladimirovich Tolstoy yells out, "Oy"
** Michael Torter smiles at the DUty.
Michael Torter: Perfect timing.
Cpt. Aleksander Gagarin: Your saved stalker.
** Dmitri Vladimirovich Tolstoy yells out, "He was trying to sell me drugs"
** Raymond Tartula yells out, "BULLSHTI!"
Michael Torter: This bastard just tried to feed me a poison capsule.
Cpt. Aleksander Gagarin: Due to recent events i don't trust shit a bandit s-
ays.
** Dmitri Vladimirovich Tolstoy yells out, "Now move on , since none of thi-
s is your busines"
Michael Torter: He tried to feed me a poison capsule.
** Michael Torter hand sthe pill to the Dutier.
** Dmitri Vladimirovich Tolstoy yells out, "bullshit , he tried to sell it
to me"
Cpt. Aleksander Gagarin: Hmm Stalker, you might want to leave this is going
to be bloody.
** Michael Torter nods.
** Raymond Tartula yells out, "Dont fucking lie."
** Raymond Tartula shoots you in the foot, disabling your movement.
Dmitri Vladimirovich Tolstoy | |HGN|MoordacT [LOOC]: wow nice godmodding dm
shit
** Raymond Tartula smacks the back of your head with his stock
Cpt. Aleksander Gagarin: Well it seems Stalkers have to worry about one les-
s bandit.
** Serj Novikov grins
Raymond Tartula: Hehe.
Raymond Tartula: Fire on three?
Cpt. Aleksander Gagarin: Sure.
Raymond Tartula: One
Raymond Tartula: Two
[OOC] |HGN|MoordacT: phetthethic godmodders

Here's the console with collour :

after that , what made me post this .

I was walking in Duty's bar and i walked into the private area (where the traders are)
With my halfdeaf stalker flagged character.
When i suddenly get dm'd by Yuri without any warning or any rp at all.

Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

ISPYUDIE

Cobra

Oh wow... Let me ask what were you wearing exactly? Also you were one lone bandit in Sector 2 more then likely.. I do agree with you that he did power game to a extent by shooting you in the foot with out an attempt and then they executed you... Also your basically saying all of duty likes to power game... Not nice. Assumptions aren't nice either.. Either way I will deal with this. Talk to my Duty fags.

Strelok Holmes

Quote** Raymond Tartula shoots you in the foot, disabling your movement.

..Retard, "Ize shoot you in foot, you cant move lulz"

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Tunddruff

Tea

First of all:

1. Did they have you at gun point, were you disarmed?

2. Was he behind you?

If these 2 are true, then they can and probably will either kill you or injure you. No idiot irl would try to run away from 3 men with automatic rifles aimed at him. They also have the upper hand since you cant do shit.

deluxulous

1. This is powergaming not godmodding.
2. Yes, this is wrong, but this was only one person, thank you for trying to insult an entire faction based on a single person.
3. Anyone with the bandit suit that you spawn with on is usually shot or captured.
4. Bandits are hostile with every faction.
5. ????
6. Problem Solved.

OxTox

Yeah.. Some Duty personal tends to shoot anyone with a trenchcoat on sight, I don't know for what reason tough.. And some of them metagame the Bandit tag too if you happen to have the Bandit flag. Like I was telling a Rookie to put the pistol out of my face when I was on Plague pre-bounty, then Four Duty's came and shot me in the face, not knowing the situation or anything, just metagame'd the tag.

Cobra

We immediately assume you are a bandit if you are wearing a trench coat. If you don't want problems steer away from duty base.

Moordact

This was not the only thing that made me post that most of the duty are dm hungry people. <

I was in the bar with my half-deaf character and i walked in the private room and a duty shot me in the face with a shotgun without any rp or without a warning . He's name was Yuri ic

OxTox

Quote from: Moordact on 14-09-2009
This was not the only thing that made me post that most of the duty are dm hungry people. <

I was in the bar with my half-deaf character and i walked in the private room and a duty shot me in the face with a shotgun without any rp or without a warning . He's name was Yuri ic and Pimpmaster OOC

Yuri is always shooting people...

Zarrick

1. They'll raise guns to me, or Duty members (Classic example: Alex white pointing at Serj, I told him to back the fuck up about twice, then I just capped him in the face with a /me) He then began screaming in OOC "DMER OMG WTF", but its his fault and lack of knowledge of a "Duty Base" that got him shot, would you hold up a gun to an armed man and then expect his buddy to just go "Yeah sure, shoot my friend i'll clean up the mess."

2. If you run past the Duty checkpoint with out talking to me, or any other Dutyer. Expectget shot to, think of us as the Zones SWAT, your gonna get shot if you run past without being auth'd, the reason for this is to stop potential Freedomers getting in without us having tabs of there entrance/any other information, also, its probably rare and never going to happen, but its better to shoot a possible suicide freedomer/stalker than have him nuke the bar, isnt it?

3. Bandit jacket = Bandit to me, flag or not, dont want to be hassled', dont wear it trying to get in

4. To M00rdact: You're character is making the wrong choice by walking behind the bar, although the trader should have a Bodygaurd AND the door should be locked.

5. Yeah, I admit, we have new people in our faction, but we were all new once, we all made and make dumbass mistakes and fuckups, live with it, if its so severe and bad, then report it to a nice admin, who will talk to them and explain there fault

6. Tell an admin, dont start tracking through the entire console to get all this to acuse a very small amount of people. It seems stupid to do this when you tell can just tell the Duty leader via PM, or an Admin.

Also the OOC name of Yuri is Zarrick, not Pimpmaster, Pimpmaster, or somone said "Oh man....no need" and I admit, there wasnt, but there was no need to walk into the back of the bar.

As of now 2 is probably not relevant, as any freedomer caught undercover is getting demoted. Soooo....the random firing upon everyone may cut down a bit.

Note: If you drop a weapon while your being shot, for running in, I usually give it back, unless you start screaming and calling me a dickhead, or one of the other offensive names :D!
====================================

Moordact

It wasn't you zarrick , it was pimpmasterJ who shot me behind the bar without warning , or any rp at all.. He has a character named Yuri aswel. or it was something similar.

How the hell could my character know he's not allowed to pass the door?

Zarrick

Moordact, Pimp is named "Reloven Marova", I am named "Yuri Kolerts". It was me, I shot you, in the face, without warning, with a Spas-12.

I take full blame for it, Pimp wasnt involved at all :X

Moordact

Oh sorry , then i thought i saw Pimpmaster's name in the LOOc ,

Sorry for blaming pimp.

I'l just edit it

RayDark

In response to the 'Shot in the foot' thing. If your fucking surrounded by three men with rifles, And your disarmed, After trying to pull up your gun, I will not fucking take prisoners. If your hostile, Expect to be treated badly, And what else could you do beside disconnect the moment we fired. Then call us 'GODMODERZ OMG WFT', Also, It is correctly assumed you can 'Powergame' if the person you are 'Powergaming' HAS NO FUCKING CHOICE!

Person 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 and standing around person 6.

Person 3: /me cocks his gun, And fires it at your leg, Disabling you.

Person 6 Would have no option besides go along with the /me.

Do you see the fucking logic? You will NEVER put up a fight like you tried to do in real life.
Also, We were RPing an execution. So you'd be unable to move.
P.S.: Please, Next time you copy the console, Include your 'user has disconnected as the DUTYfags were going to kill him, Have yourself a nice stay!'

Good-Fucking-Day.

RayDark

Quote from: Coletrain on 13-09-2009
Quote** Raymond Tartula shoots you in the foot, disabling your movement.

..Retard, "Ize shoot you in foot, you cant move lulz"

Reed summore.

Moordact

1| i didn't dc?
2| I holstered my rifle when i saw the group of dutiers approaching.
3| I wasn't hostile at all. this was just a execution because you guy's felt like dming.

Romka

Well lately bandits have been bitches, you do something to them they start yelling ooc "Hey fucktard you meta'd you can't kill me!" *Whining ooc* And then they get pissed off and snipe you.
I'm just saying that a lot of people are hypocrits. Not meant for you guys to start yelling at me but basically what i've seen is that people do anything to win in RP, some people should learn to accept defeat, me partially included :3

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: Zarrick on 14-09-2009
Moordact, Pimp is named "Reloven Marova", I am named "Yuri Kolerts". It was me, I shot you, in the face, without warning, with a Spas-12.

Do onto others as, you wish to be done onto you...

AKA, he gets a free shot at you're face.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Zarrick

Quote from: Romka on 14-09-2009
Well lately bandits have been bitches, you do something to them they start yelling ooc "Hey fucktard you meta'd you can't kill me!" *Whining ooc* And then they get pissed off and snipe you.
I'm just saying that a lot of people are hypocrits. Not meant for you guys to start yelling at me but basically what i've seen is that people do anything to win in RP, some people should learn to accept defeat, me partially included :3
Quote from: Coletrain on 14-09-2009
Quote from: Zarrick on 14-09-2009

Do onto others as, you wish to be done onto you...

AKA, he gets a free shot at you're face.

Romka, I admit, I went ThY went into a Bandit base today , OOCly and they came up, guns raised, they started screaming at us, with some very dumb insults and vulgar words, calling ThY names etc (A bandit was one of them, by the way)

But I admit Cole, what goes around comes around, never forget it, because its true :F

If Moordact did DC, It was wrong.

But due to Raydarks faggotry today, with a looted Groza, and his very possible lies. I wouldnt believe him, thats coming from a guy on his own side, I killed a Freedomer, for refusing to give me a Duty suit (Which he cant have) he dropped his Groza, I didnt pick it up, and eventually it spun into an argument and apparently Raydark had lost an SVD and a Groza, the deal was to give up the Groza, for the Duty suit (Returning each others crap in other words) but eventually Ray was kicked, so the Freedomer just gave me the suit.

NOTE: I DONT know who was lying, who wasnt. But Its highly unlikely to lose have apparently "Lost" an SvD, after half an hour of arguing, he added the "I LOST AN SVD IN A WAR LAST NIGHT", but whatever. I'll let Faction leaders sort us out.

I thank you Freedom, as OOCly, your very nice peoples :F Example: Pox, Snowblind and that freedomer I talked to today.

PimpMasterJ

Moordact Its ok, plus some of the new Duty are usually the new players and Duty is really the first faction most new players go to so usually there will be some "Lower" moments but just move on.