19Years / Judas.

Started by KillSlim, 31-08-2009

KillSlim

I've noticed two admins which have been abusing their powers: 19Yearsoldlesbian and Judas. They've been giving themselves an array of suits and weapons, and it's starting to piss me and other members off.
19Years has given one of her characters a SEVA suit, and another a Skat - 9 suit; with a side-order of powerful weapons.

Judas has given himself a SEVA, and I've seen him with an An-95.
I've contacted Dj. Afro about all of this abuse, he contacted 19, asking questions on how she acquired the weapons but the questions were dodged and she wanted to "Talk to whoever is bitching."
I made this complaint because I don't want people to continue to abuse and get away with it.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

CortezV

Maybe you should take it up with THEM before you come to the forums.
piss me and other members off.
Speak for yourself.

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Judas

Aww, How sweet, You love me enough to make me a thread.

In response to your proofless and vague accusation. I assume you are speaking of the Seva suit I modeled myself to Yesterday. Unfortuantely for you, Not only did I preserve the equilibrium of the Server by NOT using a suit, and therefore not giving myself a unfair armour boost, but the man who told me to set my suit to the Seva? Bum da da dum!!!! SILVERKNIGHT.

HE even gave me specific directions to the Directories with the Custom Seva suits he added.

Friend, That specific charecter has existed longer than you have played on this server, and I would really prefer you to take up trivial shit like this with me over steamfriends before you embarrass both of us over the Forums.

tl;dr  Silverknight told me to use a Seva, your complaining becasue

A. Your Powerhungry and think dethroning admins will make room for you.

B. Your just whiny.

C. Your powerhungry

D. Did I mentio nthis post makes you seem powerhungry?

Please take up any complaints about me over steamfriends first next time. Thanks.

CortezV

I believe this deserves to be locked.

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Judas

Oh by the way, Please don't use the "En Masse" Form of arguementation. Do not allude to other people who think the same thing you do, when they do not exist and your trying to use things like "Me And other members"  to strengthen your own position with no real merit

CortezV

Quote from: Judas on 31-08-2009
Oh by the way, Please don't use the "En Masse" Form of arguementation. Do not allude to other people who think the same thing you do, when they do not exist and your trying to use things like "Me And other members"  to strengthen your own position with no real merit
^ This

[size=9] YEAH BITCH WHAT NOW, LOCK DIS THREAD
YO COMPLAINT IS INVALID, AND NEVER WILL BE BITCH, YO ASS IS TOASTED NIGGA

Thom's Law

Tea

Pics or it didnt happen, Case CLOSED.

Nines

To be fair, perhaps you should of done your research before accusing Judas, and perhaps should of talked to Judas before posting this.

Dark Angel

1. Screen might have been taken at anytime , just a note.
2. Anything admin do are used to develope RP for others.
3. Talk for yourself not for the rest.
4. First of all better discuss it in SF before you go on forum yelling and attention grabbing without any valid reason.
5. Always check these might be just model changes , (YES ADMINS CAN JUST SET MODELS IF NEEDED)
6. Was something els but i forgot it what.

LOCK PLEASE!

Also if you want our positions or responsibility "GO on and app if you can proove that you aren't powerhungry."

Go to the power boy!

CortezV

Quote from: 19YearsOldLesbian on 31-08-2009
1. Screen might have been taken at anytime , just a note.
2. Anything admin do are used to develope RP for others.
3. Talk for yourself not for the rest.
4. First of all better discuss it in SF before you go on forum yelling and attention grabbing without any valid reason.
5. Always check these might be just model changes , (YES ADMINS CAN JUST SET MODELS IF NEEDED)
6. Was something els but i forgot it what.

LOCK PLEASE!

[size=9] YEAH YEAH LOCKY LOCKY YO! NO NEED FOR DIS SHIT TO GET OUT OF HAND!

Thom's Law

Tea

P.S. Lesbian is a dude.

Judas

AHahh Tea, Pretty funny. But Seriously Killslim, Instead of making Attention Whoring and Powerhungry threads liek this where you try to make people thjink your "Defeating the Evil and abusive admins" You need to think it through. We are admins for a reason, and if your like me, your in vent wihtSilver constantly running all your Ideas by him for verification. SO don't fucking make these annoying "I WENT 2 REPERT ADMIN SO I GET SPOT PLZ LOL" BEcause all your doing is Validating us, proving to everyone that we areIn communication with Silver on this shit, And your making yourself influential enemies while making yourself look like an Ass.

Tl;dr  Mostof us are in Vent with silver and are talkign to him about everyhting we do. Do not make complaint threads about authorized actions, because we are admins for a reason, and we have influence. All your doing is making an ass of yourself.

Pardon any typos, this Keyboard is all fucked up.

CortezV

Quick! Judas! brofist power of fury!

**Raises his Brofist ready for the nuclear blast**

Thom's Law

Judas

Oh god, fine Cortez, just remember the collateral damage.

** As they brofist a nuclear explosion disentegrates them both, their shadow permanently burnt into the ground below them as proof of their Bromance.**

Dark Angel

**Puts on gasmask with sunglasses**

I would say 9/10 points for explosion , 10/10 for radiation amount and 11/10 for epic burnt shadow on the ground.

CortezV

Quote from: 19YearsOldLesbian on 31-08-2009
**Puts on gasmask with sunglasses**

I would say 9/10 points for explosion , 10/10 for radiation amount and 11/10 for epic burnt shadow on the ground.

**Revives from the ashes with Judas, as Judas uses his phoenix powers to revive them, Cortez looks at him.. "Y- your the Phoenix from Arizona!" Judas looks at him and nods, before flying away leaving Cortez to stare off into the distance... "Yep..."**

Thom's Law

Judas

<3 Lesbian, I'll defend your maidenly Honor i nthese threads any time...

And in other places
O_O
O-O
O-o
>_>
>_<
8====D~~

Fuck! To early! Sorry :(

Welshy

Erm thread De-railment? If this is resolved you really should lock this.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Judas

KillSlim

Alright Judas, I was mistaken for you setting your model instead of giving yourself a SEVA.
But as you can see in the picture 19 has given herself a Skat-9, I would have gotten a screenie of one of her characters if screenshotting the F1 menu worked.
Is it an old picture? No, you can tell it's new because of the new Loner models.

In my honest opinion, giving yourself these suits or setting your model at this time is inappropriate, members (I have seen and heard) work very hard in order to gain relatively small, soon-to-be inexpensive items. And then, someone is seen running past, with a suit and weapon from the top of the food chain; it's just a spit in the face.
'Ha, I know you worked hard before the wipe to get the stuff you had, and you need to do it all over again. I don't, because I have a SEVA and an An-95, and one of my buddies has a Skat-9 and an FN-2000'
What part of this is improving others roleplay? It's improving your own experience in RP because you feel dominant and elite, read this: http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/index.php?topic=2847.0

I don't see how seeing someone in a SEVA, or a Skat will improve my roleplay. You don't have to max-out your character's inventory to improve RP, you have to just get involved.
"RP over script" I think is the term.

Furthermore, the "And other members" was implemented after a discussion on Ventrilo with other HGN members (Who will remain anonymous) concerning the admins abusing. The idea of "Everyone seeing the same thing" was not an idea of mine, but an idea of another individual in Ventrilo; according to this individual this idea would work, because lots of support is gained and then "Eventually something would be done."

tl;dr:
1.) Sorry for accusing you
2.) Seeing admins with better equipment than you isn't improving RP
3.) RP Over Script
4.) That wasn't my idea.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Judas

In response.

You state that seeing admisn with better equipment than you is somehow, "A spit in the face" If you truly cared about roleplay, why would it concern you what someone else had as their armour value? Why would it concern you if ANYONE had better eqiupment than you?

You state RP over script, and indeed you should. However, you can't tell me RP over script for esetting my model ,ad nthen start complaining that the admins, People who waste their lives away keeping your server together, have better items than you. Not only a complete contradiction, but also disrespectful.

Also, If anyone has a complaint, and is "With you" They should not remain anon ymous. That not only makes you seem like a liar, Which sadly enough it does, but it's also disrespectful for them to sit snivelling in the background making others do their dirty work. We need to see everyones opinions i nthese matters, not be forced to here someone else's interpretation of it.

Again, I would liek to restate how little respect you seem to reserve for the Administration team. Without discussing, or even warning, two admins you posted a bloated complaint thread about them, and in my case my actions were suggested by Silver Knight himself.

A litle communication goes a long way, so try it next time you have some sort of misguided complaint. All your complaint thread succeeded in doing was reflect you in a poor light. Please refrain from such inconsiderate and hurtful actions in the future.

Locke

Locked this bullshit