|105th| Military Applications - CLOSED

Started by Rebel6609, 15-08-2010

Rebel6609

In order to join...

1. You must follow the orders of your superiors.
2. You must show respect to your fellow soldiers. (especially officers and senior NCOs)
3. Any superior is expected to be greeted with a salute.
4. You do not speak unless spoken too.
5. The first and last thing to come out of your mouth when asked is: "Sir" (Sir, yes sir!).
6. There is to be no off-base patrols without the consent of an officer.
7. Enlisted are not allowed to make any major decisions without the consent of a senior NCO or officer.
8. You must have been on the server for AT LEAST 1 week. Anything less than that will be auto-denied.

Every soldier is expected to know these rules. The breaking of any of these rules will be punished with death, demotion, or dishonorable discharge from the military.

Leaving this faction results in a PK, unless authorized by the leader.
If you leave within a week of joining we will report you to other faction leaders as a faction hopper, and reduce your chance of joining another.

Application Format, copy paste it into your application and fill it in.

[center][size=13pt][b][color=green]In-Character Information[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[color=green]Full Name:[/color]

[color=green]Gender:[/color]

[color=green]Ethnicity:[/color]

[color=green]Age:[/color]

[color=green]Height:[/color]

[color=green]Weight:[/color]

[color=green]Medical Conditions:[/color]

[color=green]Backstory: [/color](MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!)

[color=green]How did you get into the military:[/color]

[color=green]Describe your character, both good and bad sides:[/color]

[center][size=13pt][b][color=yellow]Out of Character Information[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[color=yellow]Age:[/color]

[color=yellow]Country:[/color]

[color=yellow]Timezone:[/color]

[color=yellow]How long have you been roleplaying:[/color]

[color=yellow]How long have you been with HGN:[/color]

[color=yellow]Is this your main character:[/color]

[color=yellow]Do you have any alts:[/color]

[color=yellow]Are you in any other factions:[/color]

[color=yellow]Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:[/color]

[color=yellow]Do you have any previous Military experience:[/color]

[color=yellow]Why should we accept you?:[/color]

[color=yellow]Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:[/color]

[color=yellow]Which Squad does your character best fit into? (Read 105th Squad Roster)[/color]

[color=yellow]Have you ever been kicked? If so why:[/color]
[color=yellow]Have you ever been banned? If so why:[/color]

Important:
The story must be atleast two paragraphs long. Making 2 indentations does not mean 2 paragraphs.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

deadeye382

Full Name:Petrov Dumblav
Ethnicity:
Height:6.5
Weight:150 pounds
Medical Conditions:Claw marks on neck
Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!)Petrov was a military veteran.When he got out of the war he decided to go spend time with his family.It was his birthday and he turned 24 years old when him and his wife got into a divorce.His son was staying with his mom and his father was all alone.When he turned 25 after he found a apartment he went to find a job.He worked as a police officer for quite awhile.
Then 2 years later when he turned age 27 he got a call at his front desk.The military general called him at his office and said he had to go back to war but this time in the zone.When he was packing right before he left he went to his wife and son and said one last goodbye and made his trip.
When he got there he couldnt believe it.The sky was dark,there was no grass,it was could,and the air was dirty.When he step inside the loner base everyone looked at him like he was something else like a murder or a zombie.This was happening for several seconds and then wolf yelled for him then everyone went back to what they were doing.Wolf told him to go talk to Sidorvich.While he was walking to Sidorvich he didnt felt right.He felt like something bad was going to happen.
After he got his first work from Sidorvich he was supposed to go check out the loner group in the plains.When he got there only 2 where still alive.He was shocked to see 3 dead.While he was jogging to the wounded stalkers a Bloodsucker camed down from the trees.He had the feeling that he was going to die.When the sucker threw him he was hit by the truck and camed out of shock..When he raised his gun he got clawed by the bloodsucker in the neck.He felt so much pain that he thought he was going to pass out.
His neck was bleeding quite a bit.The sucker started walking towards him.Then he grab out his lucky black kite and emptied it on the sucker.The bloodsucker floped to the ground.When he got to the wounded stalkers more stalkers camed by.They grabed the wounded stalkers and headed back to base.When he was bandaging himself up from the wound he went back to Sidorvich.When he got 2000 ru for reward he realized.That this was just the begining of his journey.

How did you get into the military:I explained to them for me being a veteran in the military and told them my skills,they were looking for recruits so they took me.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:Im good for helping my friends and helping my comrades,Im bad for beating up stalkers and loners and executing them.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon):Infantry

Out of Character Information

Timezone:CENTERAL
How long have you been roleplaying:1 year
How long have you been with HGN:2 months
Is this your main character:Yes
Do you have any alts:No
Are you in any other factions:No
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:Yes Stalker shadow of chernyobol and Stalker clear sky
Do you have any previous Military experience:Yes
Why should we accept you?:Im very stealth and i can be very useful of tricking people im nice but im not.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:Absolutley
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?: No

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:No
Have you ever been banned? If so why:No

Denied. The recommendations are mandatory.
There is never a good war or a bad peace -Benjamin Franklin

Sergei Husmako  Vital Signs:Alive

Petrenko Zeif Vital signs:Alive

Tempest

In-Character Information

Full Name: Adrian Ukhtomskii
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 6'1'' [1.88meters]
Weight:215lbs [97.52 kilograms]
Medical Conditions: Extreme Apathy [Depression] / Radiation Exposure
Backstory:

-------------
Childhood and family
Even at a young age, Adrian had always been interested in warfare. Such a primal, and uncivilized means to achieve one's interests by force - that IS war. The rise and fall of nations through bloodshed. The sacrifice of ones life for a greater goal was the ideal means of peace. Adrian, was born August 3rd, 1967 at a hospital in Kiev [At the time Ukrainian SSR]. His mother and father - strict yet loving. Adrian had EIGHT siblings. Adrian being the youngest. A family, with a heritage of war, in their blood. Adrian's grandfather fought in BOTH world wars, and Adrian's father and brothers were enlisted men. Growing up is never easy. And growing up in Soviet Russia made it worse.

Teenager and military birth
Adrian excelled in school and his head was always in the books. Arithmetic was his favorite course. But school is never easy. Constantly abused from fellow students; deep - dark thoughts of violence and war engulfed the young man's mind. Self doubt and loathing his own reflection, Adrian wondered why he wasn't as 'special' as his siblings. What did he lack, or what was he doing wrong? Thankfully, when his eighteenth arrived, Adrian was enlisted in the military. [circa April. 1985] Adrian began training immediately. Being the mathematics genius he was, Adrian's mind was a playground to the joys of the military. Trajectory and explosives, naming a few favorites.
Basic skills taught were: Close quarters combat, marksmanship, demolitions and the understanding of chemical compounds, and communications. However the studies of war wasn't enough to make you ready for it. With no TRUE field experience, Adrian was almost useless. After one year of being in the service, Adrian's regiment was called to the city of Pripyat, for a emergency situation.

The Zone and it's mystery
April 26th, 1986 - Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, reactor FOUR suffered a catastrophic power increase, leading to explosions in the core*. The worst Nuclear disaster ever recorded; and young [inexperienced] Adrian was heading there. Upon arrival, just outside of Pripyat, the regiment's Major informed his team about the tragic disaster that just occurred. Their mission, evacuate as many civilians as they can from Pripyat. Adrian's hands were clammy, and his breathing was shallow. [Unaware the consequences about to unfold] Not long after the city was evacuated - Adrian's first real mission would stay in his thoughts long after it was over. The mystery and ghostliness of Chernobyl would never be forgotten. Nor will the scars of his bravery: Slight radiation poisoning would lead to the development of depression and other signs of a mental disorder. [Also, a obsession with the Zone - i.e. Zone of alienation.]

Revelation
Twenty years after the first initial explosion at Chernobyl, a SECOND disaster occurred. Adrian, now a self-described demolitions and communications expert, heard of the secondary blast and jumped at the chance to return to the fabled Zone. After pulling a few strings, [i.e. his family being so tightly knit around the military] the now thirty-nine year old Adrian was given the go ahead to Chernobyl once again. The Military's mission now: Stop the looting of dangerous radioactive materials and to prevent the unauthorized entering/exiting of the Zone.  Finally, Adrian's obsession with the unknown will be met head-on - - with a brick wall of FEAR and REALITY.
---------

How did you get into the military: Family heritage, and obsession with wartime.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Loyal, ability to follow orders above recommended procedure. Can be very apathetic and melancholy.
Specialty: Demolitions, Recon [Deep], Communications.

Timezone:EST
How long have you been roleplaying:10+yrs
How long have you been with HGN: 7months.
Is this your main character: Yes
Do you have any alts: Yes
Are you in any other factions: No
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes. SoC[fin] and CoP[demo]
Do you have any previous Military experience: RL, no. IC, yes. Was with Military a month or so 'actively' until real life priorities took over.
Why should we accept you?: I believe, I can offer a lot to the community as a roleplayer - and as gamer. Also, maturity, experience, and respect.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Of course.
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?: Yes.[Doomburger and IronDeity]

[* cited from google and various sources]

Accepted.
Adrian Ukhtomskii - Alive

BBruno

In-Character Information

Full Name: Dmitry Petrov
Height: 6'4
Weight: 94 kg
Medical Conditions:

Backstory:

Dmitry was born in Ukraine, where he lived all his life with his two parents, Leopold, and Anne. Both of them are Immigrants. Leopold is from Denmark and Anne is from Belgium. He was the only son of that family. His parents gave him all their love and faith. But one day, he and his parents go on a road trip to Kiev. Unfortunately, that day, they died in a car crash and Dmitry was the only survivor. He suffered some minor injuries. After that incident Dmitry was adopted by a Military Sergeant. Therefore, Dmitry was sent to Military School, where he stood for 10 years. When he reached 22 years old, Dmitry, enlisted to the Army and got accepted. He was on reserve until a second incident occured on Chernobyl and the Headquarters decided to deploy him.

How did you get into the military: I was a reserve unit in standby for operation and one day I got called.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He's a polite young adult but also very tricky sometimes. He has tempers due to his trauma.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Special Operations ( Field Engineer )

Timezone: GMT

How long have you been roleplaying: Over two years.

How long have you been with HGN: Three Days ( Will have more, swear. )

Is this your main character: Yes, it is.

Do you have any alts: Yes, I do.

Are you in any other factions: Unfortunately I'm not in any other faction, yet.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: I've played all.

Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes. I'm a Military on TnB.

Why should we accept you?: Most people say I'm a good RPer, I'm polite, I can

RP in every scenario and my IC knowledge is also OOC.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes, I do.
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?:

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Never Been
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Never Been

Denied. Typical "my parents are dead" backstory, no recommendations. The recommendations are not optional.
Once a great man said: "I Said Cum In, don't just Stand there" -Some great man

Meaning of "Cum": When you give a fuck/Masturbate your penis releases sperm. That's the meaning of "Cum". One more protip: Blondes are hot.

BBruno

Sorry for making a side comment but I have reccs. I didn't find out where to edit the post. I have the Reccomendations.

edit: Besides, "my parents are dead" is a normal backstory. I 'unno why not. Well anyways. Also, I'm not good writing bed time stories but, I can RP well.

edit: I only have one Recc though. From a Super Admin, ThY.

Every one of our previous applications were "My parents were killed by said faction". Thats why we don't allow it anymore. And its strict military reccs only, admins have no say in it. But, reapply in a bit, we are lowering the requirements.

Meaning of "Cum": When you give a fuck/Masturbate your penis releases sperm. That's the meaning of "Cum". One more protip: Blondes are hot.

Dug

Removed by request.

Ralazo

In-Character Information

Full Name: Sergei Kozak
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Height: 1,90 M
Weight: 96 Kilo's
Medical Conditions: Healthy and fit.
Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!)

Sergei Kozak.
Sergei Kozak was born in in the Kiev, Ukraine. He was a common kid raised as a real city-boy, never went to the country side.
When he turned 17 his dad wanted him to join the military, Sergei didn't wanted this and tried to convince his father. His father however kept to the point that he had to join the Ukrainian Military. A few days later Sergei escaped from his home and left with all the money he had to Moskow.
He went to Moskow to follow a college for becoming a architect. After he arrived he managed to pay off the college with the very little money he had left.

Years passed and he was a excellent student. Still he worried about his family.
The day he turned 23 his college was almost ending. Two months later he finished it as an excellent architect. With no money and no home, he tried to get a job, which was a easy job for a skilled architect. He found a builder business where he got accepted as Architect.
He did well, but the thing he didn't liked was that he had to help to in the building part. After some months he bought himself a appartment in Moskow, he tried to contact his parents by writting them a letter. Weeks passed and he never had a response. After a hard day of work he returned from work when he entered the appartment building he found a letter sticking a bit out of his mailbox. He grabbed it and quickly opened it.
It was his mother, who responded! Sergei quickly took the stairs and ran up to his appartment. He quickly read through the letter and discovered that his brother joined the Ukrianian army just as Father wanted. Father never talked about Sergei and forbid anyone else to speak about him. Mother explained that she saw the letter and quickly hidden it away so she could respond in secret. Sergei was dissapointed about that his father made him literally dissapear out of the family that he felt it was time to fulfill his father's wish.
Joining the military. Sergei left right the day after his received the letter back to Ukrianian. He went to the builder's business and told he would never come back. He took the train and the bus to Kiev arriving there just a few days later. He went straight to his parent's house who was near the trainstation.
He knocked on the door and saw some movement through the window and as seconds passed he quickly thought something out he could say. The door went open.. He saw his father staring to him and saw him becoming angry he quickly putted his feet between the door before his father could close it.
His father was about to yell but Sergei quickly said; "I came back father, to meet up your expections to join the military just as my brother did." His father stared to him for a few minutes and then opened the door and hugging him. Sergei was suprised by the sudden change of mood. Sergei and his father stood there for a few minutes. Suddenly they heard a women yelling; "Sergei! You're back!" They both turned around and saw mother running to the door as she hugs Sergei.
Mother saw his father looking happy, and knew right away. "He's going to join the military isn't he?" she looked scared. His father answered happilly; "Yes! He will join the military like our entire family did!" Sergei saw her mother started to cry. Sergei didn't understanded why at that point, but later found out that the older brother he had died in combat as he also joined the Military years ago.
He applied to the military right the day after he came home.
Sergei stayed at his parents for a few days as he was waiting for his approval to join the military. He got accepted, and was taken through basic military training and passed this to. Once in the barracks he was playing poker with some friends suddenly a officer walked into their barracks and yelled a couple of names that had to report to the commander to be transfered some called place "The Zone." Sergei's name was included in this list and he reported to the commander. Spending some months in an Military checkpoint at the border of the zone, Sergei saw more things then he ever saw before in his entire life.
Months passed and Sergei got shipped off to another new garrison

How did you get in to the military: Applied/Transferred.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Sergei blindly believes in his Superior(s). He doesn't talk alot and usually remains quiet in all kinds of talking.
Sergei can get angry easily but just a minor thing.
Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some Rp of the chosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story):
Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon):
Demolitions, Sergei is slightly specialized in them.

Timezone: GMT  +1
How long have you been roleplaying: 2 years.
How long have you been with HGN: Around 7/8 months.
Is this your main character: Yes.
Do you have any alts: Two. One trader and one Mercenary.
Are you in any other Factions: Trader.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Sky
Do you have any previous Military experience: Not really in real life.
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm a active player, and I'm quite a good roleplayer.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: I understand.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No.

Accepted.

Mr Silent killa

In-Character Information

Full Name: Alexandrov Stolin
Ethnicity: Caucasion
Height: 5'8
Weight: 150 lbs
Medical Conditions:  None.
Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!):
    Alexandrov was an average kid when he was going through school.  He wanted to finish school so; he could go off into the military.  Later on towards his graduation his grades began to slip.  He did everything in his power to get his grades back to passing.  The days were counting down till his class would graduate.  He was still down one class, from being able to graduate.  He decided to confront the teacher about his grade.  He explained to the teacher that he just needed to pass that class in order to go off to join the Military.  He knew it was for a good cause and bumped his grade up from a 60 to 65.  Alexandrov was thrilled that he could complete his dream of joining the Military.
    Six months later Alexandrov was packing his bags and was shipped off to Ukraine for boot camp.  He was quickly put to the test by his drill instructors.  He hated them for it but, he knew it was their job to prepare them.  He soon impressed his instructors when it came to dealing with guns and combat training.  He was promoted to Private First Class earlier than expected.  The other recruit's envied him for it and, he was well known now.  After the four years of training he was sent off to fight a civil war that broke out in his home city. The war took three years because it was all spread out.  During those three years the zone came to pass and the military was losing men every day there.  He was sent to the zone after he was finished with the civil war.
How did you get into the military: He signed up for it.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Alexandrov is loyal and will follow orders even if they cause him death and persuasion.  He wasn't noted for anything bad, except for his lack or organization.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Infantry.

Timezone: EST -5
How long have you been roleplaying: A year.
How long have you been with HGN: two weeks.
Is this your main character: No
Do you have any alts: Yes.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: SoC and CS
Do you have any previous Military experience: Not any in real life.
Why should we accept you?:  I am a decent roleplayer who found military to be a interesting faction.
I am loyal and active aswell.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes.
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): |HGN| Rebel

Accepted - Make me proud son!

Aresty

In-Character Information

Full Name: Josef Stengard.

Ethnicity: Russian

Height: 6'5

Weight: 80 KG.

Medical Conditions: Perfect.

Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!) Josef was born in Moscow, Russia. He spent most of his childhood playing with other kids in the lovely neighbourhood, 'till the age of 7, when he started going to school. He wasn't a brilliant kid, most of the time he came home with low marks, as he had no interests in school. He always did the minimum to graduate 'till the age of 18, when he decided to leave school and join the Army.

He spent over 5 years in the army, trained in the use of range weapons as the Dragonouv or the VSS. He also had a small training into small weapons like AK's. Things where going well for him with various promotions and alot of money. Money which he earned from drug dealling in the barracks.
He's commanding officer wanted to kick him out of the army, but he decided to send help to their allies in Ukraine. They told Josef he would be stripped of his current ranks, and go back to Soldier in the Military Outpost in the Zone.

How did you get into the military: Up in the story.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He's a good sniper and skilled with an AKU. He follows orders without discussing them. But he haves an heavy interest in money, making him corrupt.

Recon.

Timezone: GMT 1:00

How long have you been roleplaying: 1 year and a half.

[color=yellowHow long have you been with HGN:[/color] Almost 1 year.

Accepted. Backstory could use some work, but I know you're an idiot. Try not to screw up.

Red_Khezu

In-Character Information

Full Name: Tony Francis Szczudlo
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5ft8
Weight: 250 pounds?
Medical Conditions: was shot two years ago
Backstory: Tony has always been big. When he was born he was larger then the other babies in the hospital, he had the body of a an adult at age twelve, and now he is a body that is a mass of muscle and bone. When going to school Tony was always made fun of because of his size, they saw this big, hulking child in a mans body as a easy target to get in trouble. One lunch hour the gang of children decided to provoke him more then they did normally, instead of the usual insults and taunts they decided to throw rocks, sticks and other debris at him. This did not end well, for soon they started screaming for help as Tony turned his wrath upon them, Tony stopped as soon as the teacher came into sight in response to the screams. Seeing a boy the size of a man standing over a bloodied teenager hit the teacher like a hammer blow, and instantly jumping to the conclusion that Tony was the one who started it. Thankfully for Tony, a girl named Sara who was about his age had witnessed the entire thing and was able to intervene. This being the only real kindness from anyone outside his family, he devoted himself to her, starting a relationship which he hoped would last a life time, but nothing good lasts forever. Nine happy years later, Sara was working at a strip club and Tony keeping the customers in line. One night a group of men came too the club and were rowdy and were causing trouble, so Tony kicked them out. When it was time to leave and go home for the night they were ambushed by the same group of men. Tony's
bulk and strength were nothing, for one of the men took out a gun took a shot at him. Bang. Blackness. When he woke he was in the hospital for the injury he suffered, in that hospital bed he got the news which would shape the rest of his life, his love was found in a dumpster raped and murdered. Over the next few days, confined too that bed the men were slowly arrested one by one. But one escaped, and had left no trail for investigators too follow. Two years of searching have lead him to the lawless Zone, were he hopes he will find him, and deliver retribution.
How did you get in to the military: Tony joined the military because alone, even as big and burly as he was he would need help to track down the only one of the rapists to escape justice, and because he believes that they help enforce order in the Zone.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Tony is big, strong and loyal too those who show him kindness, but he is also a bit slow in matters of thinking and is some what obsessed with the escaped rapist.
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Formerly a bouncer.
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic):Infantry, he thinks his strength and endurance will help those in the front lines.

Timezone: Mountain time
How long have you been roleplaying: Three years if you include RP on warcraft 3..
How long have you been with HGN: Kinda new.
Is this your main character: It will be.
Do you have any alts: A bandit / Stalker alt that i will play on when there is too many military or none at all.
Are you in any other Factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: CoP and Clear Sky
Do you have any previous Military experience: YUSH! I do now!
Why should we accept you?: Because I will be active I am honest
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes i do.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Twice, Flaming Black rain... i just do not like them
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Once for five minutes, same reason.

Do you have Ventrillo: No
Do you have a working Microphone: I can get one if needed.

my forth post? No idea.

Accepted.

BBruno

In Character Information

Full Name: Dmitry Resinov

Ethnicity: Russian

Height: 6'2

Weight: 80 KG

Medical Condition: Healthy

Dmitry was born in a farm, in the surroundings of Moscow. His parents were a teacher and a farmer. He lived far from the town, so, he had to stay at home and learn with his mother. At the time Dmitry was growing, an explosion occured on the Chernobyl Factory. They had luck they were in Ukraine that day. Even though the explosion was in Russia, a huge wave of radiation flown to all the corners of the world, including the USA. With this tragedy, Dmitry and his family were forced to stay in Ukraine. They had lost everything. They had no money, no job, no food. One day Dmitry's father finally found a job in an old refinery. Dmitry lived an average life there.

A few years after that, Dmitry went to Military School. His mother had died from a robbery on a shop she'd went to buy food. Dmitry's father is still a healthy and strong man. Dmitry had learnt with his father his engineering skill. A few years after he graduated, Dmitry enlisted to the army. He was a soldier in the reserve.

Some years after Dmitry's admitance on the Military, another reactor blows up in Chernobyl. Dmitry is called to assist his comrades on a place they call "The Zone".

How did you get into the military: I signed up and some years later I got called to combat along with his comrades in the Zone.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He is a very skilled engineer, but, he alltough works better in the Special Operations. He is ignorant.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Special Operations

How long have you been roleplaying: Over two years.

Accepted. I've seen better backstories, but I'll give you a shot. Don't screw up.

andrewhatesyou

In-Character Information

Full Name: Vladimir Kindikov

Height: 5' 9

Weight: 169

Medical Conditions: None

Birth 1980.
Vladimir, born in the city of Kiev, not far away from Chernobyl. He grew up along with his playmates in Kiev, until that faithful day in 1986 April 26, when the reactor blew up, Vladimir didn't remember a lot from this day for he was only six years old. But he experienced the aftermath. The now crowded Kiev of people wondering what went on in Chernobyl, media speaking of a worldwide disaster.. A few years after, live had picked up again, Vladimir was getting older, and getting into football, it was a sport he loved, the teamwork, the fanaticism, the rush of scoring goals, he was so much into it that he pushed school aside, causing him to fail his grades, his father didn't let this go unanswered, discipline was stamped into him, Get up at 6, go to school at 6:30, get home at 5:00 p.m., make your homework at 6:30 p.m. and go to bed at 7:00 p.m. He managed to escape when he was about nineteen, being old enough to live on himself he moved away from Kiev, away from his parents. Still his father was extremely mad at him and Vladimir was afraid to face him again.

April 12, 2006, 02:33 p.m.
By now, Vladimir was 26 years old, a lively young man, grown up, the events of Chernobyl were still in his mind, but he of course continued like everyone else did. But things were about to change, because the moment, the second explosion took place, Vladimir was close to Chernobyl, he was in the town of Ivankiv. The moment the explosion took place Vladimir was in his small apartment, revising for an upcoming test. The explosion Weirdly enough the second explosion's epicentre was about 1 kilometre away from the actual reactor. He was evacuated soon after. 2008, Stepan's parents had already tried to contact him and he knew that they were possibly trying to take him back in, but that was the last thing Vladimir wanted. He sought many ways of escape, but going out of the country, he couldn't afford. He started a job and began saving. 2010, Vladimir had finally gathered enough money, and he arrived at the airport, as soon as he got out of the cab he stepped onto the pavement, reaching inside his pocket as he admired the big building. To suddenly notice his pocket was empty, in despair he began searching everywhere, thinking about the cab, that he might have left it there, but the cab was long gone and he didn't remember the taxi company's name for he was too busy planning his trip. He now, had no way out of the country any more, and no money. He wandered through the streets for hours and slowly sat down at a bus stop, having barely enough money to afford the bus ride. He then saw a big advertiser poster of the Ukrainian army, food, clothes, payment. Vladimir was desperate for help, especially since he didn't want to return to his parents, so he decided this was the only way he could go.

How did you get into the military:Signed up for it.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Vladimir, is very nice and respectful to others that treat him well. But when people aren't nice to him, he won't be hapy. He also has anger issues, but he can handle them pretty well.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Infantry

Timezone: EST

How long have you been roleplaying: 1 year

How long have you been with HGN: 4 months

Is this your main character: Yes

Do you have any alts: Yes.

Are you in any other factions: No.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: CoP

Do you have any previous Military experience: No.

Why should we accept you?: Because I would like to enforce greater roleplay to others because I'm a cool guy.
Quote from: teamspeak<21:08:13> "Longlostblake": andrew you're a cool guy

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): lHGNl TopGeneral, and lHGNlX WeaponsofChoice, and lHGNl ZombieDance

Accepted, but we need to have a little chat. Add me on steam.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Violet

Full Name:Saikov Desnikov

Ethnicity:Russian

Height:5'6

Weight:N/A

Medical Conditions:None

Backstory:

Saikov Desnigov applied for the Ukrainen military for family reasons and personal reasons, in her fathers view, she was a disgrace to the family name and also instated as a coward. With this, Saikov would be a sort of servant you would say, she cleaned everything up and made sure everything fitted into fathers picture, if it didn’t, she would get beaten. So everyday she had to endure this up til the Coming Of Age. When she turned 18, she enlisted with a couple friends, they trained and fought together for some time though after a while, officials broke up their squad due the squad leader being killed in a incident.

After that, Saikov was shipped off to Pripyat, never to see her friends again. After a couple years, a second incident had happened, and so she was stuck. Her leaders ordered her to evac as many citizens as possible though more dreadful news had struck her, her friends were posted near and had been engulfed in the tragedy, with this, she never made friends again, never to feel that sorrow so he just kept to herself after the incident. Months passed and Saikov was still the same but the world around had changed, suddenly people killed each other over shitty reasons and small problems. But she still stands ready and obeys his officers with ease because she was such a puppet to her father. No one rarely bothers her anymore...

Accepted, don't betray us again or your gonna die.   - Rebel
How did you get into the military:Personal Achievements and Recruitment

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:She likes small trinkets and rarely talks to anyone. With her being such a puppet to her father, insults to her officers are like insults to her. She rarely disobeys a direct orders, even if it means shooting another soldier.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon):Medic

Timezone:Central Time (U.S and Canada)

How long have you been roleplaying:2 years

How long have you been with HGN:1 year(Note:Though it says 2-3 in my profile, i haven’t been active as much)

Do you have any alts:No

Are you in any other factions:No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:Yes

Do you have any previous Military experience:No but i am enlisting in the Army after i graduate.

Why should we accept you?:I used to be military and i am just awesome like that.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:Yes, indeedvly til death.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY):Rebel

EDITED:9/18/2010 08:01 PM

Changed Specialty
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide

Pawx

In-Character Information

Full Name: Devarno Kendrov

Ethnicity: Ukrainian

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 210

Medical Conditions: Mentaly Abnormal, Physical Fit

Backstory: Devarno was born and raised in the Ukraine, living with his Mother, Father, and his Sister. Him and his sister usually explored Ukraine from time to time, looking for intresting and abnormal things to do. His Father and Mother worked at a nearby Factory, making clothing and shoes. They weren't rich, nor poor, but a average wealth. Devarno dreamed of going off to the Ukraine Military to explore the vast world and seek it's rewards. When he told his parents when he was older, they didn't like the idea of him leaving, but, allowed it. He had a somewhat good education in a Ukraine School, good enough to join the Military. When he finally became old enough, he was recruited by the Ukraine Military. He served his duty by usually guarding the Outposts across the Ukraine, and cleaning out the Bunkers. A few months later, he heard word of a Nuclear accident in the Ukraine, his parents status unknown. He wanted to find out about his Mother and Father's survival, signing up to go into the Ukraine, which they called, The Zone. After preparation, he was sent out to the Outer Zone to patrol and look for any survivors, atleast that's what he was told. As he touched down, he could hardly remember what the Ukraine looked like, by all the Plantation and Rouble everywhere. He first encountered his first Mutant travling futher towards the Zone, a Pack of Dogs. Noone was injured nor hurt, they pressed on. After a few hours of treking, he was encourted by various Mutants, the Mutants were too much for the Military, they made a run for the Inner Zone area, close to there Outpost, Tey called it Sector 32. A feew were killed, and Devarno was injured crucially. He was sent to the Medical Bay of there Outpost, he was healthy enough to contuine on his Duty. After a few months of treatment, he was then Breified and Suited out to tackle anything that comes at him in the Zone.

How did you get into the military: Recruited

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:
Good
-Regular Moral Solider.
-Great with CQC

Bad
-Not Trained enough for Usage of Weapons, but has fair training.
-Acts before Thinking.

Specialty: Infantry

Timezone: EST

How long have you been roleplaying: Since I was Seven.

How long have you been with HGN: 1 Year

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All of them I have played and beaten

Do you have any previous Military experience: Basic Military experience.

Why should we accept you?: I used to be in this faction, I know what to do...

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): You Rebel..

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yes

Have you ever been banned? If so why: Yes

Edited: New Character used

Pending. One shot. Talk to Rebel for an IC interview.

Astarathia

In-Character Information

Full Name: Tanja Kowaljow

Height:  5'6

Weight: 145 lbs

Medical Conditions: Paranoid. (nuff said)

Backstory: Tanja grew up in east of the Ukraine, in a city called Lugansk. (Since the Kiev stuff gets old. :P ) Her parents both served in the ukrainian army. Her mother was a medic, but stopped as she became pregnant and brought Tanja into the world. Her father still is in the ukrainian army as a tank commander. Tanja's father wanted her to join the army too later on, so he already drilled her as a little child, just not that hard as it is done in the army. In the Kindergarten she was usually hanging arround with the boys, playing with tanks and soldiers... And in School it didn't become any better. She bought herself tank posters, softair weapons... Her mother didn't like that, because she saw alot of injured people in the army, and she didn't want her daughter to end up like one of those, but she couldn't get Tanja of her "Army trip" anymore...

As Tanja nearly finished the school, and sent an application to the Military, her mother left her father, because she hated the way he "messed up" their daughter. Now it was Tanja's decission with who she would stay... With her father, who was proud of her joining the army, and even if he was hard, he was fair and he loved her really much, or with her mother, who also loved her, but would never allow her to join the army... It was a hard decission, but in the end, she decided that she would stay at the person, who allowed her to live her greatest wish... Her father.

She finished the school and went on straight to the army. She had alot of friends there, they all liked her. Her comrades, the instructors... She was self-confident, nice, a little paranoid, and she always followed orders and never gave up untill she reached her goal...

After a long and hard time in the training camp, every of her comrades were sent to different barracks, but as the letter with her destiny arrived, the instructor looked pretty sad, wished her the best of luck and walked away...
She opened the letter and she knew what was wrong with him. Her destination was not some old barracks, far away from everyone else... Her new "barrack" was.. The Zone.

How did you get into the military: By applying, and both, her father and her mother were in the army.

She's nice, self-confident but also paranoid... But not too bad. She trusts her comrades, but not civilians, and especially not the Zone...

Specialty: Infantry / Medic (your choice. :P)

Timezone: Gmt+1

How long have you been roleplaying: Serval years

How long have you been with HGN: Uhm, since Christmas last year.

Is this your main character: Can be, since I only have a STALKER. :P

Do you have any alts: Mah stalkur?

Are you in any other factions: DUTY, but asking Picto to delete me.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Negative. D:

Do you have any previous Military experience: Yup, even RL experience.

Why should we accept you?: Uhhh..... Is this really needed? ^-^"

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Sir, yes, sir.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): Doomburger and IronDeity

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yeah, but can't remember why anymore.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Nah.

Accepted. Leave again and I will hurt you.

Reorp

In-Character Information

Full Name: Zoya Stevlark

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Height: 5'9

Weight: 130 lb

Medical Conditions: Scar going down face. Healthy and Agile.

Backstory:  Zoya grew up in a poor family in Kiev, Ukraine. Her dad always used the money her parents earned on booze. He came home one day on her 15th birthday and hit her upside the head with a bottle as he was drunk. The bottle broke and she fell on the ground out cold as the pieces of the bottle shattered fall on the floor. The neighbors in the other apartment didn't bother doing anything. When she woke up she was in the same place and no one was there except the bottle pieces. She decided what she was going to do. Zoya ran away. With her gift of being agile since she was born. She jumped out the window and landed in the fire scape across the window of another apartment and ran down them and got away from home.

Two years later she had gotten adopted by this time and was put into a school. She never liked school and around 19 she dropped school or college and entered the military. They took her in, but no one respected her or payed any attention to the girl. They ignored her and treated like any other rookie. She then was sent to a weird place called "The Zone". She didn't know what this weird place was, and why she was being sent there, but she knew it was what she had to do. She did more research as best she could at the time and figured out it was a place with mystical artifacts, anomalies, mutants. She was scared at first, but would learn her fate once sent there.

How did you get into the military: Signed up for it after dropping out from school.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Loves to sneak around and spy on people she despises. She is quiet most of the time, and usually only speaks when spoken to. If she gets mad or angry she may do her best not to show it. Very good with a sniper rifle. Absolutely fears bloodsuckers. Has a scar going down her face from when she got into a knife fight.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Recon/Marksman

Timezone: CST Central time zone. -6 hr.

How long have you been roleplaying: Have been RolePlaying since i was 14 or 13.

How long have you been with HGN: About a month or two.

Is this your main character: Most major faction characters become my main character once i have one, but other wise It is Silvia that i use.

Do you have any alts: Silvia Svetlana Stalker/Merc

Are you in any other factions: Silvia in The Smilodons/S.T.T.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: I have played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl. Shadow of Chernobyl crashed and wouldn't work again sometime in the middle of the game.

Do you have any previous Military experience: That's what im joining the military for. To learn what to do and how it is in the faction.

Why should we accept you?: I'm looking for a good major faction expirence. I've always liked military although S.T.T. and military hate each other. Going to do my best and work my hardest whenever I'm on the server as military.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes I do. I will follow any type of order wiether it lead me to death or just small work.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?: Doom!

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Never been kicked.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Yes. 30 minutes. RolePlaying a gay ecologist. I forgive any one I Offended.

Accepted - Hope you have your character approved and leave the joining the military adn being sent to the zone for when we accept your app. Otherwise no point in us looking at it since your already in the military. Anyways, good app   - Rebel.

Silence)

In-Character Information

Full Name:Vladimir Checkorav

Height: 5'7

Weight:167

Medical Conditions:Healthy.

Back story: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!)     
                      Almost right after birth Vladimir was left at an orphanage by one of his parents. He spent a few years switching through houses most people wanted him to be a nice young gentleman. Unfortunately he was quite different..he loved to go out ,fight and become stronger. However one day a couple who was much higher class came and decided to adopt him. At first it was easy for him to sneak out and get into fights but they slowly started to figure out how he got out.
                        The foster parents decided to start home schooling him and teach him how to be calm and have good manors. They also started to keep him from sneaking out several times. Vladimir decided to go with it and start being home schooled and learn manors the "proper" way. While he was being taught he started to become calmer and realized that fighting isn't everything about life. Although he still wished he could fight in some form.
                        Several years later he decided he would join the military. He was recruited easily and      shipped of to a training camp. At the camp he was trained how to do recon and use a sniper rifle. He was praised by the drill sergeant on his sniping skills saying he has a steady hand and barely misses. When the instructor came and told him he was being assigned to the zone Vladimir seemed to be joyed. He thought of how they said mutants and illegal people were in the zone. He thought of all the sniping he would be able to do.
How did you get into the military:Explained in last paragraph of story.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Good: Calm,steady hand with sniper rifle,Good moral,Always follows orders. Has to kill or shoot something everyday

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry,Medic,Recon):
Sniper/Recon

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How long have you been roleplaying: A few months.

How long have you been with HGN:Since May.

Is this your main character: Soon will.

Do you have any alts: One stalker.

Are you in any other factions: No.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All three.

Do you have any previous Military experience: In real life No.

Why should we accept you?: A steady hand while in fights. Active on the server.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:Sir,yes sir !

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): Doomburger.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:Yes decided to be a noob on first the day.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Yes ' minged ' with TT .

Pending - Back story is to generic and lacks originality, Ask for a ingame interview from doomburger or rebel

Kaboose

In-Character Information
Full Name:Alex Newbold
Height:6.2
Weight:90kilo's
Medical Conditions:Healty
Backstory:Alex came into the zone with his brother Seth Newbold , the two loners at the time came across Garbage in hope for some artifacts. They found more than artifacts , They found 'Bandits' Staring down the barrle of a gun Alex knew he was Gone for Simply because he had no RU's As his brother did.
The brother Seth , pulled out a Fort 12 As Alex's life flashed before his eyes His hands on his head a cold Momment came over Alex. His brother fired on one of the bandits hitting him in the Chest twice.
The other bandit was armed with a Abaken and Shot at Seth , Missing hitting a Upturned car behind him. Seth shot the Bandit in the Shoulder , Then the head As the Outlaw fell to the cold dirty , The other bandit Fled, As seth turned to Alex With his last words. ' Are you All good Brother? ' As those Warming words fell out of Seth's mouth The bandit with a Led Slug in his chest Pulled out a makarov And shot seth Clearly through the Head, Alex froze for a momment He stod up Put his boot on the bandits neck , The bandit being Half dead already , He Curb stomped the Criminal untill He bled out. Since that day Alex has dedicated his life To Ridding the Zone of Outlaw's Like that .
How did you get into the military:Well i used to play this about a year ago , and i was military there So . Describe your character, both good and bad sides:He can follow orders , No questions asked. Very understanding , To understanding At some times.
Specialty:Physicly Stronge , Stronge Minded
(Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon):Recon Or Special Op's
How long have you been roleplaying:3 Years
How long have you been with HGN:2-3Years
Do you have any alts:Not at the moment
Are you in any other factions:Not atm
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes all of them , Finished all
Do you have any previous Military experience:I played military for a year on HGN awhile ago
Why should we accept you?: I am a good Rper , I will follow orders stick with the squad.Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:Yes sir.
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?:No but i used to be military , I eventualy got Military Stalker , So is that good enough?
Have you ever been kicked? If so why:Nope
Have you ever been banned? If so why:Nope

Denied - Recommendations are mandatory. And since you were gone rules changed where you must have admin authorization for any character other then Russian or Ukrainian.

Recreas

In-Character Information

Full Name: Vladistov Mitorai
Height : 1.90m
Weight: 80kg
Medical Conditions: Healthy, no weird diseases or what ever.

Backstory: Vladistov was born in Ukraine, he had a normal school eduction, well just a bit more strict since both his father and brother were in the Ukrainian army but a bit of discipline is never bad.
Like most strong tall kids, Vladistov soon became the bully of the school when he was just 7, the kids were scared of his size because he grew a bit faster than most kids on that age. He learned people to show him respect and ofcourse making the more smart kids do his homework.

On the age of 11 he went to a new school for more military educated kids, he wasn't any longer the strongest or longest kid in his class. He had to work harder for better marks but Vladistov saw no problem in this. He knew his parents would be very dissapointed if Vladistov wouldn't pass this school and fail to join the army.

When Vladistov reached the age of 17 he barely passed his school with a few minor drinking problems, but nothing bad because who doesn't drink. He signed up to join the mighty Ukrainian army and serve the glorious nation. In the years that followed up to the age of 25 he was taugth how to kill and show no mercy. He was taught to show respect the officers and not to expect that anybody would respect him.

After another 5 hard years of serving the army he got a letter, it was a letter from the commander.
It said he would get "promoted" and reasigned to a place important for the Ukrainian goverment.

As he walked outside and stepped in the truck that would take him to his place he kept wondering about why this place was so important......

How did you get into the military: As said in the background story, he joined by having a good strict military education and being taught that fighting  and dieing for his country was the best thing you could ever do.
Good things:
He has learned how to respect others and not to expect anybody else to show respect for him, how to serve the army well and follow orders without hesitation.
Possible bad things:
He's a bit of an alcoholic,
Sometimes not hesitating can be a bad thing.....

Specialty: Infantry

Timezone: GMT+1
How long have you been roleplaying: For as long as I know what the hell online games are, so yea quite long maybe 8 years or so.
How long have you been with HGN:6/7 months, I ain't keeping track of it.
Is this your main character: Yep, I don't prefer playing as a stalker.
Do you have any alts:Yea, a Stalker/Loner
Are you in any other factions: Well I used to be in Monolith, but I left it and should be off the Roster soon or maybe I'm already off it
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yea, SoC and CoP.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Well.. I used to be in military, but no RL experience well not really.
Why should we accept you?: Because you either need me badly or just want me :P
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes Sir, I do.
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): Doomburger you know I got your rec
Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yep, for being a noob back in the the time I was still a noob.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Na, why would anybody ever ban me? :)

Accepted - Stop misspelling things or I'll hurt you.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Picto Wolf

In-Character Information

Full Name:Raziel Kozyar.

Height:6'1

Weight:67.5 kg

Medical Conditions:None

Raziel was brought up in a small village in the corner of Ukraine.His mother and father wanted him to help out of the farm that they had but he felt inspired by the army. He had a gut feeling that he had what it took to serve and fight for his country.When he hit the age of eighteen he went to enroll in the military His parents was not happy about his choice but did not want to hold their son back form his his dreams. At first he was denied because he did not have the right level of fitness, but he was not ready to give up. Six months later he came back, Raziel was at his peak in fitness and tried again.He was accepted.

After three years of being in the force he was looking at his first promotion and moving on to specialized training. The thing that he always dreamed about when he was a child was being able to fire high caliber rifles so he specialized training was being able to use snipers. This took him along time to get this training because he did not like being in the center of the fight, but back a bit and he was a good shot. Soon after he has finished his specialized training he was sent out on his first assignment, To assassinate a medium priority target in a encampment over in Russia, This was a success and came back alive. When he got back he saw that most soldiers where being moved to another location and so was he, He was not expecting to end up in the zone.

How did you get into the military: By joining when he was younger

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: can be calm and good with high caliber weapons but not good in enclosed fighting.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Special operations

Timezone: GMT+0 ?

How long have you been roleplaying: about three years

How long have you been with HGN: about year and a half

Are you in any other factions: Nope

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Only stalker clear sky

Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes i have

Why should we accept you?: Because i can rp to a good standard i would say and i am very trust worthy.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes i do.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY):Doom

Accepted, I know you're active and reliable.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Lammardude

In-Character Information

Full Name:
Deniska Mikhailov

Ethnicity:
Caucasian

Height:
6'4

Weight:
85.3 kg

Medical Conditions:
All Treated And Clear.

The Name is Deniska Mikhailov.
I was born in the City Central of Pripyat with my Mother and Father
Father was always away serving the Millitary I hardly saw him, Mother
always used to tell me about him Colonel Vladrich Mikhailov. I saw him as
a hero or even better yet an Icon my Father supplied me with Hunting lessons
as I got older he sent me messages filled with Cash to Supply me with a Decent
Rifle and a Good Tutor Some of the letters written in were "Son there will come a time,
when you can serve a country just like I did. I cannot belive how good you have become
with a firearm and I bet that will become a useful skill to you for when your older enlist or
not I still love you and your are my Hero." that day I though, Should I enlist in the Future?.
When I was 16 I had the license to Hunt on my Own I have not heard from my father alot though
his Messages come every month but it had been 2 Years now, I wondered if he lost faith in me
but then I forgot about that and my Mother wanted me out the House to get Fresh Air so I decided
to go hunting I loaded up my Rifle and filled my Pack with a decent amount of Ammo and Left I then
went to the Nearest decent spot I could find and Layed down with my Rifle I was Staring into the Air
when Suddenly *Kabooom* an Explosion Echoed in the Air I could not see Anything I was Shaking from Finger to Toe I didnt move I didnt want to as I thought it was World War 3, I then suddenly saw a Flock of Crows fly away above me from the Direction of the NPP then I see my Mother Running towards me "Dimitri,DIMITRI!." I hugged her asking what happend she Responded "The NPP.. it I dont understand but it.. Exploded." my Heart Sank. Why am I Worried well my Father Commanded his Squad near the NPP and God knows if he was Alive or Not.

Me and my Mother Rushed back to the House and Jumped in the Car we had no Problem getting Across to Pripyat as all the Traffic was trying to get out of the City, As we got Closer I heard the sound of the Siren getting Louder and Louder it went through me and I got Upset, the Smoke thickened and I was to the point of Choking and my Mother was Screaming to me not to breathe it in so I Covered my Jumper over my Mouth. We then Arrived to the Blazed Scene I could not even look at the NPP it was So Bright, Me and my Mother Exited the Car blinded by the Thick Smoke that Surrounded us untill my Mother Screamed I then turn to her Screaming "Mum!." and She Bumped into a Soldier. He told us to Evacuate Right away and that  My Father will get out the Area Easily so me and my Mother jumped back into the Car and Drove back to a Safer Distance.

That never happend, I never heard from my dad again and it was upsetting I had to live with
my mother untill I was 21 but she eventully died from Cancer with a bit of Radiation Poisoning
I had no one... I now Travel the Zone for Famlies that will Accept me but then I thought
why not Avenge my Fathers Death and make him Proud, So I left the Zone and Enlisted this Application.

How did you get into the military:
Left the Zone to Enlist.

Gives People a Chance, But if Treated without Respect gets Pissed Off.

Recon (Hence the Rifle History)

United Kingdom

Timezone:
(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London GMT +0
How long have you been roleplaying:
Since I was 8.

How long have you been with HGN:
3 Years.

Is this your main character:
Yes.

Do you have any alts:
'Checkov'

Are you in any other factions:
Loner Standard.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:
All 3.

Do you have any previous Military experience:
Used to be in Duty if that Counts.

Why should we accept you?:
Highly Skilled RP, and Dedicated to Factions meaning
I will be Active.

Affermative.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY):
Doom.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:
Nope.
Have you ever been banned? If so why:
Nope.

Pending - Backstory kind of hurts my eyes, though you've already pretty much had your IC interview so this is basically accepted. Though, I really doubt you've been with HGN for 3 years.

Mapstone

In-Character Information
Full Name:Roslov Slavenski
Ethnicity:White
Height:6'1"
Weight:127 LB
Medical Conditions:None-Just really skinny.
Was instructed not to write a backstory.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:Slavenski is very skinny and light weight for his age. However he is also tall and has a high fatigue which makes him perfect for running and shooting as weight wise it is easier to steady the gun through breathing.
Specialty:Just as before... Field Medic and can do Reconaissance if it was needed.

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been roleplaying:On HGN it has been sparatic and I no longer can tell you exactly, I plan on getting back into HGN however. Before HGN I have played on servers ranging from Relentless, PERP, Ventmob and GWP for a short time.
Do you have any alts:A STALKER
Are you in any other factions:No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:Clear Sky:Yes. Chernobyl:Yes. Pripyat: No.
Do you have any previous Military experience:In HGN yes. IRL I am a Staff-5 Public Affairs officer for my high schools JROTC program, Cdt. 2nd Lieutenant Mapstone currently.
Why should we accept you?:I was in military previously and I am interested in getting back to military to do as much as I can.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:Absolutely.
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?:When I was joining before I did. However Rebel who is the leader said I could come back. If you want my recommendations please try and track down the previous application.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:Never.
Have you ever been banned? If so why:Never.

Accepted - rebel

Predu

In-Character Information

Full Name:
Trevoi Kazansky.

Ethnicity:
Caucasian.

Height:
5'7".

Weight:
158 LB.

Medical Conditions:
Rather fit, none that would make much difference at all.

Backstory:
The night passed, a few birds are singing over the bootcamp. Trevoi was spending his freetime at the messhall eating his rations as usual. The chatter between Trevoi and a few of his friends he had made in the bootcamp was disturbed by a speaker. An angry, but not a very accusing voice came out of the speaker, saying: "The following privates are to head to my office immidiately: Private Dimitri Kradosk, Private Trevoi Kazansky and Private Yuri Daega. Over." Trevoi stood up and headed towards the mentioned place.

The office was very tidy, everything was well placed. The three privates walked over to the desk which the officer was standing behind. The three privates saluted quickly, and the officer continued: "At ease, sit down privates." The officer searched his desk for a few documents, handing each private one. "Head on over to the truck waiting at the entrance of the bootcamp, do not speak to anyone about this," The officer said with a rather tempered tone of voice.

Trevoi didn't have much clue of what he was about to be sent on. He climbed aboard the truck and read the documents. At this moment it was late for him to decide if he wanted to do this, but he accepted what he was about to do. The next morning he would be at a whole different place.

How did you get into the military: After his training at the bootcamp, his fine competence in the bootcamp got him hired to a much different type of military. As a military mercenary that the commanding officer in the zone had hired.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He has his recent training, but not his experience. Otherwise Trevoi is well trained and can execute an order, may it be easy or hard.

Specialty: Trained and hired for his good marksmanship and special operations capability.

Finland

Timezone:
+2 GMT

How long have you been roleplaying:
First RPs I tried were TnB, when I found HGN I pretty much stuck playing in it.

How long have you been with HGN:
Around eight months.

Is this your main character:
Currently it will be my main character, since my monolithian is PKd over disbanding of the faction.

Do you have any alts:
Two loners: Zheniy 'Scorch' Ostrovsky and Oleg Guserov.

Are you in any other factions:
No, except I am running a little loner group but that is minor.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:
All three of them, finished all of them aswell.

Do you have any previous Military experience:
No.

Why should we accept you?:
The military has been a friend of mine since Monolith, and now that Monolith is getting disbanded, I think I can give a hand to the military.

Sir, yes sir!

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY):
Doomburger, as far as I know.

No.

No.

Accepted.

Gokiller

In-Character Information

Full Name: Ivan Dekomeh
Weight: 160 lbs

Medical Conditions:

Ivan Dekomeh was 16 when he was kicked out of  his Mum's house. He went to his father's house and lived their. His dad was a former Militant and was moved out of action after he lost one of his arms. He told Ivan all about The Zone and how it was not the place to be.
1 year later.
Ivan started to have dreams about The Zone. From all the storys his father told hin about The Zone. He knew he would never forget about it unless he went to the Zone. His father was telling him all about Stalkers, bandits, Mercs, and this faction called Monolith.
3 years later,

Ivan went to a party with his father. They were in a house party. Ivan was talking to his mates when his father came and hit Ivan around the head knocking him out. Ivan woke up in his Father's car out side the Military Recuiting Center. His father took him in to the building.

3 weeks later,
Ivan sat in the copper and was headed for The Zone. Ivan sat in the copper thinking about his father and how he was going to kill him for what he did. As the copper started to slow down a land. Ivan new life started..
How did you get into the military: By Joining at a Recutiting Center.
GOOD:Ivan is a Carm and Good marksman. Fast Runner. Can be Good at close combat.
BAD: Ivan can Panic sometimes, Open fire, make silly moves. He also,  can be very lazy. CAn't take much pain.
Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Recon

Timezone: London GMT +0
How long have you been roleplaying: 2 years ago

How long have you been With HGN: Coming up 1 year (God time gos soo fast)
Is this your main character: It will be
Are you in any other faction: Well was. Not any more
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All of them
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yea.......
Why should we accept you?: Because I cam Rp and I'm not a minge/Asshole/
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes i do.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations? Doom

No
No

PS: sorry if their any bad spellings the story might be kinda What the fuck......!

My eyes. They bleed. But I'll give you one shot, I know you're reliable. Accepted.

TheAndyShandy

In-Character Information

Full Name: Alexander 'Peregrine' Kirill

Weight: 120LB

Medical Conditions: None

Backstory: Alexander, or 'Peregrine' which is the name he prefers to be known as, trudged through the damp swamp unaware that today would be the best 'career' move in his life. He jumped backwards, startled, as a large shape burst out of a bunch of reeds to his left. The flesh let out a loud squeal and charged towards him, a dumb, somehow hungry look in it's eyes. He raised his TOZ at the hideously mutated and scarred animal, levelling the sights with it's face. He pulled the trigger, the shot echoing around the swamp. It's face imploded, gore spreading around in all directions. Alexander sighed and wiped the blood from his suit's gas mask. He slung his shotgun and began walking in the direction he had been heading in beforehand. His walk developed into a jog, then he began to sprint as an inhuman roar sounded from behind him. He glanced behind him to see a thick, water-like shroud standing out against the reeds of the depressing swamp. Slowly, the shroud began to disappear in patches, revealing a huge humanoid figure with thick, leathery skin and three large tendrils protruding from the lower section of it's jaw. They writhed like worms, revealing a large mouth lined with viscously sharp rows of teeth. The large cavity widened and the same roar he had heard before echoed around the surrounding area. Alexander began to panic as the Bloodsucker began to charge relentlessly towards him, it's red eyes flashing.

Alexander was still sprinting, yet he knew it was only seconds before the Sucker would catch up with him. Ahead of him was the shape of a wrecked amphibious vehicle, corpses scattered around it in a foreboding manner. He climbed onto it, the Sucker mere nanoseconds away from him. Mounted on the wrecked, twisted vehicle was a seemingly intact LMG. Alexander grabbed the weapon by it's handles and turned it to face the Mutant, which was now climbing into the vehicle. He pulled the trigger of the deadly weapon, the shots illuminating the area. Several rounds tore through the creature's chest, the sheer force of it making it slump over the side of the Vehicle. Nothing. Silence.

Alexander climbed over the side to inspect the bodies that surrounded the vehicle and noticed that most of them wore Berill 5M armored suits. He bent over the figure in SKAT, grabbing his PDA and radio. The corpses were relatively unscathed, aside from the broken limbs caused by the crash. There came the roar of a helicopter in the distance, it descended and disappeared on the outskirts of the swamps. Alex sat down next to the vehicle, wondering what was going to happen next. Minutes later, there came the sounds of voices and footsteps growing louder and louder as the seconds passed. Finally, the Military squad stopped by the vehicle and raised their rifles.   

"Tie him up."
A soldier climbed over the side of the vehicle and grabbed Alex, pulling out a zip tie and circling it around him, finally tying a tight knot.
"Get him over here."
The soldier dragged him over to his commander, pushing him forwards roughly.
"Now, Merc. You'd best listen to what I have to say," said the figure in SKAT.
Alex nodded weakly, a sinking feeling in his stomach.
"1. You will either work for us or die, the choice is yours."
"2. You will hand over anything you looted from those men."
"3. You will obey our orders without question."
Alex nodded, hardly believing his 'Luck'.
"Good. Get him in the Hind."   

How did you get into the military: He was in the wrong place at the wrong time after being pursued by a bloodsucker. Employed as a Military merc.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He is a strong merc, not above the hardships of life in the zone. However, he can be fairly arrogant sometimes.

Specialty: He is good at recon operations and is trained in marksmanship

How long have you been roleplaying: About eight months now, I first began roleplaying on multiple RP servers, most notably the Fearless RP server.

How long have you been with HGN: Three months and a bit now.

Is this your main character: No, my main character was Brother Raven but since the Monolith has been disbanded, he has been PK'd

Do you have any alts: I have three loner characters, most notably Hydra (Who was at one point my main character).

Are you in any other factions: I was in the Monolith, but not any more. 

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, I have played all of them.

Do you have any previous Military experience: No. 

Why should we accept you?: I am quite active and agree to the Military's terms

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes, I do.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): Doomburger has given me his rec and has stated that it alone is enough.

Accepted.
Warning, this news report contains flashing images.