|105th| Military Applications - CLOSED

Started by Rebel6609, 15-08-2010

Doomburger

ISPYUDIE

Open for a bit to fill 3 places due to the recent AWOL-Fest

PacMan502

In-Character Information

Full Name:Wolodymyr Zolyar

Ethnicity:Cacausion, of Ukranian and Italian desent.

Height:6'1

Weight:215Lbs

Medical Conditions:Restless leg syndrome, he cannot keep his legs still while sleeping.

Backstory: Wolodymyr was born in Khirkiv, Ukrain, it's a very large city, both his mother and father being doctors at the hospital in the city, giving him large perks as a child. His mother decided to take smaller shifts to spend more time with her son, but his father did not follow this, staying involved in work much more than his child's life, his father and him were never close, but him and his mother were. Wolodymyr had already taken a keen interest in medical procedures, so at the age of twelve he asked his mother if she would show him some procedures, his mother excitedly agreed, watching medical procedures on tape with him. As this ongoing interest in medical treatment grew, at the age of eighteen, he decided to go to medical school.
Eight years down the road, he passed Pre-medical school and medical school at the top of his class, but throughout his schooling, he had already taken a keen interest in the military, though whenever he brought it up his parents refused to listen to such things, as they believed the military was not a necessity in there life. Six months after his residency began, he had decided to enlist in the military despite his parent's wishes, and so he did.
Three months after his training, he was assigned to be transferred to a border-checkpoint, completing his combat aptitude above average, but was not incredibly remarkable. The assignment lasted one year, consisting of bacterial and infection treatments, hearing gun-fire every now and then from someone trying to access the zone, having to fire at and kill multiple persons in his assignment . After the permanent medical officer arrived, he expected to go to a military base, but to his surprise he was transferred into the zone.
(MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!)

How did you get into the military: Enlisted after being a hospital resident for six months.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:Wolodymyr is known to be a caring person, though when explaining injuries, he can be cold and calculating, making his bed-side manner very terrible at times.

Specialty : Bacterial and infection treatment, extensive first aid treatment, triage.

Out of Character Information

Timezone:Eastern

How long have you been roleplaying:Since 2004.

How long have you been with HGN: On and off since 2008, actively for two months.

Is this your main character:Equal character, I'd stay the same time of this character as I do my other.

Do you have any alts:One

Are you in any other factions:No major ones.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All three, beat all three at least twice.

Do you have any previous Military experience: I've played multiple RPs involving medical role play as a medical officer, some bineg RPM and OVRP.

Why should we accept you?:Because I think I would make a great contributing factor the military roster, being very expiranced in what I wish to do.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:Yeps.
Auths: Doomburger, he said there was no picture needed.

Have you ever been kicked? Yeah. If so why: Disagreement with a admin.
Have you ever been banned? Yeah. If so why: Disagreement with a admin.

Accepted as soldier- Your backstory was a tad short but very interesting

ISPYUDIE

Applications are now closed