Started by Rebel6609, 15-08-2010

Aresty

In-Character Information

Full Name: Josef Stengard.

Ethnicity: Russian

Height: 6'5

Weight: 80 KG.

Medical Conditions: Perfect.

Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!) Josef was born in Moscow, Russia. He spent most of his childhood playing with other kids in the lovely neighbourhood, 'till the age of 7, when he started going to school. He wasn't a brilliant kid, most of the time he came home with low marks, as he had no interests in school. He always did the minimum to graduate 'till the age of 18, when he decided to leave school and join the Army.

He spent over 5 years in the army, trained in the use of range weapons as the Dragonouv or the VSS. He also had a small training into small weapons like AK's. Things where going well for him with various promotions and alot of money. Money which he earned from drug dealling in the barracks.
He's commanding officer wanted to kick him out of the army, but he decided to send help to their allies in Ukraine. They told Josef he would be stripped of his current ranks, and go back to Soldier in the Military Outpost in the Zone.

How did you get into the military: Up in the story.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He's a good sniper and skilled with an AKU. He follows orders without discussing them. But he haves an heavy interest in money, making him corrupt.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon):
Recon.

Out of Character Information

Timezone: GMT 1:00

How long have you been roleplaying: 1 year and a half.

[color=yellowHow long have you been with HGN:[/color] Almost 1 year.

Reinstated as soldier. Fuck up again and I am not responsible for what happens.

Turkey

In-Character Information

Full Name: Yaroslav Lobanov

Ethnicity: Ukrianian

Height: 6 Ft.

Weight: 160 lbs

Medical Conditions:

Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!)

'Ray' Was the oldest in his family. Born to a yokel Ukrainian family that lived inside the city of Kyiv, His father a engineer his mother a stay at home mom. 'Ray' enjoyed taking a car ride with his dad after school around buildings his father worked on, He enjoyed looking at creativity. He was annoyed at the way his father cursed. "Move your fucking care you stupid cunt!", He would yell at cars in traffic. But it didn't bother him. At the age of five, 350,400 people had been evacuate from the city including his family. He remembered that day, It was 1 AM, He was woken by the sound of helicopters and sirens, His family concerned over it. Then he heard loud speakers telling everyone to evacuate. His family resettled in Chernihiv, South of Pripyat. His father was forced to find a different job. 'Ray' readjusted to his new school system and spent a long period of his life in the S.S.D.D mode. Until he was ready for high school, His days seemed to be repeating themselves. Until he was at the high school level.  His father was talking to 'ray' about getting a part time job at the construction company he works at. 'Ray' saw that as an open opportunity to support his father and family while saving up for his car. He worked for the company known as "Istuk Construction" until he was 19. His father took him out for a 'drive' after work on his 19th birthday, They drove buy a used car dealership. 'Ray' Was given the opportunity to have a car and go to college, And become the first in his family to go to a real college. But he knew how much his parents and brothers would have to sacrifice to do so. Instead, He presented his father with a business plan, For a father and son construction company. They used the car/college money to buy a run down hardware store, Fix it up and start a company know as "Sug 21", They worked on small homes, Shacks mainly. 'Ray' Continued to work with his family until the age of 28.

When his father retired, 'Ray' Took over their construction company, His main employees where his younger brothers. After one year of paper work and bossing people around, Ray was 29, But he had a bigger problem, Their checkbook. The business was going downhill, They they not have enough money to keep it afloat, Sug 21 shut down. Ray moved away after that, He moved to Gomel. He felt like he had abandoned his family...he felt... guilty. He started playing guitar to cope with his stress, He spent most of his time playing in public trying to show off.. A old man came to him one day, And handed him a piece of paper with a song written on it. He asked Ray to play it. Ray spent 15 minutes practicing it, And was surprised the old man remained waiting for him. He said, "I got it.. Here it goes" and begin to player a very catchy song. The old man smiled and said he could keep the song. Ray asked him, "Did you write this?" and the old man said, "Nope". Ray asked him again, "Whats it called?". The old man smiled and said "He was a good STALKER." Ray nodded in confusion. Before the old man walked away, He turned and said, "If you need money, I might be able to help you out. Ray jumped to his feet and asked, "I am available, What do you have that needs done?" The old man just told him, Meet me back here tomorrow, You'll see. So ray did, The next day he came back and there was the old man, With a few younger men. Ray arrived and said hello, The old man responded, "Oh your here, Lets get started, Everyone get into the van" as he pointed towards a blue van. Ray felt nerveous about it, But had nothing to lose so he hopped in the van. The old man explained inside the immobile van, About the zone, And how he has been there. Ray didn't buy the storys about mutant and such, But the old man showed him an artifact, He told him, That they sell for over 9.9 million on as an illegal item taken from the zone. Ray needed the money, But he thought about it. "Stealing from the military?" The old man responded "They don't care, They got thousands of them, Plus I know a guy who knows a guy who can get us in. You will just have to go blindfolded" Ray thought about it, then said "Want do you want in return?" the old man responded "I want you to bring me one of these back, Along with one for you, then we'll be rich!" Ray nodded, "Deal". Ray was told to go to sleep in the back, and so he did. When he awoke he heard people talking, Then the van stopped, The old man told him to wake up, He handed him some cash, And a map. He said, "Follow that man, He's your guide" and pointed to a tall, slim man. Ray walked over to the man and said,  "Your my guide", The man responded "Yes, Shall we go? Oh, You'll have to be blindfolded for this part" Ray nodded and put on the blind fold, After walking for hours in a unknown direction he was begging to worry. The guide suddenly stopped, And told him to stay still and don't move. Ray didn't know what do to, So he just did what the guide said to do. Suddenly, He heard gunshots pop pop pop*! He jumped to the ground, Then heard a roar, Followed by a scream. He ripped his blindfold off and he saw a large... Beast killing his guide. Ray turned around and began running, his heart racting, His feet already tired from walking. He felt the large beast smash him into the ground, He head slammed into a rock knocking him unconscious. He thought he was dead, But when he awoke he saw a man in green bandaging his head, He asked him who he was, The man in green responded "A guy. You just rest, You can thank me later" Ray just relaxed for a while. Before he was awoken again by a cold hand touching his face. He looked up to see another man in green. "Get up" a low voice rumbled, Ray slowly pulled himself off the ground to his feet. The man in green said, " I guess you owe us one, You could repay us by joining freedom." Then laughed to himself, Ray asked him "Freedom?". The man in green responded, "Oh shit, Another rookie. Ok, listen just follow me." he followed the mysterious, Freedomer until they arrived at 'Freedom base'. The man in green turned and said, "You can go apply to join us if you want, We could use some more men. Fucking duty pigs won't give it a rest" So Ray found the application office and sent in a request to join Freedom, He didn't expect to be accepted from his low experience in the zone //And shitty app xD \\ but it was worth a shot. After joining freedom, Conflict came up between him and certain membesr //Sharrock is a dickbutt :) <3 \\ And he eventually left the faction, He brought -Certain- Things to the military, Claiming he could help them. After a persuasive
talk, he asked to join. // Now, Ignore the fact that It's a 10 year olds app and asscept me\\

How did you get into the military: Direct Confrontation

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:
Zero Tolerance, Need I say more?
Recon

Timezone: Central USA

How long have you been roleplaying: Too long. About 2 years

How long have you been with HGN: 1 year almost, Yay

Is this your main character: Yes

Do you have any alts: yes

Are you in any other factions:

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: yes

Do you have any previous Military experience: Duty counts?

Why should we accept you?: I can be a badass who jumps in windows. Like you

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Always

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): I got 13. 12 from doom and one from. Recrease. Or however you spell his name

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yes. Paycheck farming
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No

Accepted as mili merc. You're on thin ice, though, backstory makes me want to wash my eyes with bleach.

Madcombat

In-Character Information

Full Name: Alexei Bogdanov

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height: 5'9

Weight: 204lbs

Medical Conditions: N/A

Alexei Bogdanov joined the Ukrain Militery at a young age of 19, he has nothing special to his previous experiance in life such as familiy issues or schooling.  Alexei was a normal child during this time, he was grown into familiy which had a some what decent wealth and taken into a school where he was an adverage student.  Upon leaving his time during schooling at the age of Eight-Teen, he worked as a normal citizen in general stores to Super Markets, Alexei was from Kiev and had a dream of making a some body out of him self, as he worked he learnt to know that businesses would become eventually "Out of Business".  Alexei would think to himself, how he would make money in the near future and Alexei was never the type of man to break a law for money, infact Alexei belived that the law back in this day and time was not served out enough, however beliving in this, he knew he could not become part of Law.  Alexei wanted a job where he would learn how to handle himself and learn as he continued his job the experiance to progress.  With this came the thought of the Ukrainian Militery, during this time, the militery was always looking for a worthy recruit.  Alexei discussed what he wanted to do with his familiy, the out come was supprising, the family encouraged him as they themselfs belived its a honorable duty to serve ones country.  Alexei traveled to a recruitment centre and filled out his forms to join the Militery.

During the time of waiting for the forms to return to him on what and where he would serve, Alexei began to work in a Gym however not for money or a job, the reward was to strive to perfect his body, a healthy body is what he required.  Alexei learned much during this time, it greatly improved his physical performance.  Alexei soon was enlisted as a Recruit, during this time he would learn "Skill at arms", how to patrol correctly, "Map and Compass" aswell as small skills in first aid however this not being a major thing he was taught.  Alexei also learned how to go on parade and march effectively.  To Alexei's mind, he was perfect and all he seemed to care about was his strive to perfection.  Alexei after training was taken to the zones border where he was to serve in protecting the outside world from the Zone, and to deal with any criminals that entered the area with the right to shoot them.

Although there was many dealings to what went on at the bordors, Alexei was forced to turn a blind eye for he would be punished if he did not.  Though not liking this, he had to deal with such orders until released from such.  After years, Alexei would be moved into a new Detachment in the Zone.  This is where his story would then take place.

How did you get into the military: Simply by turning up at an Recruitment centre and filling out forms to become part of the Army.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:  Alexei's traits are simple, he is slightly above adverage type of man, he judges Stalkers straight away as criminals without any care unless the Stalker was to prove to him.  Alexei does not tend to try to be violent, he tends to try keep to himself or be friendly, however this has not always been the case as many militery in the zone are very "Dodgy" people.  He looks down on those who take drugs beliving it to destroy the body physicly and mentally.  Alexei can prove to be a patient man.  He is also very disciplined.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Infantry

Timezone: GMT

How long have you been roleplaying: For so many years its hard to date.

How long have you been with HGN: A while now, I dont tend to keep a calender stating when I join a community, more then a year atleast.

Is this your main character: No.

Do you have any alts: I have afew.

Are you in any other factions: I am in a Minor Faction that I lead known as Defiance, however I got time to put into the Militery.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, all three.

Do you have any previous Military experience:  In real life I was a cadet reaching the rank of Corporal, I learned much real life lessons.

Why should we accept you?: I'll start with the truth which is a awnser most of us should give.  "I want to enjoy and experiance a diffrent type of roleplay from what I have experianced already".  However, I also wouldnt mind trying to improve the Militery when it comes to it.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Chain of Command, a Militery force would be unorginised without it.  Yes I do know that.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY):

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Not that I recall.

Have you ever been banned? If so why: I'm still here, no.

Accepted as DI. You know your job, prove you deserve the position. And stop misspelling military, goddamn it.

PopCorn

In-Character Information

Full Name: Andrei Vasilev

Height: 5'9

Weight: 140 lbs

Medical Conditions: Scar on right arm.

Andrei Vasilev was 16 when he left his Mum's to move up north to his Fathers house. He lived there for many years of his life and got a better relationship with his father. He lost contact with his mother and never spoke or saw here again in his life. His Father was a former Militant and  got moved out of action for losing a arm and a leg.

2 Years Later

Andrei Vasilev was 18 when his father showed him his work colleagues who had lots of stories to tell Andrei about his father. They told Andrei how bad The Zone was and how his father was attacked by a bandit while on patrol with fellow Militants. They told him all about the Stalkers, Bandits and some Factions. They said that it was a bad attack on his father which was the reason for his injures. They told him that The Bandits were horrible and he should stay away from them if he ever went to  The Zone.

A few month's later

Andrei left his father's home and headed out to the Military Recruitment Centre. He wanted to replace his fathers footsteps in the Military and fulfill his fathers destinity in being a Militant.

2 weeks later

Andrei was sat in the Chopper and was heading straight for The Zone. As the Chopper was landing, Andrei new life had began.

How did you get into the military: Applying At Military Recruitment Centre

Good: Stays Calm and has a good aim. Quick runner, Good for close combat.
Bad: Opens Fire and May Panic.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Recon

How long have you been roleplaying: Around 2 Years.

How long have you been with HGN:2 - 3 months

Do you have any alts: No

Are you in any other factions: No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: 2 Of 3

Do you have any previous Military experience: No

Why should we accept you?: Because i am good at RP and do not minge or be a arsehole.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No

EDIT: Getting Recs Soon

Denied - I don't see any recommendations.

Dark Scar

In-Character Information

Full Name:Ralcov Vladenco

Ethnicity:Ukrainian

Height:6'1

Weight: 140 lb

Medical Conditions: None

Backstory: Ralcov, born in 1990 inside the city of Kiev as an orthen, throughout most of his life he did jobs for people, from courier to messenger, and on some rare occasions, beating people up. He had talent for his jobs, he knew how to hold a rifle, use a pistol due to his pastime down at the gun range. Though him getting paid about 600 rubles for each job he did as a Courier, it was not enough to keep the food coming in so he joined a group of people which varied from the pencil pushers, who are the people finding 'clients' and then there are the people who do the stuff sent by the clients. It varied from assassinations, helping gangs, and protecting VIP's. Due to Ralcov's abilities to shoot a rifle and pistols it got him in, the group was mostly undercover, their standard job handed them a minimum of 1000 rubles depending entirely on what job they were doing. About 3 months later and having done 20 well paid jobs, the Ukrainian Government, who were kept in the dark about most of the jobs, had set a deal to the founder of the group, a one Borys Livienco, to relinquish all his men to the military for 'assignment' and that he will get paid $100,000 USD which is about 3143260 Rubles, an offer he could not refuse... .About a week later occurring to the contract all members of the old group are 'Government property' and should report to the nearest recruitment office for travel details, after shipping to await further orders from the group leader or NCO.(MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!)

How did you get into the military: Group being absorbed into the military

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: GOOD: Willing, strong,deceptive and Loyal to some extent, crack shot BAD: Sticks with first Impression, confusable.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Military Mercenary

Timezone: No UTC/GMT offset, usually +2.

How long have you been roleplaying: About a year and a half.

How long have you been with HGN: A year or less.

Is this your main character: As of now 'Syther' is, but this can be.

Do you have any alts: A Merc, 'Syther'

Are you in any other factions: None

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All three and the Beta's

Do you have any previous Military experience: Army Cadets.

Why should we accept you?: Active, been in HGN for a long time and knows people.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): |HGN| Predu and |HGN-STSA| Doomburger

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Exept for crashing and one occasion of annoyance.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Weapon Duplication (You all know this)

ACCEPTED
- I've only seen atleast one error in this application, but it is minor, you will be inducted into the MiliMercs as a recruit, you will need a callsign, contact me ASAP.

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

El Presidente

In-Character Information

Full Name: Nikolai 'Wrench' Stukovski
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 172lbs
Medical Conditions: Asperger's Syndrome – Minor Diagnoses
Backstory:  Nikolai Stukovski, born 1986 in Kiev where he was raised in a Tenement by his two parents, Alexei Stukovski and Natasha Stukovski. Throughout his childhood life, Nikolai began to develop a strange behavior, at the age of four he was finally diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. His mother did not mind but his ignorant father thought this would be a huge obstacle in Nikolai's life, he was dead wrong. Nikolai did his best to fit in with his classmates and without even knowing it, he was able to use the symptoms of his diagnoses to his advantage, this made Nikolai popular around his classmates, due to his cheery and active attitude. As time passed, Nikolai had reached the age of seven where he was confronted by his parents about his diagnoses, Nikolai disliked the idea of being different and therefore he blocked it out, eventually learning to control the symptoms of his diagnoses at the age of ten. Along the prior timeslot, Nikolai had taken a liking to technology due to the recent progressions that were taking place during that time, because of this great impression, Nikolai began to indulge himself in technology, taking every opportunity to learn something new.

At the unfortunate age of thirteen, Nikolai fell victim to the fatal shock of losing a family member, his mother had participated in an unfortunate car crash on the way back from the shops, Nikolai went through a deep stage of depression, but through this stage he also found enlightenment and himself. Naturally, Nikolai's father, Alexei, had no idea as to what to make of the situation; he tried his best to understand what his son was going through but eventually made things worse, telling him to snap out of it, act like a man and look to the future... but Nikolai knew just as well his father was taking it as hard as he was. At the age of fourteen, the storm had calmed and Nikolai had taken Electronics as a hobby, the symptoms of Asperger's syndrome cause a person to have an amazing interest in certain subjects, allowing Nikolai to excel in his hobby. The age of fifteen, Nikolai had finally come to terms with the past and had finally made it to the top of the class; Nikolai would maintain this standard for the rest of his education.  Among his activities at home, Nikolai found another huge interest, history, Nikolai was fascinated by the events that took place both in WWI and WWII, carefully studying every fact, every name and every object... and this was just the start of Nikolai's thorough work.

Age of eighteen, Nikolai had finished his High School education and had decided to move to Moscow and attended Lomonosov Moscow State University, studying for a Bachelor's degree in Technology and Program Design, Nikolai enjoyed his four years of grueling study and hard work within the University, it was the one place Nikolai ever felt at home without being home. Nikolai graduated with flying colors when he returned home, hoping to confront his father about his success, only to find his apartment door wide open with the shadow of a man, hanging from the ceiling. Due to the horrific events in the past and the difficulties of relationship and communication over the duration of Nikolai attending University, Alexei had decided to take his life. Nikolai was overwhelmed with grief, he began to believe he was at fault for this horrific change in events and so, he decided to sell his service to his country; he decided he would enroll in the military. Nikolai's attitude had once again changed, he had become dull but managed to maintain a calm demeanor, making his stance stand out from the others. The first six months consisted of preparation for his future endeavors; the six grueling months consisted of bleaching, washing, folding, carrying out orders, reading and examining crucial events that would take point in his training to come. The next six months consisted of basic training, daily exercises, firearms practice, instructions and other crucial information that would be required throughout the duration of his military career.  Nikolai performed well at every task that was given to him, natural due to his prior history and successful education.

After finishing his training, Nikolai's first two years of service was less than rewarding, his superiors found that they disliked his neutral attitude, therefore treating him at the lowest stature at every moment, Nikolai didn't mind, his life was already ruined and he only wished to serve his nation for the better. After news of the recent developments of the Zone took place, Nikolai was one of the handpicked soldiers to be transferred into the Zone to take and maintain military control.
How did you get in to the military: As stated in my character's background, my character undertook all necessary procedures for every soldier, performed well during his two years of service before being transferred to the Zone for his excellent performance.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Easy to get along with, good natured, quick to question, quick to anger, focused.
Profession: Qualified Electrician, Programmer and Technical Consultant
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic):
Definitely Engineer, given the history and various experience my character has received.

Timezone: GMT 10 +
How long have you been roleplaying: More than three years across various roleplay communities, I've even had past experience with HGN.
How long have you been with HGN: A year, as I stated before I use to play a while back but I've recently decided to return.
Is this your main character: No.
Do you have any alts: Yes, 'Gearhead' and 'Bandito'
Are you in any other Factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, all three of them. SoC, CS and CoP
Do you have any previous Military experience: None, other than my common conception of the military.
Why should we accept you?: I love to role play, it's the whole reason I'm here and if you were to accept me, I would take the role seriously and excel in all participating activities.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Of course.
Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No.
Do you have Ventrillo: Yes.
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes.

Accepted. Good to have you back.

Lokter

In-Character Information

Full Name: Vasyl Borysko

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Nationality: Ukranian

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 198lbs

Medical Conditions: None, Healthy

Backstory: Vasyl is a young man whose family has a history of Millitary service, his father served in the Millitary but was killed during conflict and at the age of 18 both Vasyl and his brother Aleksander signed up for millitary service. Due to their upbringing both recruits excelled during training and Vasyl proved himself particularly capable in a Recon and Patrol role, after completeing training he was posted to the Ukranian Reserves. After a year in the reserves Vasyl and his brother were called up for active duty in the zone.

After only a few weeks in the Zone they had seen very little action, but had managed to earn themselves some respect from the hardened veterans of the Zones Millitary unit.  While out in the Zone and waiting for a chance to prove himself, Vasyl taught himself the basics of medical treatment to a decent standard, He was also taught to clean, maintain, repair and shoot a variety of weapons, making him into a skilled soldier who could operate in the zone for long periods of time with little backup or support.

His orgianly aspirations were to become a pilot in the territorial forces, however his skills in Recon meant he was too valuable on the front line to waste in a Reserve position.

How did you get in to the military: Joined the millitary at the age of 18, mainly becuase of the family history and an urge to live up to his dads memories more than any sort of patriotic feelings.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Vasyl has decent social skills and takes his work seriously. However his judgement is sometime clouded by his anger and he can be prone to using violence where not necesarry. However he has a sound tactical mind and understands his position within the Military and will not exceed his authority.

Profession: When growing up as a teenager Vasyl learnt to hunt and track Deer, his skills in this field made him a natural for Recon and stealth missions within the Millitary organisation, he is also well suited to a Sniper support role.

How long have you been roleplaying: Since I first bought Gmod 3 months ago. However have played SRP for a couple of weeks.

How long have you been with HGN: Only a few days.

Are you in any other Factions: No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes

Do you have any previous Military experience: Not personally, members of family have served in the millitary.

Why should we accept you?: Becuase I am active and enjoy roleplaying on the SRP server. I can also make a big contribution to the faction and the server by becoming a part of the community and helping to get things going.

Do you have Ventrillo: Yes

Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

Re-applying like i was told to.

Accepted. Please try not to vanish again.
Characters.
Loken Vaskyl    || Defiance || Alive

recrow

In-Character Information
Full Name: Gimm Bentarov
Height: 1.87m
Weight: 80 kilo's
Medical Conditions: Healty
Backstory:

Gimm Bentarov was born in 1984, he was learned to be proud of being an Ukranian and to show that he loved his country.
His family moved to Kiev when he was 15 because of his fathers work, and in Kiev he got his first interest in the army. It was when he saw a poster on the walls of his school about joining the army, and of course it was filled with only the advantages making it look so attractive for young people. These thoughts of joining the army was stuck in his head for years untill the became 18.

He finished school, and had no idea yet what to do with his life. And then he reminded himself of the poster he saw and what an awesome job that would be. He told his parents that he wanted to join the army and that it would make him even more proud than ever before if he served his country. His parents weren't that happy that their own son wanted to give his life for a country, not even for glorious Ukraine. But he was 18 and a young adult, he could choose himself if he wanted to join not his parents. He decided to join up and his application got accepted.

In the army he got trained to fire a weapon and how important an order was, also what punishments you got if you didn't follow an order. Days went quickly as he passed his training, and he got reassigned to another place.   
(MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!)

How did you get into the military: Signed up and was reassigned to the Zone..
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Good: Used to listen to orders after training, knows how to wield a firearm.
Bad: Is still a young person and quite stubborn too./[color]
Specialty: Infantry (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon):

Timezone: GMT+1
How long have you been roleplaying: Not so long with serious roleplaying, I've played just played a lot of RPG's.
How long have you been with HGN: I'f been on a few times, and somewhere around 2/3 weeks now.
Is this your main character: It will be if I get accepted.
Do you have any alts: A loner.
Are you in any other factions: No I am not.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: played  the beginning of Call of Pripyat
Do you have any previous Military experience: Not really.
Why should we accept you?: Because I guess an extra hand is always usefull.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes, I do!
From |HGN|Recreas and |HGN-STSA| Doomburger

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Nope
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Nope

Rebel6609

Recrow, since I don't have forum mod yet, you are set to pending as a recruit. Back story isn't the best but its okay enough. I'll give you a shot. get in and ask for flags ingame. Welcome to the army.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

jack930

In-Character Information

Full Name:Dimitri Roskolov

Ethnicity:Russian

Height:1,76m

Weight:83Kg

Medical Conditions:Healthy

Backstory:Dimitri grew up in Russia,In Moscow.His Parents are both Scientists and work for the russian Goverment.Dimitri never cared about Science or Physic in School and focosed more on Sports,Math and Speech.In School Dimitri had a lot of Friends he often hanged out on Partys or in the local Bar.When Dimitri became 18 his Parents forced him to go on a Military Academy for drunkenness and bad manners.He first had problems with his new surroundings but later on became many Awards threw his Past and leaved the Academy at his 20'th Lifeyear.

He continued by joining the russian Army He passed the Groundcourse for Infantery and found a new Friend called Alexejewka.Dimitri and his Friend got sent into serval operations and proofed they're selfs as a good Leaders and got promoted to Staff Seargents.After Dimitris Friend Alexejewka died on the Battlefield,Dimitri decided to leave the russian Army and begin a new Life in the Zone as local Recruit for the ukrainian Army.

Timezone:GMT+1
How long have you been roleplaying:Except Dark RP only the Time I am with HGN
How long have you been with HGN:1 Month and 2 Weeks (big Pause between)
Is this your main Character: No
Do you have any alts: My Orion Platoon Merc
Are you in any other factions: Orion Platoon
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:All of em atleast 2 times,enjoyed
Do you have any previous Military experience:No
Why should we accept you?:Because I will proof that I am a Good Soldier
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY):|HGN|Recreas,|HGN|Predu
Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yes once for Bhoping.
Have you ever been banned? If so why:No.

[Accepted] - I am putting you down as recruit, the application is nothing special, but you have your recommendations and a brief background, albeit little to no detail, I'm putting you on as recruit, welcome to the Ukrainian military.
Kill all son's of bitches,that's my official Instructions

SRP Chars:

Artjom Sergej "Raptor"
Dimitri Roskolov
Artjom Svechenko

fraukrieg

In-Character Information

Full Name: Vasya Midsovich

Height: 5'10

Weight: 154 lbs

Medical Conditions: Anger Management

Backstory:
     Vasya Midsovich was born September 20th 1986 in Ukraine to a lower class family. His mother worked in a hospital while his father worked in a munition factory. Vasya's family barely had enough money to send him off to school but they only just managed and Vasya realised this so he made the most of it and learned as much as he could. Vasya always had a fascination with the army because of his father's stories about his three years in the army. When Vasya wasn't in school he would be training with the scouts on how to survive and live off the land in desolate areas and how to maintain, handle and fire weapons.

Eventually at the age of 16 Vasya successfully graduated from high school and immediately joined the army to become a part of the Ukrainian ground forces and spent the next 4 months of his life in basic training. During Vasya's free time in his platoon's barracks he got acquainted with sniper rifles and loved everything about them, the stealth, the precision, the skill, the ghillie suits and the lethality. Unfortunatly for Vasya his commanding officer was born and raised in an upper class family and hated the fact that Vasya came from a lower class background and everything else about him and he just waited for the right moment for Vasya to slip up which he eventually did and was ultimately filed for transfer into the Zone.

How did you get into the military: Signed up at a Military post.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Vasya is a respectful person and will follow orders as instructed by the CO or NCO and his bad side is anger management but is well kept controlled.

All except for Medic.

Timezone: GMT - 8

How long have you been roleplaying: 3 to 4 years

How long have you been with HGN: 2 Months

Is this your main character: No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, all three

Do you have any previous Military experience: JROTC if accountable

Why should we accept you?: I would like to help the Military and expand the SRP community to be bigger and better aswell as being more fun to the community, and in general being a hardworker.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): Bob Dole and Picto Wolf

Nicomedo

In-Character Information
Full Name: Aleksei Vasiliev
Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 118Kg
Medical Conditions: None
     Aleksei Vasiliev grew up on a farm on the countryside of western Russia where he spent most of his time helping his family with farmlife. He had a very limited education growing up in the countryside, mostly learning how to do manual labor and about growing crops. His uncle, Alexandr, was an NCO during the cold war and told Aleksei all the warstories and things he did during the cold war. Aleksei loved going to his uncle's house and sitting down and just talk to him about it. Eventually when Aleksei grew up those visits became less and less, and the warstories were told less often, and farmwork became more important. One day when Aleksei was out tending to the field the house caught fire while his mother was inside and died.

He didn't have anywhere else to go but his uncle. Unfortunately his uncle was old and dying so this wouldn't last long so to make sure Aleksei would have something to live on Alexandr told him to join the military, you will make a name for yourself and become an important person, even if you didn't goto a college.Within a month Alexandr died due to age. Aleksei, saddened by the death decided to take his uncle's advice and try to join the military. Without second thought Aleksei traveled to the nearest town ( with a recruiting station ) to apply to join as an enlisted service member.
How did you get into the military: Recruiting station.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Pros: Strong, can do manual labor well
Cons: Limited education
Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Infantry
Timezone: GMT -5 ( Eastern USA/Canada )
How long have you been roleplaying: 3 Years
How long have you been with HGN: 3 Weeks
Is this your main character: No
Do you have any alts: Yes
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Shadow of Chernobyl, very little of Clear Sky, and Call of Pripyat
Do you have any previous Military experience: JROTC, CAP ,USNSCC bootcamp ( I don't know if that counts )
Why should we accept you?: Because I want to help the military and further develop the RP on the server.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Sir, yes, sir!

Rebel6609

Nicomedo and Frakrieg, you've only got 1 recommendation. Please work and get a second one. Your applications are decent your just lacking 1 rec from each. Get to it future soldiers.

Edit: Frakrieg is set to Pending. Your currently a recruit.

Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

General Shepherd

In-Character Information

Full Name: Misha von Czechuta

Ethnicity:
WHITE

Height:
6'0

Weight:
153 LB

Medical Conditions:
None

Childhood in Poland.

Misha von Czechuta was born on May Twenty Second, Ninety Eighty Nine in Ukraine in the city of Ternopil. For him, his early years was quite fun. He moved to Poland which made things a bit hard for him, meeting new people learning a new language. His schools were in his opinion, perfectly normal and great. It seemed as if he fit in perfectly, even though he was from a different country. Misha met a girl in the 5th grade, they dated for a while. His parents told him he was moving soon, but he didn't expect it to actually happen. So he ignored it and continued his wonderful life. He finished the Fifth grade and had fun on his vacation. But sadly it ended once he moved back to Ukraine.

Growing Years Back Home.

Misha moved back into Ukraine, at the capital Kiev. For Misha, it was easier and he could relate again to everyone. Years passed quickly it seemed for Misha, and he was already starting High School. He met a girl named Sundra and they dated all the way up to the senior year. She broke up with Misha because she was moving away. For Misha it was like the world had exploded in his eyes and he became depressed. Days later, the second incident in Chernobyl occurred. Misha then got out of his depression once he graduated in 2006, because he knew this was a new first fresh start in the real world. He moved out of his house and into a apartment blocks down the street.

Adult Years.

Four years passed, as Misha found a job as a clerk in a store, as of the incident he just completely passed it aside. It wasn't as he expected, but he was getting payed and that made him happy. Then, one day Misha became fed up with his job and quit. Misha then looked in the newspaper for work and saw an advertisement for the Ukrainian Military. It took him a instant to decide on this life taking career. As Misha then, went up to the recruitment office and he then signed up for the life changing opportunity.

Boot Camp

Then, two weeks later he was sent to Boot Camp. Misha was instructed on what he thought was 'everything' there is to learn. They were assigned bunks in the barracks, and then went to bed. Misha woke up in the morning by a man yelling in his face, and he rolled off the bunk frightened. He held his back due to the pain and moaned a bit as the man walked over and continued to yell at him. Misha immediately thought he made a mistake, as he got up to his feet had to get dressed. [COLOR="red"]"PRIVATE CZECHUTA! GET YOUR ASS MOVING OUTSIDE NOW!"[/COLOR] He did what he was told, and found his squad doing training exercises. [COLOR="red"]"PRIVATE CZECHUTA! YOU ARRIVED LATE! DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME FIFTY PUSH-UPS NOW!"[/COLOR] He grunted, getting on the dirt and starting as the other men were just barely finishing and him just starting. Misha then felt a foot on his back, as the Drill Instructor put weight on his back.

Three days passed, as they started to do Gun Firing Ranges. Misha grabbed his AK-47 and ammunition, and went to the range. Aiming down the sights of his firearm, he aimed towards the Center Bulls eye. His index finger flicked the trigger to Semi-Automatic. He fired one bullet, and hit right above the bulls eye. Firing another he hit straight dead and center. He continued this process over and over. But he only hit the bulls eye six times out of a 30 round magazine.

After a while, Misha got used to this process... OTHER than the waking up so early and the push-ups. One time it had to take a punch to the chest to wake him up, and rolled off the bed. But then, two days later he awoke early, but felt something wrong. Not something urgent wrong, but homesick wrong. He felt like he wanted to go home, but knew he couldn't and had to stay. Misha, most of the times had to ignore this feeling.

3 Months later... Misha awoke, and got into uniform. He knew this day was special, because it was the day he was to be graduating from Boot. Misha got into his squad, and headed down to the field to be presented as a Ukrainian Military Private. He awaited his name to be called up to the podium. "Misha von Czechuta!" Misha walked up hearing clapping of others, as he walked up and received his certificate and patch. He then was escorted to the others that were called, and left once it was finished to a truck. Misha thought about training, and was happy at the fact that training was over. All of it, over. Now no more waking up daily drills.

Assignment...They piled in the back of the vehicle, and drove off to the zone. Misha and two others were scared, but very excited. "What's your name?" said a soldier. "Misha, Misha von Czechuta." Misha replied. "I'm Kiev Tuiap, named after the capital. Funny, no?" "I guess! I wonder where we are going!" They stopped, and entered a gate that was highly secured. They were then brought to a area full of Military men and women. They got out of the truck, and went to the nearest officer.

How did you get into the military:
I signed up, from the recruitment office in Kiev.

Bad sides; I get angry and frustrated when I miss a target mostly. I mostly got around the 'bulls-eye', but only ten bullets out of a Thirty Bullet Round Magazine of the common AK-47 Issued to me.
Good Sides; When I do get my target, I am very edgy, but continue with my objectives assigned to me. As long as I my CO's are happy, I am.

Recon, if positions are available for it.

Ukraine

Timezone:
EST.

How long have you been roleplaying:
For about a year and a half, now. I started serious RP in HGN, after my first kick for 'minging' and asking 'How do I get military?' It was a long time ago, with the "cake-script" like F4 menu.

How long have you been with HGN:
Months, estimate of two months I have been on, out of five months the server has been on my favorites. I'm trying my best to get active currently.

Is this your main character:
No, my main character is Dimitri Uspensky.

Do you have any alts:
Yes, a Russian named Frank Rovich.

Are you in any other factions:
No.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:
I have played all three. And have only beaten Shadow of Chernobyl, I am in the middle of Clear Sky now. *The mission where you have to go and flood the underground for duty.*

Do you have any previous Military experience:
Yes, on TacoNBanana, as a SSdr. (Senior Soldier, Specify in infantry work, but am trying new things now.)

Why should we accept you?:
Well, I want to have an opportunities to join a faction and have responsibilities. It can assist me onwards to becoming a better RP'er. As well as while doing this, I will be assisting the faction and doing not just my best, but 110% Of my potential.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:
I completely understand, if I am not to follow them I request one warning before a black-list.

(Dearest apologies, I am trying to get active as previously stated but I do not know anyone that trusts me yet in HGN. I will try to get a RECC before I am accepted/denied.)

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:
Yes, twice when I was new to RP. For walking around and minge hopping away from mutants attempting to RP with me. Second time was because I asked 'How do you get to become military? F4 isn't working.'
Have you ever been banned? If so why:
No, not from HGN. Only kicked.

Pending - Not bad. Pop up on the server as a new recruit. If you meet our standards then you'll have my rec, which is basically all you need.

Solidus

In-Character Information

Full Name: Viktor Chzov

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 198 lbs.

Medical Conditions: Anger management issues. I take medication for this.

Backstory: I was born in 1994, still a child after the second Chernobyl incident. My father was a factory worker, building air planes for the Russian Federation's military, with my mother being a bank teller. I was the ordinary child, living in a middle-class family. At an early age, just seven, I gained the interest of being a "soldier". It began when playing violent video games, escalating to actually wanting to fight for my country. The years passed, still holding the dream of being a sniper, like they had shown in the movies and video games. I held a steady grade streak of B's and A's within school. My mother and father urged me to continue into an education that would benefit Russia in a non-violent manner, such as a career in engineering or politics. However, when I reached the age of 20, I decided to enlist into the Ukranian Military. My decision to join the Ukranian Military rather than the Russian Federation's military is solely due  to the fact that I feared Russia would re-convert into the USSR eventually. I've heard of stories about "The Zone", and I remain eager to visit the unexplored world. Most of all, I'd like to help the people outside of "The Zone" from contamination.
       When I decided to enlist, I signed up in a recruitment office. Gnawing nervousness piled up as I acknowledged that my application would probably be disregarded. Over an anxiety-filled period of time, I received the news that I would be enlisted. I underwent boot camp gleefully during the beginning. Over time, boot camp turned to be a stressful and demanding place. I retained resiliency during my hardships there, after I was pushed to my limits. I performed horribly with medical training, and not well with demolitions. I was looked down upon on special operations, but my Drill Sergeant saw opportunity with my reconnaissance skills. I performed exemplary in terms of accuracy and was able to nearly-freeze my shoulders, to steady my scope. I could move quietly and with near-perfect stealth. I am no god, however. I still made plenty mistakes, as I am human. I was nearly dishonorably discharged after a fight with another enlisted due to my anger management issues, yet my superiors decided to appoint me a final warning. After months of boot camp, I was deployed to the location of "The Zone". Traveling in the rear of a green military vehicle, I began to grow even more anxious. I was told that everyone there was a threat, and should be handled with force. How would I, the boy who loved playing with action figures and video games, kill innocent people? I still attempt to cope with these haunting thoughts. I, nevertheless, followed as I was told. I stood at attention as we piled out of the truck, in the eyes of a firm man named "Colonel Yurdansky". The words I spoke as he lectured us were, "Sir, yes sir." 

How did you get into the military: I filled an application at a recruitment office.

Good: Viktor accepts orders and follows through them, no matter how intimidating they may be. He would consistently attack with superb accuracy, and move quietly and swiftly.
Bad: He, like everyone else, make mistakes. He also has a moderate case of anger management issues, and will easily get frustrated.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon): Recon, although versatile between infantry and recon. Preferably recon.

Timezone: GMT +5

How long have you been roleplaying: About 2 years ago.

How long have you been with HGN: Around 3 weeks.

Is this your main character: Perhaps can be.

Do you have any alts: Yes, Dmitri Nykovich and my bloodsucker.

Are you in any other factions: Only in player-created ones. Not any official.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, but only Shadow of Chernobyl.

Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes, I played over at SSTRP for about a year. I earned the rank of Staff Sergeant.

Why should we accept you?: I have plenty of experience within the military infrastructure and generally would not disappoint, RP-wise.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Sir, yes sir....

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): Yes, Doomburger and Madcombat.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yes, see below.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Yes, 15 hours, for accidentally causing an OOC shitstorm with the rest of the server. An honest mistake.

Accepted.

Assassinator

In-Character Information

Full Name:Ruslan Anton Turchin

Ethnicity:Russian

Height:188cm

Weight:87kg

Medical Conditions:Astigmatism that was treated with refractive surgery.

Tremble mortals, and despair! Doom has come to this application thread!

Ruslan was born in a rural area near Kiev, Ukraine, although, both of his parents were Russian and most of his ancestral lineage was Russian except for his grandmother being from Ukraine itself. As he grew up he wasn't directly exposed to weaponry or warfare but the cruelty of the world was something that he saw, more traumatizing than any seen of war. The obvious presence of evil around himself and even in his own family was like an infection that had taken over the world.
    His father was a drunkard that abused his mother and Ruslan and his three other siblings if they tried to interfere. He learned quickly that the best way was to sit in the room he shared with all his siblings and comfort them as they cried; waiting for the yelling to stop so they could go to sleep. His mother was not really a mother, more of a caretaker, and not a great one at that. Ruslan knew there was no love; the only compassion existed among himself and his siblings.
    As Ruslan grew older he stayed close to his siblings, knowing he was their source for love, understanding, and someone to help with the emotional trauma of a dysfunctional family. With age grew more responsibility, beginning to practically raise his younger siblings after turning twelve. As much as he would've liked to stay with his siblings all he could his mother sent him to work as an assistant for an engineer to help with the financial crisis that had come upon them in the last six months.
     Ruslan worked for the rest of his childhood, secretly keeping some of the money he earned from the many jobs he had to do. During this time he had the idea he would be able to run off with his siblings and find a better place to live and after graduating from school he knew that was the determined time to leave, from when he had developed the idea when he was twelve. He knew his idea was almost impossible, but he was determined to find a better place of living for his siblings, so they would not have their childhoods robbed from them as his was. He thought he could make the plan work, his mind blinded by wanting to escape from the household with those he loved.
     The night that he was telling his siblings the plan, he heard his father coming home from work as they were in their room. Silence emanated from walls as they held their breath, listening. Suddenly they heard a gunshot from their parents' room and then more heavy footsteps. Ruslan stared at the wall for what seemed to them all as minutes before one of his siblings whispered into his ear, "He's coming," as their father's footsteps approached the room where they supposed to be sleeping. Ruslan blinked as he appeared to come back from his trance of horror, his brain slowly processing the words which were spoken into his ear.
      He quietly moved to the edge of the door after telling his siblings to pretend to be asleep. He put his wall against the ear hearing the footsteps come closer before they stopped outside the door. The handle slowly turned as the door opened, the tip of a side-arm poking in between the doorframe. Ruslan quickly grabbed the weapon with his hands and stepped forward, wrenching the weapon away and kicking out wards. As his eyes tried to process the figure's details in the dark, seeing that it was his own father brought no halt or hesitation to his actions as his foot made contact with his father's chest, pushing him back into the wall. His father was obviously drunk as his limp yet aggressive form slumped to the ground before trying to clumsily stand up.
      Ruslan watched his father as he stood up momentarily before kicking out once again, breaking his father's nose with the kick and sending him back down to the floor. He smiled with an evil grin as he closed the door to the room he shared with his siblings and stepped forward. His father being severely drunk was at a great disadvantage as they continued the fight. Ruslan enjoying seeing the man attempt to attack and fail miserably, only to receive more punishment. As his father lay on the floor, broken and beaten, Ruslan raised the weapon his father had brought with him, hovering the barrel over the man's face, his finger on the trigger. As he was about to pull the trigger he stopped, in his mind attempting to tell himself to finish the job.
     After realizing he couldn't pull the trigger, he angrily dragged the man to the truck outside, throwing him into the back, tied with ropes. Being angrier with himself than anything as he went back inside to his siblings and all together they brought out the things they had packed. He told them to get inside the car as he put the bags in the back of the truck before getting in the driver's seat and driving down the road towards the city.
      As they were nearing the city Ruslan took a turn which led them deep into the woods. He stopped in the middle of the road, telling his siblings to stay in the car and wait for a couple of minutes as he dropped of some trash. He exited the truck, secretly taking the alive body and walking into the forest before dropping it away, returning to the vehicle and driving back towards the city. When they reached Kiev, Ruslan made a few stops, doing some casual errands before continuing to drive past the city.
     He arrived at his destination a couple of hours later as day returned to the land, parking smoothly on the grass next to the old, wooden house. He lived with his siblings in the house for a week before they began to run low on supplies. He told his siblings he was going to head to the city for a couple of days to get a job and some more food along with other necessities.
     He drove to Kiev, where he went about looking for a job before he found one as a janitor for the local university. He drove to the hospital and walked outside, viewing the large building ahead. He stepped across the pavement and walked towards the door before walking inside the building. He walked towards the clerk who was sitting in the chair; a young lady with brown eyes, chewing something in her mouth as she talked on the phone. She put down the phone and turned to Ruslan as he neared. Ruslan asked about the job, and lady handed him a clipboard which he took, walking to a lounge area where he proceeded to fill out the application. He walked back, turning in the paper, thanking the lady before walking back outside and to his truck.
     He drove back home with the supplies, night falling as he pulled up to the house, finding the door open. He silently walked to the door, peering inside to find the house quiet and empty. He slowly crept inside, his eyes darting from corner to corner, shadow to shadow. He moved towards the kitchen, opening the cupboard quietly and removing the side-arm he had collected from his father as he gazed towards the room where his siblings slept every night. As he moved towards the room he found the door open and inside three bodies lined side by side together, lying in the center of the floor. Slowly approaching the bodies of what he now recognized as his siblings, he saw the bullet holes in each of their heads. Tears slowly rolled down his eyes as he sunk to his knees, silently crying.
     A small note lay on top of them, with the words: "Never show mercy, because it comes back with a vengeance." Ruslan immediately knew who had done this, once again angry with himself that he had not killed his father, that he had been too weak to save his siblings. He drove back to Kiev, determined to become stronger in case he ever did meet his father again. He enlisted in the Military once in Kiev because he wanted to escape his past, so that he could look for a new meaning in life, and so he could show no remorse when the times comes. The cruelty of the world yet again blackening another soul.

Military Backstory
     After Ruslan joined the Military, he was transferred to the Zone once he completed his initial infantry training where he immediately began to work with other Military soldiers in his daily tasks. Ruslan's immediate reaction was one of surprise as he looked upon how easily the soldiers were able to deal with the grotesqueness and harshness of the immediate area around their post. After becoming accustomed to the variety of the Zone's inhabitants and everything that dwells within, Ruslan became a well performed soldier, getting good marks on his duties.
     After a while of being watched from higher officers, Ruslan was offered to join the Vanguard; elite soldiers who's' duty was to be skilled in the defense of the high ranking officers of Ukraine's Military, a lucky few able to actually become personal bodyguards to the actual General of Ukraine. Ruslan readily agreed to begin his special training immediately. He was airlifted from his current post to a training camp some hundred miles away where he began his Vanguard training among others who had be deemed skillful enough to endure the training. Once the training began, Ruslan felt the toll it took upon his physical endurance and his own mental stability as well. During the weeks of training Ruslan rapidly progressed to be one of the higher ranked among his class. After graduation, Ruslan was deemed one of the highest two in his class. Both Ruslan and his classmate would become the next bodyguards for the General of Ukraine. Ruslan hid his excitement inside as he nodded towards his class as he and his new co-worker were lead by the Major that run the training post. The Major led them to an armory where he presented them with their new arms and equipment which they were told to immediately equip before heading to the heli-pad to await further orders. As Ruslan was about to put on his helmet, he let out a rare smile to his partner before sliding it over face.
     The helicopter was landing as the two newly appointed Vanguards were climbing up the steps to the helicopter landing pad. A man was standing inside the helicopter, motioning for the two to enter. Both Ruslan and his partner entered the helicopter and were flown to their destination. On arrival the pair were lead inside a building to where sat a man who appeared to be of high stature, once conversing with this man, they found him to be the General who they were to guard. After paying their respects, they went to their new room, were they were to spend the night. Ruslan removed his gear and stowed it away before lying down on the bed and going to sleep as he smiled in his mind once again, before plummeting into a world of darkness.

Two Weeks After Initial Relocation
    The wind blew like shards threw Ruslan as he walked with his partner towards the post where he was to meet with the General. As the two were leaving a thick patch of forest, they noticed a trailer with a trader inside, trading with a couple of STALKER's as others waited to do their business. As the two eavesdropped on the conversation of a STALKER near the rocks, they overheard him talking of removing the next patrol that would come through the area. Ruslan quickly stepped forward from the brush, grabbing the man's collar and pushing him against the rock as he removed his side-arm from its holster. The tip of the cold metal was placed underneath the man's chin as the absent visor of Ruslan's helmet peered into the man's face. The man recoiled in fear and attempted to scramble up the rock as his face went pale. "I'm sorry, I-"  The man stopped speaking as he looked pass Ruslan to something behind him. Ruslan slowly turned his head to find himself looking down the barrel of a well kept G36. Ruslan kept his head towards the barrel as he moved his eyes to look at where his partner was. The action was so quick that even Ruslan himself barely saw the idea before it happened. His partner quickly pushed the barrel of the G36 with his foot as he shot a bullet into the mercenary's head with his rifle. Ruslan pulled the trigger of the Fort 12 against the man's throat as soon as the danger of a bullet in his own head was clear. The pair of soldiers scrambled  over the trailer and proned across the top as yells from the camp were heard and  a couple of shots were fired towards their direction. The two Vanguards looked at each other for a moment before sliding back and landing on the ground below. They each took a side of the trailer as they began to fire on the enraged mercenaries that awaited them on the other side. "This is what happens when you mess with the commerce in my bar!" The trader continued to shout from inside his trailer as the pair of Vanguards continued their defence. Ruslan aligned his crosshairs with the head of a mercenary sticking from behind the rocks, pulling the trigger and watching the limp body slide to the floor.  A couple of rounds hit the trailer near Ruslan's  barrel, causing him to pull back into cover for

How did you get into the military:Ruslan applied to join the Military during his stay at Kiev.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:Ruslan is quiet and does not speak unless necessary.  He does what needs to be done from his perspective and not from an account of morals. He keeps this wall up with most people unless he begins to feel comfortable with someone and slowly lets down his guard.

Timezone:Centralicisisim, mang.

How long have you been roleplaying:Story of my life.

How long have you been with HGN:Long time.

Is this your main character:Of kershe.

Do you have any alts:Nerp.

Are you in any other factions:Yeah, because I'm mutlifactioning like a boss.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:X16 is too pro for me.

Do you have any previous Military experience:Nerp, I'm obiouvlsy a total nub.

Why should we accept you?:You should accept me like a boss.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:I understand what you want me to do, it may vary from what I will do.

Pernage and Epicness.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:Yeah, because Sickness is mean.
Have you ever been banned? If so why:No, I don't think so.

Tl;dr. Give me a moment.

Tom

Applications are closed under orders of Rebel. As 26 people is alot of people for one faction.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Doomburger

Reopened, Rebel has no say in whether the applications are open or closed. If you have a problem with them being open then you talk to me, not my officers. As for the member count, the roster is older than the egyptian tombs, it does not accurately reflect the amount of members we have.

Ralazo

Doom told me reapp with this app.

In-Character Information

Full Name: Sergei Kozak
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Height: 1,90 M
Weight: 96 Kilo's
Medical Conditions: Healthy and fit.

Sergei Kozak.
Sergei Kozak was born in in the Kiev, Ukraine. He was a common kid raised as a real city-boy, never went to the country side.
When he turned 17 his dad wanted him to join the military, Sergei didn't wanted this and tried to convince his father. His father however kept to the point that he had to join the Ukrainian Military. A few days later Sergei escaped from his home and left with all the money he had to Moskow.
He went to Moskow to follow a college for becoming a architect. After he arrived he managed to pay off the college with the very little money he had left.

Years passed and he was a excellent student. Still he worried about his family.
The day he turned 23 his college was almost ending. Two months later he finished it as an excellent architect. With no money and no home, he tried to get a job, which was a easy job for a skilled architect. He found a builder business where he got accepted as Architect.
He did well, but the thing he didn't liked was that he had to help to in the building part. After some months he bought himself a appartment in Moskow, he tried to contact his parents by writting them a letter. Weeks passed and he never had a response. After a hard day of work he returned from work when he entered the appartment building he found a letter sticking a bit out of his mailbox. He grabbed it and quickly opened it.
It was his mother, who responded! Sergei quickly took the stairs and ran up to his appartment. He quickly read through the letter and discovered that his brother joined the Ukrianian army just as Father wanted. Father never talked about Sergei and forbid anyone else to speak about him. Mother explained that she saw the letter and quickly hidden it away so she could respond in secret. Sergei was dissapointed about that his father made him literally dissapear out of the family that he felt it was time to fulfill his father's wish.
Joining the military. Sergei left right the day after his received the letter back to Ukrianian. He went to the builder's business and told he would never come back. He took the train and the bus to Kiev arriving there just a few days later. He went straight to his parent's house who was near the trainstation.
He knocked on the door and saw some movement through the window and as seconds passed he quickly thought something out he could say. The door went open.. He saw his father staring to him and saw him becoming angry he quickly putted his feet between the door before his father could close it.
His father was about to yell but Sergei quickly said; "I came back father, to meet up your expections to join the military just as my brother did." His father stared to him for a few minutes and then opened the door and hugging him. Sergei was suprised by the sudden change of mood. Sergei and his father stood there for a few minutes. Suddenly they heard a women yelling; "Sergei! You're back!" They both turned around and saw mother running to the door as she hugs Sergei.
Mother saw his father looking happy, and knew right away. "He's going to join the military isn't he?" she looked scared. His father answered happilly; "Yes! He will join the military like our entire family did!" Sergei saw her mother started to cry. Sergei didn't understanded why at that point, but later found out that the older brother he had died in combat as he also joined the Military years ago.
He applied to the military right the day after he came home.
Sergei stayed at his parents for a few days as he was waiting for his approval to join the military. He got accepted, and was taken through basic military training and passed this to. Once in the barracks he was playing poker with some friends suddenly a officer walked into their barracks and yelled a couple of names that had to report to the commander to be transfered some called place "The Zone." Sergei's name was included in this list and he reported to the commander. Spending some months in an Military checkpoint at the border of the zone, Sergei saw more things then he ever saw before in his entire life.
Months passed and Sergei got shipped off to another new garrison

How did you get in to the military: Applied/Transferred.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Sergei blindly believes in his Superior(s). He doesn't talk alot and usually remains quiet in all kinds of talking.
Sergei can get angry easily but just a minor thing.
Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some Rp of the chosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story):
Demolitions, Sergei is slightly specialized in them.

Timezone: GMT  +1
How long have you been roleplaying: 3 years.
How long have you been with HGN: 13 months.
Is this your main character: Yes.
Do you have any alts: Two. One trader and one Mercenary.
Are you in any other Factions:
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Sky
Do you have any previous Military experience: Not really in real life.
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm a active player, and I'm quite a good roleplayer.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: I understand.

Bangedup

In-Character Information

Full Name:Nerium Betan

Ethnicity:White/Caucasin/Ukranian

Height:Five Foot, Nine Inches. [5'9]

Weight:189 lbs.

Medical Conditions:None, besides a few scars.

Backstory:At the age of 14, Nerium was constantly following his father around doing as he wished.  He would help him with everything, he loved the feeling of knowing what to do. He would even go hunting with his father to bring back food for his family of three, Zel, Nerium, Kerian [Their Father], and Deria [Their Mother]. He was a obvious daddy's boy through his entire life while Zel was more attached to his mother, They we're both very different from eachother in many ways. Zel was older while Nerium was much younger and was as strong as Zel but much shorter than him. He continued his orderyly ways with his father until his age of 21. When he turned 21 everything has changed his family and his life.

At 21 a large amount of deer were passing by, looking around for any vegetation to chew on that was within area as the father cooked the rabbits they had caught earlier. A few deer passed by as Zel shot at it, taking a few shots to take it down as their continued to cook the rabbits already in their fire. After they fended off the rest, his mother and father moved out of the zone, but their children stayed, wondering about to lead their own lives, Nerium had trouble at first having noone to help him lead his life and he heard of the Military Service in the area of the 105th. He quickly deicided it was for him and enlisted into the Zone's Ukranian 105th Military Service. 

How did you get into the military:I enjoyed the thought of living my childhood again, following and doing what is to be done.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:He is use to have orders and will do what is obviously needed to be done, but was never taught to lead [Might be able to be taught], he always followed his father or brother, Zel. He is as strong as his brother but much shorter.

Specialty: (Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon):I am heavily skilled in Field Medical Procedures and Can hold my own in a gun-fight.

Timezone:GMT-5.

How long have you been roleplaying:For atleast Two Years, around Three.

How long have you been with HGN:I switch off and on, but I plan on staying much longer this time, and try and be active as MUCH as possible.EDIT: [Forgot to actually state how long, About One year and a half to two years but I switched on and off like three times.]

Is this your main character:No, Zel is my main Loner.

Do you have any alts:Zel is my Main Loner, if Nerium is accepted he will be my Main Mili.

Are you in any other factions:I am currently in no other faction.

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:No, I have not, I wish I have. But I have a good idea from the Server and some STALKER Youtube walkthroughs.

Do you have any previous Military experience:No, I do not.

Why should we accept you?:I can easily show good RP skills, I can follow orders due to being in tons of other factions like this in different servers, and I can get Dewm to stop pushing me to app!

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?:I do understand this.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?Yes, Here they are:
(o) [OOC] Zel 'Ruski' Betan: I need to app for Mili, but I am too lazy to fackin make the backstory.
[ADMIN] [Sheathed Machete|Gasm...]: You have my rec in that case, since I already RPed with you and you're not retarded/etc.
(/) [OOC] SSgt. Alexander Belotserkovsky: Take a Screenie of this. Betan, you have my Rec for whatever it's worth.
(o) [OOC] Zel 'Ruski' Betan: Who wants to give me a 2nd rec then?
(/) [OOC] SSgt. Alexander Belotserkovsky: I just said.
(/) [OOC] Major Alexsander 'Thor' Varsk: You have mine.
((THIS IS MANDATORY):

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:Never have.
Have you ever been banned? If so why:I do not believe so.

Pending. No. Mutants didn't kill your family. Fix it.

Rebel6609

Eh, Your good. Fixed the application so your accepted. Already whitelisted you.

Promising Young admins.

House

In-Character Information

Full Name: Illich Starsov
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian/Ukrainian
Height: 195 cm
Weight: 95 Kilo's
Medical Conditions: Three big scars at the back and one little at the forehead.

Illich was born in the Kiev, Ukraine. For all his childhood he had only one friend.  His friend died when both were 13 years old. After the death of his pal Illich started playing the piano at a private music school. His dad was a trucker and his mom was teaching chemistry at the local high-school. At the age of 16 Illich was on vacation at Denmark and he met a girl. She was living in Kiev too but her parents were against this relationship. Illich and his girlfriend were waiting for 3 years to finish the school and escape to Poland , Cracow in order to study. They found a small apartment and started to work and study together at the Music Academy. After a year of living in Cracow Illich started playing in an Industrial band and earned some good money. Soon his girlfriend died in a car accident. That accident gave our young Illich a lot of nerve problems. He left the studies , broke almost everything in his house and left to the bar to get drunk. While drinking the third round he met an Ukrainian soldier. They were drinking the whole night and talking about many stuff. That night gave Illich an opportunity to leave the country and go to the army. He was 27 when he heard about the Zone. A lot of people were heading there for adventures , money and things called artifacts so Illich thought that this will be a great trip. Soon he joined the army.

At the army Illich did the basics and was trying to get an assignment for the Zone. He waited three months to get in there. Sooner Illich was assigned to stay at a simple camp with 5 other men. They were sitting there for three weeks and nothing was happening. Sonner 2 of them deserted and one got killed by a bandit. Illich had no choice , he radioed for a backup but the only thing he heard was : If you want something then just come to our fucking post , meat. So he did as they said.. At least he tried. He is wandering around the zone looking for an assignment or something else..

How did you get in to the military: Applied/Transferred.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Talks a lot , is agnostic , loyal , knows his place.
Can get angry easily also.
Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some Rp of the chosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story):
Specialty: Infantry

Timezone: GMT  +1
How long have you been roleplaying: 2 years.
How long have you been with HGN: I was playing like a year ago and got a half year break.
Is this your main character: Yes.
Do you have any alts: Yes , one bandit. (Not flagged).
Are you in any other Factions: If movies , scouts and paintball counts then yes.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Sky
Do you have any previous Military experience: No.
Why should we accept you?: I know how to RP , i like it. And i like the Military.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Sir , Yes Sir !

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yes. Corrupted admins , votes , jokes.

Pending - I can't really consider it until you get your recs.

@edit.
Ye , sorry. Ill try to get em. I was just busy.
Characters:
Rick Fallon - Wastelander
Stephen Bonije - New Haven's Private
Jim Dunn - Wastelander

cl4p-tp

In-Character Information
Full Name: Burian Veken
Height: 5'9 foot
Weight: 163 lb
Medical Conditions: None.
Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!) Burian was born into the normal family, his father worked in an office whilst his mother worked in a supermarket he went to a normal school like anyone else and achieved adverage grades, during his teen years he worked as a clerk in a mall store he carried on living this daily routine day in day out it began to grow dull this prompted Burian to find a different job but, climbing the corporate ladder like his father was not going to happen.

The military seemed like it would be a great goal, so at the age of 25 he went to his local recruitment office and signed his name up, he went through boot camp like he did school not standing out and was considered the typical grunt he was trained in using the generic infantry weaponry, Burian seemed to be cut out with the military life taking orders came natural to him however, he was always going to be the standard infantry grunt, he knew this and to be honest he thought that would be best because he wouldn't have to go through back breaking training to become some super soldier, although he wouldn't be able to cope with that kind of training anyway.
How did you get into the military: Signed up at his local recruitment office.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He's fine with doing grunt work but, don't expect him to roll on the ground and throw back live hand grenades he's a grunt not a special operations killing machine.
Infantry.

How long have you been roleplaying: A very long time.
How long have you been with HGN: A year, went LOA for awhile.
Is this your main character: He'll be my tied my main character 'cause I'll only have two.
Do you have any alts: In the future, I hope only one.
Are you in any other factions: Plan to be, depends if I get accepted with my re-application.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: All three.
Do you have any previous Military experience: No, just games and TV.
Why should we accept you?: Because I won't minge or make the military look stupid.
Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: I understand and will do.
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): I got Doom's he said it was okay.

Accepted - Boringly normal. And fix that punctuation, soldier.

Midgetonic

Full Name:Leonide 'Kite' Borysko
Height: 6'2
Weight: 205 lb
Medical Conditions: Getting a bit older, but no serious medical conditions.
Backstory: Born in Ukraine Borysko's family didn't have much money to support him and his three brothers, and his mom died at age 10 didn't help at all. All I had was my father left and he was a drunk and beat my youngest brother Joseph. Since the lack of direction I joined some street gangs to try to make some money to support my family. I earned the nickname stone when I was in the gangs because of my talent in street fights. I didn't stay in those gangs for long there were some real sick people out there and i didn't want to be involved with this sick people. I noticed this wasn't a life for me; I didn't want to be known for beating people near to death. I was thinking about the military, but i heard that the local recruiting station closed recently. So one night I packed all my stuff and the little food I had , and I ran from everything to try to start new. I left all the money I could with my family. I always wanted to do something significant, but never found something suitable for me.

That night i went to the local train station to look for anyway out,but i had forgotten that I'd left with my family. I thought was thinking that i needed to go back, but that thought vanished when i saw an open freight cart. I hopped into the cart and eventually i fell asleep. I found my self in a small town, i asked on of the people who got off the train where i was he said just outside "the Zone" . I saw a truck driver and asked him where he was heading of to, he said "The cordon". This was all so confusing i had no idea where i ended up. He said "I'll give you a ride if you do something for me", i said "What do you need?", and he said "If you want this ride, tell Sidorovich the package is on its way". I stood there for a half of second thinking who the hell was this "Sidorovich" guy, then I said "Alright" noticing the driver was loosing his patience with me. I hopped into the back of the truck. On the ride into this Cordon i was told stories of "the zone" by other Stalkers, or at least that's what they called themselves. It was night fall and the truck driver said 6 more hours. As i drifted into sleep i wondered about how I ended up in this god forsaken place.

Once I arrived to the zone, and got off the truck, i met a rookie leader named Sidorovich. He asked me "What do you need stalker". Noticing he was the one the driver told me about i said what the driver told me to say. Sidorovich responded by saying "Great, and here's the reward you were promised". I thought about saying "I dont think I am the person supposed to be getting this reward", but then I thought about the stories of the zone i had learned that night. I took the reward which was, a rookie suit(With a Gasmask), a Fort-12 pistol, some ammo, a backpack. I hung around the cordon for a good amount of time doing missions with different Stalkers, I thought I had made a good name for my self. 

(6 months after Arrival) By this time i was a pretty accomplished Stalker with much better weaponry and a much better knowledge of the zone. One night i went to Sidorovich and asked for one of "Sidorovich's specialty jobs", so he asked me if I was sure because it was a dangerous assignment. So at last I got a job from him he said "This inst the usual rookie shit Borysko"(He then gave me the PDA information). The PDA message told me to kill a S.T.A.L.K.E.R by the name of Pitriko Telonisky, and his last known where about (the dark valley). I headed for the loner camp in the dark valley. I found bodies everywhere, it was a massacre, and after two minutes of walking i saw the S.T.A.L.K.E.R whose picture I had on my PDA. He was doing some weird ceremony, "Probably some sick fuck from Monolith" I thought to myself. I aimed directly at the Stalkers head as he was kneeling in front of a candle. (I shot) crows flew from the trees as his blood stained the grass. My job was done there so I escaped through the Tunnel back to the Cordon. I got my reward and a bit more since I added that this guy killed all those loners back there. After that i packed up and headed off to the garbage to find work.

(2 years later)
At this point i was considered to be a Veteran by other Stalkers and had much better gear then ever before. I was back in the Cordon talking Sidorovich and I was reminiscing about all of the stuff I had done. I thought my self " I had spent around three years in the zone, and to be honest it takes a lot out of a man especially when being a loner. So then I asked Sidorovich when the next truck was coming. He stared blankly at me almost knowing what I was thinking. "He said in a about 13 hours, but i will say one thing Borysko. you will be back...one way or another." I left when the truck came, i was headed back to my home town.

(2 weeks after leaving the zone) After I got out the zone, i headed back to see the family i had long forgotten. On arriving at my childhood home i could see nothing, but boarded up windows and cracked glass. I sat on the street corner thinking about what could have happened to them all, but then I said to my self "they're gone, and there is nothing i can do to change that". I stayed in my home city for a year or two and landed a job in security for a Pharmaceutical company. Dealing with these low level street scum I noticed that I needed something more, some adrenaline. I tried to reason with myself and think that at least I didn't need to worry about some bandit coming to slit my throat and take my stuff, but i still couldn't get the Zone out of my head. Until I realized that I needed the bandit in my life, I need some sort of rush to keep me going. I knew what i needed to do, but i did not know another way to get back into the zone. I heard of a blowout that occurred there recently leaving all known entrances demolished. I remembered that the Military was active in the zone, so i thought about. The military had never wronged me in the zone and if anything they were somewhat helpful. I went to the local recruiter and signed up...(Waiting for further instructions)

Special Operations/Recon

Timezone: GMT-5
How long have you been roleplaying: 2 years or so.
How long have you been with HGN: 1 and half years.
Is this your main character: Yes, it will become my main.
Do you have any alts: Yes i do, but i would focus more on a main faction char because of the roleplaying benefits
Are you in any other factions: No I am not.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Stalker SHOC and Clear Sky.
Do you have any previous Military experience: I was in the military before then the server reset and I never reapplied
Why should we accept you?: I feel i am a good rper, and i can hopefully add to Military's role play experience.
Do you have your 2 Recommendations?(THIS IS MANDATORY): I was told it was ok to post this without any recommendations.

Pending/Accepted. IC trial as a recruit, SF me when you are online and require your whitelist.

Yuri Sergig

IC INFORMATION
Full Name: Boris Molotov

Height: 1,94 CM's

Weight:79 Kilos

Medical Conditions: Boris Medical history contain's few injuries but no mental weakness or any major damages caused to his body

Backstory: Boris Molotov was born in Ukraine in the town Brovary. Boris had a Brother ..Vesper Molotov that was his twin brother. Boris Father was a Producer at a factory that made railroad inventory such as electronic gear. Boris mother was a Doctor assistant at the local hospital where she always did her best to treat the people that was in need of care. They lived a in a middle class area where they used to play when they was kid's. When they became 13 and was at the school Vesper always' tried and convince Boris to help him sell homemade firework's to some of the person's in the school to make some money .. Little did Boris know that this was going to get a lot worse when he grew older.

Boris and Vesper continued doing this and alike while they was 13-15 year's where they sold Firework's,cigarettes',cigar's,alcohol and alike in the secret away from adult's, Vesper had a friend in the 17 that was a drug dealer in the downtown area and vesper heard he made lot's of money from his profit so vesper started studying allot more in his school time when he had chemistry 3 year's later Vesper and Boris was now 18 year's , In the meanwhile Vesper had started his local thug gang that supplied the town with homemade drug pill's and crack cocaine Vesper wanted to expand the gang and eliminate a local mafia group that sold drug's in the town too. Vesper knew this was going to get dirty so he got 5 of his people to go and learn some basic medical stuff and alike. Vesper asked Boris to help lead some of the guys how was going to learn the medical treatment's to the injures that may occur. And so Boris did.

1 year later Vesper was ready to go in battle , He had purchased weaponry from the border's that was black market inventory and he had also gotten some bullet resistant vest's. Vesper told Boris to take the men that wasn't going in the attack group to get ready at the local broken down factory when the wounded got transported back after the attack. Vesper then took his gang of 34 men leaving then 5 remain left and Boris at the factory waiting in terror to hear the new's. 2 hour's later 6 large car's drove in the factory..it was vesper's guy's..the door open from the car and they carried out the wounded..but where was vesper. One of the under bosses came over to me and told the new's about Vesper..he was killed in action. I felled down on my knees crying..didn't know how i could explain my parent's even though i wasn't much with them. I wanted to make this up and told him that he shall lead the group now. I took my stuff and my car and drove home to my hotel room.

I sat on the side of the bed with a bottle of vodka in my left hand and my right hand with a revolver. I sat down the bottle and took my revolver to my face , rolling the barrel. I squeezed the trigger ...but it didn't fire. I thought that it might be a sign that i can still make up my sins. I thought what do to , to make up the shit i done. I happened to stubble across a military announcement in the television in the newspaper '' The Ukraine military is seeking new recruit's ' Come to the nearest recruitment station for more information ''. I sat the paper on the table next to the bed and went asleep. The next day i took a shower and new clothes and went to the station to sign up..In hope that there was still hope to remake my sins &#040;MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!&#041;

How did you get into the military: I took a car to the local recruitment station and filled out a application and did a medical test.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Good sides is that he is a very warm,Friendly and honest person. Bad sides is he have many bad secret's , Paranoid and sometimes depressed over his life.

Specialty: &#040;Demolitions, Special Operations, Infantry, Medic, Recon&#041;: Medic

Timezone: 0+

How long have you been roleplaying:5 year's

How long have you been with HGN: Around half a year

Is this your main character: It may become

Do you have any alts:One , Ecologist

Are you in any other factions:Ecologist

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Shadow of Chernobyl and clear sky.

Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes

Why should we accept you?: Because i have a great understanding on roleplaying and i would love to dedicate myself to the faction being very active and show great support to the group offering all my time and resources to help and roleplay.

Do you understand that you must follow your superior's orders?: Yes i understand.

Do you have your 2 Recommendations?&#040;THIS IS MANDATORY&#041;: Doomburger , Laveshia

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: I was kicked once because of a little misunderstand with Nitro.

Accepted

Our lives begin to end the day