105th Guard Division "BlackFire" Description and Announcements

Started by Locke, 28-08-2009

Locke

The Ukrainian government maintains the Zone perimeter with soldiers operating under the auspices of

it's Ministry of Internal Affairs. Their primary role is securing the borders, to prevent unathourized excursions into

the zone by S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs and artifacts from being distributed without oversight to the outside world. While initially

they had a strong presence within the Zone itself, after it expanded its area and annihilated a large military

detachment, further expeditions inside the zone were put on indefinite hold.

In practice, they are one of the most corrupt organizations operating within the zone, shooting S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs for

sport, extorting them for money or ignoring smuggling operations in exchange for bribes.

Locke

Added the basic people for a squad to function, created uniform code, updated squad system.

Edit :Added must reading material in applications as well as finalized the squad system.

Locke

Im not sure who did it, but stop locking all the military topics.

Locke

Changed the application format a bit.

Locke

Rawrboom was removed for fucking around.

1 week till the activity post closes.

Locke

Not the leader anymore, quit asking -__-

Radek

I'm the leader.. Check the roster people rawr..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Doomburger

We're taking IC apps now,until we fill the roster a bit.

Radek

Backz.. *Pushes Doom of his Throne and sit's down* You can all start praying to me again.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"