Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name: Gregory Facino

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Height: 6"3
Weight: 207

Medical Conditions: Allergic to cillen-based drugs

Backstory:
After growing up in the Average, Every Day US of A, I decided to persue a more prestigous Career. After thinking about it for several months I decided to Join a Military Group, Although not the US's, I believed i should go somewhere where things are exciting. I chose the area of Chernobyl.
    After leaving to Chernobyl I decided to look for several military-like groups. I noticed that the larger, more well-equipped Ukranian military would do me good, and so i looked for ways to join up.

How did you get in to the military: After finding that they did not easily accept newcomers, I decided to free some of their men from the local slavers, they rewarded me with an allowance to join their Military

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: His looks are quite good looking although he has a VERY large scar on his back from a severe crash, although it has not effected his life in any way, although it is a reminder of what happens to the reckless.

Profession: Sharpshooter as I have been shooting like an ace ever since i was a child with a BB gun.

Out of Character Information

Timezone: -5:00  Canada and US eastern time

How long have you been roleplaying: About 3-5 Years, check with a guy named Orukum if you need proof, he owns the server i RPed on for about 2-3 years, and I've never been kicked OR banned on a KoruMeku server, the most strict ones out there.

How long have you been with HGN: About 2 days but yeah, lots of PRP experience, and I've seen that factions are the way to go if you don't want to be a slave.

Is this your main character: Yes

Do you have any alts: Yes, although i do not use them too often, although i will begin to.

Are you in any other Factions: No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Stalker: Shadow Of Chernobyl, all the
way through without too many deaths.

Do you have any previous Military experience: No, although i do know many things about the military.

Why should we accept you?: Because I am one of the most trustworthy people you will find and I would never disrespect my superiors and I always follow orders (to a moral point of killing the unarmed, it's just not right, although a Kabar is armed)

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No

Have you ever been banned? If so why: No

Do you have Ventrillo: Yes

Do you have a working Microphone: Yes, although i try to refrain from using it, as it makes me sound like a small child  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
-Pending Eh.. we are the ukranian Military.. Not isralian.. fix the back story a little, then come back. Fixed it, sorry, it was late when i wrote it.

Radek be sappin' mah apps.

Accepted -  But just so you know, Military doesn't accept STALKER's, and you'd have to have a passport to Ukraine and somehow assure your permanent residence or be a citizen or whatever.

Wait, who accepted this? srsly.. who? -Radek

[INVICTUS]

In-Character Information

Full Name: Polonov Stravinci
Ethnicity: Russian
Height: 5"7
Weight: 197lbs., 89kg.
Medical Conditions: Has Eczema

Backstory: Living an average childhood in the province of Voronezh, Polonov constantly wondered what he'd do when he grew up and left his small family, it was a question that was always on his mind, yet could not be answered no matter how many years went by as he grew more every year. Eventually when the time came to leave, the question was still left unanswered. He often felt lost when he sat in his small apartment, always thinking of what would become of him later in his life. All he knew was that his rent was due in a few weeks and that he was damn near broke without a job.

Waking up one morning and finding the will to leave and go see what work he could get for what little bit of education he received. He eventually came upon a small carpenters shop on the ass end of the town with a old faded sign with " HELP WANTED" written on it, shrugging off his fears he went in to sign up for the job even though later he wished that he punched the old cynical carpenter in face and continued looking, but his rent was coming up soon and there was no way in hell that he was gonna sleep out in the street for a few days until he got a job to pay for it.

The first few years actually seemed pretty good for a time, until his boss's wife left him for a guy who seemed to have more money in the bank that what the old man could seem to make in a year. All Polonov knew was that everything was going to turn to shit from now on.

**Twelve years later

"I'm going to tell you for the last goddamn time, we do NOT give refunds for things that have been held for over a year." Polonov tried to explain to the persistent young woman who seemed to not know what the hell a statue of limitations was. Sure she might have had a college diploma from a credible university, but she seemed to think she was so smart that ignorance ruled over common sense in her little world. After saying the same thing over and over again for the last hour, he had enough, he took whatever pocket change he had on him and shoved it into the woman's face before driving her out of the shop so he could properly tell his boss to go to hell and that he quit.

Soon after that, he found himself with no job, little money left over, with only a few days left before he got kicked out of his apartment, having little choice left he packed whatever belonged to him that he would need: only one change of clothes, his passport and birth certificate, and enough money to tide him over until he passed the border into Ukraine.
It took longer than he expected to get to the closest city near the border, but even though it was tough getting their, it was worth it in the end.

Soon after arriving at the city, he decided to give up on finding a job as a civilian and went to the nearest military recruitment station he could find and actually get a job that would be considered honorable, or at least feed him more than what he was getting with his shitty little paychecks as a carpenter's assistant before.

How did you get in to the military: Was recruited at the recruitment station located in Luhansk, Ukraine.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Although he seems to stay calm even in grim situations, he constantly fears for his life when he looks around at the people he's standing near, even if they don't intend to harm him or not.

Profession: Not really specializing too much in any area, Polonov was assigned to a military outpost as a guard who just held a rifle and shot at whatever he was told to shoot at for some time before being transfered up to the Cordon.

Timezone: -8 PST

How long have you been roleplaying: I'd say around two yearsroughly, maybe less.

How long have you been with HGN: Eh.. maybe under a week.

Do you have any alts: No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, I have both S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SOC and CS, but I've only beaten SOC.

Do you have any previous Military experience: None

Why should we accept you?: Well, although I haven't been here for a long time, I think it would be great to finally join the Military Faction and help contribute to the RP as much as I can.

Do you have a working Microphone: Yes

-Accepted, I really like your backstory it was more down to earth then most of the others. Your a soldier now, make us proud.

Aftershocks

Military

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name:Michael Johnson
Ethnicity:Caucasion
Height: 5"9

Weight:174

Medical Conditions:Nothing Currently

Backstory: Michael was raised in California with a good family life And no issues at home.
Due to social problems he taught himself how to fight at the age of 14.
He had Average grades and got in many Fist fights although he won many of them.
   As a Child he got in many fights and grew stronger, after a while he became a construction Worker lifting heavy loads. After several years He was barely paying the rent. After several years of bumming off of his parents and friends he decided to go ahead and do something with his life rather than sit around asking for money.

How did you get in to the military: After several years of Hard labor he decided to try his hand at
The military, although he knew he did not want to join the united states and found that working
in the Ukraine had it's advantages, and decided to sign himself up.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: There is a scar on his face Although there is nothing else wrong with his physical self

Profession: Support gunner as after years of carrying heavy loads and being in fist fights michael
Has become a well rounded Man who can carry more than the average person.

Timezone: -5:00

How long have you been roleplaying: Two years, although not Extremely Strict roleplays and I Am new
to some of the commands

How long have you been with HGN: 2 Days
Is this your main character:Yes
Do you have any alts:No
Are you in any other Factions:No
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:No

Do you have any previous Military experience:No

Why should we accept you?:Because i would like to do my best to fight for the miltary cause and
I believe it would be a good opportunity for me.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:No

Have you ever been banned? If so why:No

Do you have Ventrillo:no

Do you have a working Microphone:yes

Accepted

killdead 660

In-Character Information

Full Name: Vladamir Petrenko
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5"6
Weight: 148 lbs
Medical Conditions: Large scar above right eye.
Backstory: Vladamir moved to Ukraine from London when he was just 7 years old. He grew up in Ukraine and knows how to survive and live off the land. Vladamir is always in tune with his surroundings. When he turned 12 his parents were taken away by bandits. He fled away before they captured him though. He then learned how to survive in the wild on his own. He made his own camoflage,weapons and shelter. When he turned 16 he decided to go out and gain revenge on the bandits that killed his parents. He killed over 20 bandits that day. When he approached the bandit leader Yoga he had a talk and demanded that Yoga get on his knees and beg for mercy. Yoga refused he suddenly pulled out a switchblade knife and sliced Vladamir over the right eye. Vladamir collapsed and lied  there in a pool of his own blood. Vladamir almost died of blood loss that day and he demands revenge! When the Last Zone incident happened Vladamir started a new Life and he wanted to join the military and be in the Ground forces as a scout sniper.
How did you get in to the military: I came to the military because i want revenge on bandits. I got into the military because i'm a crusader and i fight for what i believe in. I was born to kill! (but not deathmatch) I found the military in Chernobyl after the last incident.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Very quiet sneaky,Smart,Calm cool and collected. He is always watching even if you dont see him. I would be a good scout/sniper or a spy.

Timezone: EST
How long have you been roleplaying: a very long time!
How long have you been with HGN: I'm a new member.
Is this your main character: Yes it will be.
Do you have any alts: no?
Are you in any other Factions: No.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Sky Also played Call Of Pripiyat.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Almost everyone in my family is in or was in the army.
Why should we accept you?: I'm a great roleplayer and i am good at sneaking into enemy bases and stealing intel. I would be a good asset to the military faction because i am not a minge. I am part in the most mature gaming community on the web Edgegamer's Orginization with over a million members. I am an =(eG)= (global server admin)
on there servers.    I am very mature and do not act up or curse profanely and such.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: no
Have you ever been banned? If so why: no

Do you have Ventrillo:  No but i will download it if i need to.
Do you have a working Microphone: Yes i do.

Thank you for your time. Killdead 660

Accepted - Assassinator

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

topgeneral

Ground Force App
Full Name: Austin Degrayavich   
Height: 6'1
Weight: 240
Medical Conditions: healthy no issues
Backstory: Came to the zone alone when I was 24 got some money working for various people and gained experience about the Zone. two years after first going into the zone I had decided to leave while I was still healthy and alive, I established a life outside the zone in Ukraine: establishing a family and getting a high paying management job at a medical distributer making medical supplies  for the Ukraine Ground forces. during my time there I became fond of healing products and what they do. Around 29 my entire family was killed in a shooting on a snowy night . after that I lost my job and became a washed up drunk. I then decided that the only way I would live with myself and find my family's killer is to go back into the Zone so I walked past the factory I had worked at for so long into the recruitment offices and was recruited with the task force being sent into the Zone. This is where my redemption now begins.

How did you get in to the military: I applied at the recruitment offices not knowing they would send me to the zone
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: I am Adept at healing medicines and the way of the medic but can be known to have a slight drinking problem

Profession: Certified military medic if not then a medical advisor.

Timezone: US Eastern
How long have you been roleplaying: about a year and a half on all Rp servers combined
How long have you been with HGN: about a month
Is this your main character: yes
Do you have any alts: not yet
Are you in any other Factions: no
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: all of them, love call of Pripyat
Do you have any previous Military experience: no
Why should we accept you?: I am great at following orders and extremely active plus I can give advice in the middle of a tense situation

Do you have Ventrillo: no
Do you have a working Microphone: yes

Accepted - Assassinator

Plunger

In-Character Information:

All of the following was taken from his application form, except for the conversation which was recorded.

Full Name:
Adrek Grigorev

Ethnicity:
Caucasian

Height:
6'1

Weight:

Medical Conditions:
Red/Green Colorblind (Can't fly any Air Vehicles)

Back Story:
 "I was born  in Kiev, Ukraine. I'm an only Child, and grew up with my Father Grigori, and my Mother Aneta. We weren't very rich, but you wouldn't call us poor. Good education, and schools. Nice neighborhood with good people few crimes if any, and I didn't get into much trouble myself. Only problem was that I couldn't do much, sure factory work is all good, but I wanted to do something more meaningful besides just take after my dad in life. This is what made me decide to join the military. You know, see some action, make me love life again. So I dropped by the nearby recruitment and they shipped me, probably for cannon fodder." I finish the tale with a sigh.

"Well fuck me, I thought you were just another one of those, 'Parents died, and I'm out for revenge types'. Anyways, What are you goo at?" Says a masked soldier in front of him.  

"Well, I'm really patient, so either Sniper since I did so well during the training, or Reconnaissance." I reply

Wind buffets the outside of the helicopter bashing the troops around.

"Where did they say we were going anyways?" I ask

"Somewhere called, 'The Zone' sounds to science fiction like if you ask me." The soldier spits out.

"Well, It beats Kosovo!" I say admiring the landscape outside.

How did you get in to the military:
I joined through the Recruitment Center in Kiev.

Describe your character, both their good and bad sides:
I have dark brown hair, and bright green eyes. A hood covers a light helmet on my head, and my face is obscured most of the time by thick goggles, and a gas mask both fit securely on my face.. A light Kevlar built vest covers my chest that holds ceramic plating inside. My belt has two pistol holsters, three slots for VOG grenades, a PDA slot, Radio Slot, and other such tools. A sling goes around my shoulder where my rifles are held. My pants have Kevlar in junctions, but not enough that I can't run in them. My boots are normal military surplus.

I am extremely patient, and can think quickly if needed. My Morales are mostly good, I won't go around killing people for the fun of it.

I hate people who are ignorant, or purposely do bad things for reasons I believe are wrong.

Profession:
 "You soldier, Step up to the firing range!" Says the instructor pointing to me.

"Who me?" I ask trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"No! The fucking fa- Yes of course you! Now go!" The instructor yells looking infuriated.

I slowly step up to the firing range taking in my surrondings.

On the table before lies a Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova, otherwise known as the Dragunov sniper rifle with PSO-1 Telescopic Scope attached to the top. The rifle has no clip in, but that's not a problem as four lie in a crate near it.

"Pick up the rifle, and show us how to load it!" The instructor says adressing me.

I slowly pick it up before sliding a clip into it, I check for any damage that can cause jamming before doing anything further, then proceeds to look down the range. I go into prone just above the sandbag, and look through the sight.

"Fire at the enemie targets when their raised." He says as if it weren't obvious to me already.

A target pops up slowly giving me time to zoom in on it for a better show. As I allign the sight to the targets head I pull back on the trigger..., but it doesn't move. This is when I realise the gun's safety is still on! I quickly flick it off, but to my horror the target is already moving down so I just eyeball a shot towards it. I get lucky and the bullet sails clean through the targets head. Which is when I notice the target is based on a friendly soldier.

I spend the rest of the day getting lectured on how to tell the difference between soldiers, before finally retiring to my room for some well needed rest to think about how badly I fucked up.

Out of Character Information:

United States of America

Timezone:
GMT -6 (Central)

How long have you been roleplaying:
Six Years

How long have you been with HGN:
A year and two months

Is this your main character:
Yes

Do you have any alternatives:
Yes

Are you in any other Factions:
No

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:
Soc, CS, and CoP

Do you have any previous Military experience:
Yes, when Locke was leader.

Why should we accept you?:
Because I took the time to write this application duh.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:
Yeah, On accident by Lessy for kicking Blake on SK's orders.

Have you ever been banned? If so why:
No

Do you have Team Speak 3:
Yes

Do you have a working Microphone:
Yes

Accepted as Senior Soldier This is the prime example of making an application look good and writing it well. I wish more people would apply with this kind of dedication put into the application.

Airborne

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name: Dmitri Restiv Petrov
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Russian)
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 190 Lbs
Medical Conditions: N/A
Backstory: I grew up near Lev, Russia, raised by a military dad, I learned to fight with rifles, hand to hand, and with what the environment gave me.

My family was killed by raiders, and I was the only boy left in the entire town. My family killed, and everything I knew destroyed, I picked up a rifle, and went on a blood hunt for my family. Personal revenge in my heart and a fire in my eye.
How did you get in to the military: I joined shortly after my family was killed. I felt like I needed to defend my friends and serve a greater cause. Plus, the uniform, the adrenaline, and the soldiers body didn't hurt.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Dmitri has the generic soldiers body: Ripped and skinny. with a scar over his right eye from the bandits. He has a tattoo of a fire over his right eye and a larger red dragon on his torso. he has, suprisingly, bright blonde hair, short cut. he is un-nerving to be around, since he is very dark and a stone cold killer. talking to him is normal, but it is hard to relate to him. He picks his friends wisely. Even though he is a cold blooded soldier, you can't help but feel the pride around him.
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the chosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Military Planner/Rifleman and, if need be, a scout.

Timezone:Central Time
How long have you been roleplaying: About 1 and a half years.
How long have you been with HGN: Signed up today but have always liked the servers.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.
Do you have any previous Military experience: None, but plan to join.
Why should we accept you?: I love RolePlay and I am very serious about orders and jobs given to me. I love giving and following orders, and I do both well.

Do you have Ventrillo: No

Accepted - Assassinator
I see your logic, and substitute it with my own.

Tempest

Applications

In-Character Information

Full Name: Stefan Kyznetsov
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 96.6 Kg / 213lbs.
Medical Conditions: Chronic sprains - ankles
                               Aphenphosmphobia- Fear of being touched.
                               Clinophobia- Fear of going to bed. [In which he developed insomnia]

Backstory:
    Stefan Kyznetsov, a mere man by today's standards. Yet - a hero of sorts in the Zone.
Stefan joined the military early, after repeated 'juvenile' acts while in school - earning him a life of discipline. He remained in the military for years after that, where he also learned he had Clinophobia, a fear of sleeping - giving him long bouts of insomnia time to time.

Climbing ranks, and cleaning up his life. Excelling in marksmanship, he perused his talents and began to hone his skills. Admiring Lyudmila Pavlichenko's work in WWII, he wanted to be the perfect sniper. The edge he had over everyone, was his fear of sleeping, which allowed him to stay awake on scouting/assassination missions.
Just when his life was starting to get better, and feeling he had a purpose - life would throw perhaps the biggest curveball it could. The Chernobyl disaster. Not going in on the first explosion, he went into a undisclosed sniper training school.

Until the year 2005, Stefan was used for various scouting and assassination missions. He felt used, and every kill was the same. He felt no challenge - no adrenaline anymore. Something was off.  The Second Explosion in 2006, in Chernobyl had his interest sparked. The fast spreading words of wealth and adventure teased at his worn out senses. He immediately asked for transfer to the Zone.

How did you get in to the military: When of age in school, kicked out and joined the military.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Tends to be paranoid and irritable because of sleep disorder, yet is loyal. The type of loyal then cannot be bought or ended in death.

Profession: Excelling in the marksman trade, he pursued a career in it. Following in fellow notable sniper's footsteps, he had 278 confirmed kills while in the field. [Number is under investigation]
-Demolitions
-Bilingual
-Tactical Entry
-Vast knowledge of Stereophonic equipment
-Various Close Quarters Combat efficiencies

Timezone: Eastern Standard [New York]
How long have you been roleplaying: All in all? For years with tabletop and various other mediums.
How long have you been with HGN: On the website here, a day or so. In the group on Steam, awhile.
Is this your main character: Probably so.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes, incredible.
Do you have any previous Military experience: In RL, no. In RP and Tabletop - yes.
Why should we accept you?:[I love RP] More the merrier they say, but that doesn't mean squat. I feel, I could do all I can to help out and participate - and remain active, doing my best at everything.

Have you ever been banned? If so why: Negative

Accepted as personal slave You shall be good, as long as you bring me my tide water.
Adrian Ukhtomskii - Alive

WeaponfChoice

Full Name: Shark Cravitz
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 196 lbs
Medical Conditions: Healthy
Backstory: Shark Cravitz has come from a long history of military, his father and his grandparents all served in the military whether it be a medic, cook or on the front lines in all of the action. At the age of 31 Shark decided he should keep his family legacy going and wanted to join, he did a little bit of research and found out about "the zone". He thought the military there would be the perfect thing for him, so he decided to journey towards the zone in hope to help the other members and learn more about this mysterious place.
               On his way to the zone he was mugged by a group of bandits who left scars on his face and left him on the side of the road all alone. He arrived at the zone in search of the military, but instead found a small group of stalkers living under a bridge trying to survive. He quickly made friends with them and helped them with many things which varied from burying bodies, finding artifacts, protecting the others and telling stories. He lost track of the other stalkers in a big raid on their camp, but managed to survive. He finally came to his senses and realized what he was here for, to join the military. Now here he is today applying to help you.  
How did you get in to the military: Family members, and friends told me about it.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: Will kill for money, listen to orders and will not hesitate on orders.
Profession: Preferred sniper, or scout.

Timezone: GMT -9
How long have you been roleplaying: 2 years
How long have you been with HGN: About two weeks
Is this your main character: No
Do you have any alts: 1 Freedomer
Are you in any other Factions: Freedom on my main.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Shadow of Chernobyl
Do you have any previous Military experience: No
Why should we accept you?: I will not hesitate whatsoever and hope to serve my leaders well.

Denied You can't be in more then one Major Faction, and your backstory didn't make sense.

andrewhatesyou

In-Character Information
                                                  I HAVE EDITED THE STORY
Full Name: Andrew Marotti
Ethnicity: white
Height: 6"2
Weight: 170
Medical Conditions: Healthy and strong
Backstory: My story begins in one of my towns called skiokov, Russia. I was always the aggressive one in my family and had always fought for what was right. One day when i was 14 my village was raided. My brother had taught me how to fight but had died in a hunting accident. I thought this was my chance to show the village what I could do. I had an ak-74u hidden under my bed that my father had given me. I had about 2 clips of ammo, and this was my time to stand up and show the town that I could do something useful. The raiders were in our neighbor's house, and 2 were standing outside making sure nobody ran away or attempt to stop the raiders. As I hid behind the house I crouched behind a bush and snapped both guys necks in an instant. The neighbor was rich so the raid was long. I had enough time to disguise as the raider and walk in the house. By now the raiders were in the basement looking for anything left. As I walked down the stairs there were about 7 raiders. Going in guns blazing I had killed/wounded all the raiders and finished them off. The town had called me a hero and this had made me feel very good.
   Now it was 1 year later and my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer. This was a very tough time and i could not stay in my village. It was time for me to leave. After moving i worked as a policeman in Ukraine. Life moved slowly for me as if it had never moved. Soon I just could not stand doing my job and quit. Then about 2 weeks later after working for a local gas station I had found an add in the news paper in the military. This had interested me and i started to read books on the military. My hart started to thump faster, and faster. A smile came across my face and i thought "I could join the military I have experience with guns I always work out and in good shape, so Ill give it a try" now I am applying to join to start a new life with more excitement and maybe learn some new things I never have before. Hopefully when you read this you will decide to let me join so I can start a new life and be more happy. Thank you for reading.

How did you get in to the military: I was introduced by my friend.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: well I always listen to my higher ranks and I am agressive and will fight to my death. Brown eyes, Brown hair. Friendly to others but will get aggressive when mad or in a battle and will never stop fighting unless told.

Profession: Firearms,Hand-to-hand combat

Timezone: ETZ
How long have you been roleplaying: 3 years
How long have you been with HGN: 1 week
Is this your main character: yes
Do you have any alts: yes 2
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: STALKER and STALKER Call of Pripyat
Do you have any previous Military experience: no but my step dad was
Why should we accept you?: well I have always been a serious role player and I don't rdm or break nlr. Also I listen to others and what they have to say.

Do you have Ventrillo: no
Do you have a working Microphone:yes

Denioed/Pending - You can't be in the Zone and apply, you have to be a citizen. Fix the application.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Plunger

Generally your not supposed to talk in here, but Zombie keeps making the same mistakes in his application.

1.) The zone has only been around for six years, It's impossible for you to be born in it, then turn 27.

2.) Monolith don't smoke, rape, kidnap, or even splinter off from the main like that. They are literally retarded from brainwashing, and the brain scorcher.

3.) Fifteen feet away from a grenade would still throw shrapnel into you. You'd be injured.

4.) I don't know how many times I need to stress this: MILITARY DOES NOT HIRE IN THE ZONE. Only outside.

5.) This is a forum, no need to censor curse words.

Sniper3124

Yeah, Zombie you might want to read up on STALKER lore on the Wiki or something (Especially military) Then fix your application with ONE polished on instead of submitting 5 different ones with minor improvements..

Zombiedance

I know if follows no lore but im really not in the mood to write around that im not spending my time on that when i can spend it on call of pripyat. The most amazing thing in the world....

Tempest

Normally I would not spam up this area. But you [Zombiedance] - irk me. Why waste the time, filling out a application, and not even taking it serious? I'm sorry - but not knowing anything about a faction, nay - a whole game and it's mechanics, and as Layton said before about the grenade thing - I cannot see why you'd be taken remotely serious.

Again, I apologize for 'cluttering' this thread.
Adrian Ukhtomskii - Alive

Assassinator

If you don't give a crap, don't apply. Fin.

irondeity

(Retyped it as I went and got myself confused during a quick typo edit.)

In-Character Information

Full Name: Mikhal Tokerov

Height: 6' 1''

Weight: 247 lbs.

Medical Conditions: Penicillin allergen

Backstory:
 Mikhal Tokerov was born and raised in Odessa with his large family, having a peaceful and happy childhood, paticipated in Sambo tournaments, regular home-based athletics, and was of average standards in his schooling. He loved to conduct in war games with his friends as most of their fathers had once served in the Ukrainian military. And their dreams were to follow in thier father's footsteps. As he aged through his teenage years, his joyful spirit slowly turned into one that was cold, stern, and obediant. Whence he finished his schooling he worked many odd jobs that demanded heavy labor, most of the time the jobs took place in his grandfather's shipping warehouse, and he trained his body for the rigors of military life during this time. His grandfather respected the work and paid him a decent salary, which was used to help his mother and father live more comfortable lives.

In 2006, word reached Odessa of a second disaster in the area around Chernobyl and Prypiat, and this only added torque to Mikhal's drive to join the military. He continued to work his side jobs but watched as his friends began to leave home to start a military life. It pained him that he could not yet follow them, but his duty was still to his family. A few years passed since the second disaster and he had finally made his choice. Mikhal Tokerov, son of Burian Tokerov and Katerina Tokerov, left his family behind and conscripted with the Odessa Military District. His goal was to be sent to the area near Prypiat, now known as The Zone, and serve his country.

How did you get in to the military: Conscripted with the Odessa Military District.

Describe your character, both good and bad sides:
Good: Puts duty and comrades above all else.
Bad: Can be very cold in discussions and has a temper to match a rabid Kodiak, which tends to get him in trouble from time to time.

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Average Quartermaster skills, Above average athletics and strength. Could possibly assist the Quartermaster in tasks, and could prove to be a good 'Runner' or useful in CQC situations, if called upon.

Scenario 1: A fresh shipment of cargo containers arrives in the warehouse. Mikhal and two other soldiers unload the truck(s) of the cargo and begin to open them one by one. Mikhal proceeds to carefully go through the contents of each, looking over conditions, amounts, and serial #'s for every item contained within, and neatly recording the results on a manifest. Upon finishing, he has the cargo resealed and prepared for storage or delivery.

Scenario 2: Mikhal and another soldier agree to a hand to hand spar to keep their skills sharp. Mikhal loosens up and readies himself. Balancing is moderately light, 247 lb. frame for his practice. His training partner is a bear of a man however. Weighing in at nearly 315 lbs. and towering at 6'4''. The larger man moves for a low shoulder check, but Mikhal rolls to the right and quickly takes initiative to give his opponent a heavy boot to the back of the knees, bringing the large man down. In a swift motion, Mikhal maneuvers himself down for a ground control grapple and wraps his partner into a powerful leg vice and forces a tap out, securing a victory.

(I hope these is will count as examples.)

Timezone: Eastern Standard (New York Time)

How long have you been roleplaying: 8 years (Tabletop. MMO. PC games)

How long have you been with HGN: Just recently rejoined after an absence. 4 days ago as of time of this posting.

Is this your main character: No, but I would like it to be if accepted.

Do you have any alts: Yes. Leonyd Kovalenko

Are you in any other Factions: No, as Loners are STALKER's

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: I have played SoC, have yet to finish it due to recent recovery from PC issues.

IRL: Yes. Member of the US Army Reserves.
IC: No, I have not had a character in the Military faction as of yet.

Why should we accept you?: I am online quite often when I'm not at work. I also have a large interest in Military affairs in anything I do, be it Tabletop/PC-FPS Military RP, air soft with friends, or just plain discussion.

(I thank you for taking the time to review this application.)

Accepted Nice app, you'll do good.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

jojo346

In-Character Information

Full Name: Yan 'Skorch' Malakov
Ethnicity: Russian
Height: 6,0
Weight: 170 pounds
Medical Conditions: Exposure to extreme amounts of radiation without proper protection, no effects felt as of yet
Backstory:

Theres no much to say about myself, i mean, im a marine whos parents died at a young age. Who went through basic training, and thrown out into battle. There is one distinct memory, however. The power plant explosion. The insurgents were using bio-weaponry on civilian subjects. This was totally bizzare at first, and we all thought it was all a scam to speak to polical officals. But it was something else. What seemed like a rutined mission turned into something out of a horror movie...

Mutated Scientists, civilians, even animals, ran wild within the city perminaters. Nothing too abnormal now, i mean, the Zone is FILLED with this sort of thing, but as a soilder, god, it was unheard of. I was one of the lucky ones, i survived the self destruction of the power plant, with burns on my skin, and severe radiation poisoning, but besides that, i think it was a pretty good tour. Once i was cleaned up, they thought it was in everyones best interest to send me here, to the "zone", i was the only one in the camp who had seen hell, why they send ME here is still unclear to me, but orders are orders, at least it won't be totally new to me....

How did you get in to the military: I applyed once my parents were killed, took me three times to convince them i was army material.

-Not afraid to take risks (both necessary and unnecessary)
-Works well alone or in groups
-has alot of training in weapons and melee combat
-Do whatever needed to survive
-Obediant
-don't take shit from anyone
-friendly
-Stealthy
-Cocky
-Untrained in long range weapons

Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story):  Spetznaz, took me three attempts to prove myself worthy of the 200 pound platoon leaders, but they decided that they could use a soilder like me as a spotter.

Timezone: Eastern Standard
How long have you been roleplaying: in all, 3 years (TS roleplay and GM roleplay)
How long have you been with HGN: 2 weeks
Do you have any alts: Christopher O'Neil
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: ShoC
Do you have any previous Military experience: In TS rp, i was a police officer and in SWAT on many servers, was part of the militia in one server
Why should we accept you?: because im a grunt who can RP well, shoots to miss (when requested) takes orders properly and thoughly, and doesn't metagame, DM or powergame (MONOLITH)

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Yes, when i started, i asked how to enter the Inventory, some people replied,but i got kicked for not reading rules, after that i got more familias with the controls and commands.

Do you have Ventrillo: No

- Accepted

Mangoman

In-Character Information

Full Name: Levi Martin
Height: 6'2
Weight: 219
Medical Conditions:  Monotone Voice (Brainwasher Effects)

Back-story/Military event/How did you get in to the military and the zone?: Ever since he was a boy, Levi had Hated the normal folk. He looked at them go about their meaningless lives as they went to their minimum wage jobs, completely sound with their mediocrity. He saw this especially in his own parents. There was hardly a moment he didn't wonder how he came from a Insurance salesman and a lazy stay-at-home mother. Levi didn't really have the right to think this because, by the way things were going,  that was what was destined for him. Not that he couldn't rise above this, but he just couldn't afford to get any more schooling after his senior year in high school. His only option was military. He found himself a good recruiter and inlisted into the standard United States Marines. Years past and Levi turned 27. 8 years in the army had done wonders for his courage and valor, but it also bred his aggression even more intense then it was, a problem since he had enlisted. Hr had shown his initiative and made it up to the rank of sergeant, in only 4 years, and earned the respects of his superiors. Today he was assigned to a special operation, the likes of which could start a war if the general public would find out. They were on a scouting operation in the country of Ukraine, they had orders to break into the "Chernobyl Exclusion Zone" and steal a so-called, "artifact" for further study on US soil. But before he could go to Ukraine, he had to learn Russian.
         Able to learn Russian in a surprising one month, he was off to Ukraine. They neared a heavily guarded- checkpoint, that allowed/blocked people from entering and leaving this area. They had brought with them an experimental mobile EMP bomb, so they could eliminate the ability to call for backup. Levi rose the javelin-missile launcher (converted to fire the bomb) and aimed for directly over the checkpoint. He fired the missile, it exploded 3 meters off-target, but had done the job. The 3 snipers that had came with him were already picking of the soldiers at the camp. Levi didn't realize that they had shown up on radar before the blast and were being monitored via satellite. Reinforcements were on their way. They searched the outpost and were lucky enough to find a "Flash", so the didn't have to go any further. He turned to tell his team that he found a flash, but only saw the last one fall to the ground dead. He peered through the window of the tent he was in, they didn't notice he was there, and had started to move trucks, full of supplies for patrols deeper in the zone, into the outpost. He snuck into the back of one as it pulled into the zone.  30 minutes past until he lifted the tarp up. There was 2 people in the cabin of the truck, he could see them through a window in the back of it. He raised his silenced glock 17 and fired at the driver, directly in the back of the head. The driver fell, but his passenger  turned and jumped through the window at Levi, grabbing his gun and knocking the two into two separate directions. He woke later to the sound of people. He looked around and saw the military dragging the unconscious Passenger he had shot into a truck, and driving away. Levi lived in the zone for 4 more years, turning to the first job he was offered as a way to survive; slaving. One day he was looking for some Stalkers to capture and he saw someone vaguely familiar in a military patrol. The passenger, he remembered it now. And unluckily for Levi, the patrol and passenger spotted him too. The Passenger whispered something to his friend and he rose his gun and fired at Levi.                                          
Levi woke in a daze and in some cement area somewhere. He felt where he had been shot, his neck. Tranquilizer, he thought. It wasn't long until Levi was questioned. They forced him to tell them his name. they looked it up and examined his file. It said he was M.I.A 4 years ago, from the US. They admired is mission records. He was starved and interrogated and tortured for 3 weeks for his US information. He was finally given an offer. he could join the Ukrainian Military, them admiring his military record, and seeing his possible military value.  or Be killed on the spot. He made his choice, he wanted to serve. The Interrogator gave word to the officials and Levi was enlisted.
   After serving for two months, and receiving many injuries, Levi  was captured and brainwashed into the monolith while he was off base. He was a valiant Monolith, rising to an officer quickly. He and Three pieces were pretty close, going undercover a lot together. Whilst he was undercover, studying stalkers, he heard quickly of Three Pieces's death, feeling utter shock. During the next few days he started remembering things, the Brainwashing wearing off. One day while working on the Brainwasher, he decided he had had enough. He grabbed a flashdrive and created a copy of the program and it's editing files, fleeing the base. He remembered An old friend had served along side him during his Military days, and went to see Korselev...

Describe your character: Hates the general public, not super-strong, but average strength. Blond hair, Blue eyes, Monotone Voice.
What position do you want and why? : Senior soldier, Because He was in before.

Timezone: Pacific Standard
How long have you been roleplaying: 2 years or so
How long have you been with HGN: since June of last year.
Is this your main character: Yes.
Do you have any alts: Yes.
Are you in any other Factions: Ex-Monolith
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: SoC, and CS
Do you have any previous Military experience: Yes.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: once, I gave someone like .233 money or something, but they gave it back.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: nope.

Do you have Ventrillo: nope
Do you have a working Microphone: yes, but prefer not to use it.
- Accepted I'll give you the befit of a doubt. I'll check out what you can do on the server. I'll see you there private
Edited, made the reason bold, so you dont have to read through the entire thing to find it

Outline

Full Name:
Timothy Lorias
Ethnicity:
Caucasian
Height:
6'3"
Weight:
203 Lbs
Medical Conditions:
Poor eyesight.
Backstory:
   Timothy was born in Odessa, Ukraine to a well off family. His father was a his was a Ukrainian special forces sniper, his mother a medical surgeon. Timothy was raised loved and never mistreated, he was a good child in terms of behavior and showed a impressive intelligence. On his 5th birthday his father bought him a .22 calibur scoped rifle, not much but a start. Timothy often was found roaming through the forest shooting at squirrels or make shift targets out of sticks and water melons that his parents often wondered where they were. Timothy developed his marksmanship in the forest while he developed his intellect in school. Timothy had a 3.8 GPA although never was into a sport as he didn't want to get away from his beloved rifle. Timothy often thought that he wanted to join the Ukraine military and tended to map out small abandoned places he found that would be nice bases and forts, this developed his ability for mapping. Timothy was often mocked for his eye sight and odd hobbies such as cartography although he never allowed that to get to his head. When Timothy turned 18 he went off to apply for what would soon be his future in the military. Timothy walked into the military enlistment building and enlisted in the Ukrainian Military. His days in training were long and painful as he often was shamed by the drill sergeants as he was terrible at CQC. The only places that Timothy was not yelled at were Hand-to-Hand,Stealth and Marksman training. He was one of the more talented marksmen and was rarely caught by the drill sergeant as he had to sneak by him. Timothy finished training and was shipped off to the Zone to assist in keeping out citizens and keep in S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs. The briefing did not nearly explain the dangers of the zone and he would soon learn that he needed to be taught more in-depth if he was to survive (How he got into the military is in the back story.)

-Great marksman
-Poor Eyesight
-Good at stealth
-Terrible at CQC with guns
-Decent with melee combat and hand to hand combat
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story):
Timothy got into the sniping profession due to his ability through years of practice in his childhood

Scenario 1 : Timothy crawled the the bushes cautiously eventually finding a good perch, he blended in almost perfectly as his ghillie suit hid him from sight. He looked into his scope and waited several days for his target only stopping looking through his scope to eat and drink, he still however used binoculars to look for his target while he ate. Slowly the target appeared from a convoy and Timothy steadied his rifle adjusting it and slowed his breathing to allow an accurate shot. A single silenced bullet fired and the target laid dead on the ground a bullet hole clean through his chest leaving only bits of his heart in tact.

Scenario 2: Timothy snuck up onto his foe as he needed to get through that area. He grabbed the man by the mouth and jabbed his combat knife into the mans neck ceasing breathing and left the blade in to allow him to slowly suffocate. He gently dragged the corpse into a nearby bush and hid him well under a foot of dirt. Timothy moved on being sure to remain out of sight and often found himself pausing standing still as a bush as patrols passed.

United States of America
Timezone:
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time
How long have you been roleplaying:
Ever since I was about seven
How long have you been with HGN:
A month or so
Is this your main character:
Yes
Do you have any alts:
Yes Timothy's uncle Nephis Lorias who I plan on having pked
Are you in any other Factions:
No
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:
I have played Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl
No
Why should we accept you?:
I have always roleplayed well and have a clean record on the server, I don't abuse a rank and I am an honest person and I am an active player.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:
No
Have you ever been banned? If so why:
No
Do you have Ventrillo:
No but I can download it if needed ( New computer)
Do you have a working Microphone:
Yes I have a working microphone.

-Accepted Good work Soldier!

Radek

Updated application format starts here.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

cl4p-tp

In-Character Information

Full Name: Mike Arcson
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5'11
Weight: 195
Medical Conditions: Healthy and willing.
Backstory: Mike had a very, happy life he was born into a well off family and showed alot of intrest in radio communcations and skills in weapons. After he left school he wanted to further his goals and thought to join the army.

He went to his local army recruitment center and, signed up under his skills he wrote down "Radio communcations" he then waited to be accepted. A week went by when a letter came to his home, he had been accepted into the military he was shipped out to other countries, he learned rifle skills at training with in the boot camps and was his squad's radio operator.

He would call in to let, base camp know of his location he was like the other members of his squad a riflemen being able to use a rifle with good skill.
How did you get in to the military: Joined up at, a local military base.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: He will show great, respect to his officers as well as good rifle skills but if he has lost his squad on patrol he will, stay in a single spot and use his radio to signal for help.
Profession: Mike is a riflemen he will, he will go on patrols with a squad and shoot anything that he has been told to shoot, he can use most rifles and favours the M16.
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Infantry because I like to, be the most common squad and hate to be in the spotlight plus I enjoy team work such as patroling with other infantry and guarding the base.

Timezone: GMT
How long have you been roleplaying: 4 years
How long have you been with HGN: 3 - 4 months
Do you have any alts: Yes an Eco
Are you in any other Factions: Eco
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Only SoC and clear sky.
Do you have any previous Military experience: None.
Why should we accept you?: Well I like, to play as some one who is not important like I'd rather be the guy who no one cares about than, a hero who every one likes.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes I would, never think of saying no to a superior.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: No.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: No.

Denied - To Short app.

HuntieBoy

In-Character Information

Full Name: Alex Dawson

Ethnicity: Caucausian

Height: 1 Meter and 82 Cm (I can't do it in INCH)

Weight: 79 Kg (Same as with the INCH :/)

Medical Conditions: Healthy, sometimes problems with diarrhea

Backstory: Well, i am a 21 year old boy, lost in a world with no food or family. I am afraid of Bloodsuckers, and i got attacked by one once, but i had no gun.Since i had to use my fists, there it started that i am afraid, and i really don't want that anyone else have to do this! So i applied for the Military to hope and help people, for a better world!
(Yes, i know, i suck at RP stories, not the same for RP atleast :/)

How did you get in to the military: Since i got sucked by a Bloodsucker, i wanted no one suffered the same.

Good: Good shooter, nearly fully healthy...
Bad: Problems with diarrhea, afraid of Bloodsuckers...

Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some Rp of the chosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Well, i was searching everywhere for any information about the army to get in, i finally found it when i was walking around and found a bunker. Since i am afraid of Bloodsucker, i always hide in there, it's full there!

What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic):
Scout/Spec Ops.: Since i am a very good sniper, proven in different games, it would fit me. However i am also a good medic since i studied 2 years for it, but i stopped to do tech stuff.

Timezone: GMT +1?

How long have you been roleplaying: Since i was 9, it all started with San Andreas Online.

How long have you been with HGN: Not long, i just joined :/

Is this your main character: I don't have any other, so yes i guess.

Do you have any alts: I don't understand the word "alts" :/

Are you in any other Factions:Nope

Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Not really

Do you have any previous Military experience: I just joined, no

Why should we accept you?:I am a good shooter/Medic, i can be used for protection to all people.

Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes

Do you have Ventrillo: I don't think so

-Denied To short

Midgetonic

In-Character Information

Full Name: Lev 'Stone' Vyhor
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Height: 6'0
Weight: 185
Medical Conditions: No cartilage in my left knee, but that hasn't stopped me yet
Backstory: Born in Ukraine. Lev's family didn't have much money to support him and his three brothers, and his mom died at age 10 didn't help at all. All I had was my father left and he was a drunk and beat my youngest brother Joseph. Since the lack of direction I joined some street gangs to try to make some money to support my family. I earned the nickname stone when I was in the gangs because of my talent in street fights. I didn't stay in those gangs for long there were some real sick people out there and i didn't want to be involved with this sick people. I noticed this wasn't a life for me; I didn't want to be known for beating people near to death. I was thinking about the military and I was told i was pretty handy with my father's rifle I used in the woods for hunting too. So one night I packed all my stuff and the little food I had , and I ran from everything to try to start new. I left all the money I could with my family. I always wanted to do something significant, but never found something suitable for me.

I was ready to join the military, so i enlisted. They said if I passed basic training and the exams i would need to join a platoon of hardened men in the military in a place called "The Zone". I studied the zone and i learned that it was a cruel and scary place to live, and that it needed some form of law. So I'm living in a rundown apartment for now waiting to see if I get accepted into the military. At last i got the letter I was accepted! But now they are suiting me up and sending me off to this mysterious place "The Zone". The ride was bumpy and i have arrived at some sort of military checkpoint to the sound of yells from a far. I knew this was my calling....  (How did you get into the military explained also)

Describe your character, both good and bad sides: I am very observant and curious, which sometimes could get me into trouble, but I also understand discipline though so i know how to control myself.

Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some Rp of the cosen profession, Can be integrated with the Military story): I worked as a clerk in store in a very terrible neighborhood, which made me very aware of the people around me and my environment. I was also pretty handy with my father's rifle as a child.

What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): Spec Ops because of the skills that i was born with. Which is my ability to be observant and i always look around, and think twice before moving somewhere or doing something. I am also very curious which intrigues me to learn more about an enemy or place. I also don't try to do too much I would stick with a squad and use my abilities to specifically help my squad.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC-05:00)
How long have you been roleplaying: 3 1/2 years or so
How long have you been with HGN: 4 or so months
Do you have any alts: Yes, but he is not really in use.
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes all, except for Call of Pripyat
Do you have any previous Military experience: Not in real life.
Why should we accept you?: I understand that at any rank in the military i need to follow the orders of my superiors. I would also like to use all of my abilities to help my squad's goal and further more the common goal of the military in the goal.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes, I will always understand this concept of discipline and order. I will always follow a superiors order and follow them with great precision.

-Accepted great down to earth app senior soldier

Aresty

In-Character Information

Full Name: Vladimir Dardy
Ethnicity: Russian.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 60 KG
Medical Conditions: Decent
Backstory: (MUST BE AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!)

The Start

Vladimir Dardy, borned in Russia, at the captial of Moscow. During his birth, a earthquake hitted Moscow, destroying most of  the hospital. Vladimir was lucky as he was still alive, but his parents were killed during the incident. Vladimir was adopted by an Italian couple, which bringed him in Calabria. Vladimir had a nice life since from the start. He was good at school, he was really interessted in Economics, just like his father.
After many years of studying and working, He opened up his own Shop.
He was selling various things in the shop like food, tools and drinks, and the deals were good for him. But in one day, one of the local mafia's visted Vladimir's shop, and asked for a protection price. Vladimir refused, And the two gangster smashed his stuff in the Shop, and they said that he'll be next if he doesn't dissapears.
Vladimir knew that he had to leave, So he starts to think about a place where to go, when he suddenly rembers that his friend, Andrew Ryans, Went in to the Zone for escaping something, and he knew that in The Zone there was the occasion to continue his Trader job. So, He left Italy, saying good bye to all his close friends and to his parents. He took a plane to the city that was closest to the Cordon.
He hired a guide that led him to The Zone, to the very first stalker camp. Vladimir knew little Russian, but spending time at that camp, he learned the neccesary to communicate with others. At the Camp, He met the Sidorovich,  a selfish trader, who really liked Vladimir story. So he decided to help him, by telling him how to get in contact with people who furnish supplies and how to sell them at the Highest-Price. Vladimir, didn't learned the last part very good, But he memorized the Contacts on his PDA.
Vladimir decided then to get in contact with the suppliers and to start his new life.

Life as a Trader.

Time passed and Vladimir is selling alot of stuff and earning alot of cash. He's usually working at the Underpass where most of the people relax. He started to deal with various factions like Duty and Freedom and sometimes he works for them just to earn an extra buck, even if he wasn't so good at shooting. One day, Senka, a friend of Vladimir, came by, telling him that his working for the Military and that he was about to go there to take his paychecks. Vladimir decided to go with him, just to see how the place was and with time, he started to hang around with the Military by selling them stuff that they needed and making a good profit. Vladimir decided  to be one of their suppliers and usually sells at the Mili base with his truck.

How did you get in to the military: I didn't, I'm a STALKER.
Describe your character, both good and bad sides: My character is very kind to new people but sometimes he loves cheating the rookies, giving high price to stuff that isn't even that much, and that makes him a Lier.
Profession(How you got in to it and an exemple of Some Rp of the cosen proffesion, Can be integrated with the Military story): Vladimir got into trader thanks to Sidorovich, which tought him almost everything about Trading.
Example of a Trader RP:
* A Loner walks in the Underpass in search for a Trader, the Loner looks around and finds Vladimir selling some things to another Loner.*
Vladimir: Here my friend, take this stuff, it will help alot. Next !
*The Loner get's near the counter*
Loner: Hello.. I'm need of some supplies.
Vladimir: Supplies.. Sure. What type of supplies do you require ?
Loner: Well, I need some cans of meat and some anti rads. How much ?
*Vladimir takes out a piecie of paper and a pen and starts to write something on it, mumbleing.*
Vladimir: Yeah, that will be *Looks on the paper* around 1500 RU's.
*The Loner sighs and takes out his wallet, taking out his money and starts to count it*
Loner: Here
*Vladimir turns and searches for the supplies. Finds the supplies and hands them to the Loner*
Vladimir: Bye,Loner.
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic): I want to be the Quartermaster, even if there is already one, I usually sell most of the time to the Military.

Timezone: GMT 1:00+
How long have you been roleplaying: 1 Year
How long have you been with HGN: 1 Month
Is this your main character: Yes.
Do you have any alts: Yes, Andrew Ryans he was my main but now I'm not using him anymore.
Are you in any other Factions: Nope
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games: Yes.
Do you have any previous Military experience: Nope
Why should we accept you?:  Because I'm very active and a good enough RP'er. And you guys need an active QM.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?: Yes.

Have you ever been kicked? If so why: Nope.
Have you ever been banned? If so why: Nope.

Do you have Ventrillo: No, But I can install it.
Do you have a working Microphone: I do.

-DENIED- Sorry, there are grammar issues with your backstory. Also the Quartermaster position is a Sergeant and up position. Reapply in a week (And work your way up if you want to be Quartermaster) Better luck next time!.

Metal Mushroom

Full Name:Alex Romanov
Ethnicity:Russian
Height:5 ft. 11 in.
Weight:210 lbs
Medical Conditions:Small metal plate in shoulder do to wounds inflicted in Georgia.
Backstory:I was born on June 22 1986 and grew up in Almetyevsk in eastern Russia. I went to I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy in 1982 and graduated as a physician in 1985. I got a job in Moscow in the European Medical Center. One day, he met a woman named Masha Esponov. after dating for 2 months they got engaged and after, got married. The only problem was that he didn't want any children and she did. One night, they got into a serious fight after she left and went for a ride in her car. the night Alex slept alone. He woke up the next morning because the phone was ringing. He had gotten news that Masha had gotten into a car-crash and that she was in critical condition. Alex ran out of his house and got into his car with only his underwear and t-shirt on. He went to the hospital that His dying wife was at. He bolted as fast as he could towards the front desk and asked the woman where his wife was. when he started to run he was stopped by a doctor that told him his wife was dead.

the next months he had Depression that damaged his life and work increasingly. One day he was fired because he was working at less than full capacity. That day he seriously considered suicide and probably would have done it if he hadn't received a letter a week later from the military saying that Russia was calling for him to joined the armed forces as a medic. He trained for the standard 3 months and an extra month to get all the medic training done. that year Russia was in war with Georgia so he was stationed there and fought as a front line medic. When he was in a bunker, tending to a severely wounded man the Georgians had gotten extremely close to his position but they were held back. His patient survived but after stepping out into the light of day. he was shot in the arm and nearly died. His wounds were recovered and he still had full mobility in his shoulders and elbow. the scar reminds him of that day where he saved a life and nearly got his taken away.

When recovering, he got the news that he would be stationed in the area around chernobyl as a medic. He was flown there after fully recovered and has spent three years in that god forsaken place known as the zone.

How did you get in to the military:Was conscripted after I lost my job as a physician
Describe your character, both good and bad sides:He is very nice to his fellow man but has no mercy for all those who stand in his way. He has a little bit of anger management issues but that is only if he is in a bad mood. Is only a tad bit shy.
Profession(How you got in to it and an example of Some Rp of the chosen profession, Can be integrated with the Military story):Physician. when he was a little boy, he was always fascinated by the medical field and studied hard to get into a medical school to become a physician
What squad will you enroll in any why(Engineer, Spec Ops./Scout, Infantry, Medic):Medic

Timezone:UTC/GMT -8 hours
How long have you been roleplaying:2 years
How long have you been with HGN:about a year
Is this your main character:yes
Do you have any alts:no
Are you in any other Factions:no
Have you played any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games:The only one I haven't played is Clear sky
Do you have any previous Military experience:the most that I've done that is military like is paintball and airsoft.
Why should we accept you?:Well, I am a very good team worker, I believe in teamwork. I am a very good marksman with the AK-74 and I can do all of the work that the military can throw at me. I also LOVE S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and I have a lot of free time.
Do you understand that you must follow your Superiors orders?:yes

Have you ever been kicked? If so why:no
Have you ever been banned? If so why:no

Do you have Ventrillo:Yes
Do you have a working Microphone:Yes

-PENDING- Your application was good, however i have only seen you on the server once. Please contact Radek, Assassinator, or myself (Sniper 3124) In-game for an interview.